SELECT CONTENT

What do you do for a living?

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do you do for a living? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you do for a living?

Post by Guest Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:37 pm

I am a mom to many and a third year college student.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:41 pm

I am a registered nurse as well as obtaining a second degree later in Interior Design. Attended University of South Carolina (Columbia) many years ago. I have 3 kids, 2 spoiled poodles and my husband is a surgeon. My husband says I am addicted to the bachelor/bachelorette shows and I agree Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by mscresawn Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:26 pm

goodgal wrote:I am a registered nurse as well as obtaining a second degree later in Interior Design. Attended University of South Carolina (Columbia) many years ago. I have 3 kids, 2 spoiled poodles and my husband is a surgeon. My husband says I am addicted to the bachelor/bachelorette shows and I agree Hugesmile

Do you still live in Columbia? I grew up there! Small world. Aren't we all addicted to the Bach/ette?
mscresawn
mscresawn

Back to top Go down

Post by mscresawn Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:27 pm

I am 26 and working towards becoming a Health and Wellness Coach. My husband is a pilot and we don't have any kids, just our dog (who might as well be our child!). A rottweiler named Maynard. :)
mscresawn
mscresawn

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:03 pm

Is the Maynard related to Emily???? rofl

I am living in Toronto, Ontario. Married to my sweetie with a step-daughter 18, and two boys.. 8 &4
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:18 pm

PhD student in Biomedical Sciences studying stroke. Not currently married, but have a great boyfriend and two awesome cats. Before this round of grad school, I was an environmental chemist, got a masters in biochemistry and cell biology and worked in flu and cancer research. My real passion turns out to be teaching, so I hope to do that with the PhD, because I am getting it this time if it kills me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommynator Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:21 pm

I'm a wife, mom of three kids (ages 22, 19, and 16), and a scopist. I have my B.B.A. in marketing. We live in the Houston, Texas area.
Mommynator
Mommynator

Female Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by mscresawn Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:25 pm

officeRules wrote:Is the Maynard related to Emily???? rofl

I am living in Toronto, Ontario. Married to my sweetie with a step-daughter 18, and two boys.. 8 &4

HAHA! I didn't think about that when I wrote it, but no. Maynard was named after the lead singer from Tool, Maynard James Keenan. We can thank my husband for that one!
mscresawn
mscresawn

Back to top Go down

Post by mscresawn Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:26 pm

stuckinsc wrote:PhD student in Biomedical Sciences studying stroke. Not currently married, but have a great boyfriend and two awesome cats. Before this round of grad school, I was an environmental chemist, got a masters in biochemistry and cell biology and worked in flu and cancer research. My real passion turns out to be teaching, so I hope to do that with the PhD, because I am getting it this time if it kills me.

I officially feel dumb after reading this! How impressive! :)
mscresawn
mscresawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:45 pm

mscresawn wrote:
goodgal wrote:I am a registered nurse as well as obtaining a second degree later in Interior Design. Attended University of South Carolina (Columbia) many years ago. I have 3 kids, 2 spoiled poodles and my husband is a surgeon. My husband says I am addicted to the bachelor/bachelorette shows and I agree Hugesmile

Do you still live in Columbia? I grew up there! Small world. Aren't we all addicted to the Bach/ette?
Nope near Charlotte NC

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:48 pm

stuckinsc wrote:PhD student in Biomedical Sciences studying stroke. Not currently married, but have a great boyfriend and two awesome cats. Before this round of grad school, I was an environmental chemist, got a masters in biochemistry and cell biology and worked in flu and cancer research. My real passion turns out to be teaching, so I hope to do that with the PhD, because I am getting it this time if it kills me.

Wow that is a ton of education... congratulations..

My daughter just finished her masters and is in her first year PHD.. with 4 more years to go... that is 11 years of post education.. that is crazy... I wanted her to have a good education... (be careful what you wish for),,, She is here in Canada doing her PHD but right now ironically is in North Carolina at "wake forest university" colaborating with some profs to put her research together.. I am finally picking her up this weekend.. after four months... Can't wait to have her home.. she is quite insightful when it comes to the Bach/ette.. that is what she studies for.. (relationship psychology)

She had Em and Brad pegged from the 3rd episode and timed their demise exactly!!!

God she bugs me.. LOL...
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by mscresawn Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:53 pm

nikikass wrote:

Wow that is a ton of education... congratulations..

My daughter just finished her masters and is in her first year PHD.. with 4 more years to go... that is 11 years of post education.. that is crazy... I wanted her to have a good education... (be careful what you wish for),,, She is here in Canada doing her PHD but right now ironically is in North Carolina at "wake forest university" colaborating with some profs to put her research together.. I am finally picking her up this weekend.. after four months... Can't wait to have her home.. she is quite insightful when it comes to the Bach/ette.. that is what she studies for.. (relationship psychology)

She had Em and Brad pegged from the 3rd episode and timed their demise exactly!!!

God she bugs me.. LOL...

HAHA! That last statement has me cracking up. Only a mother could say that! :) Nice to meet ya!
mscresawn
mscresawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

What do you do for a living?

+48
Diana
ddsmom17
FLChica
vivi2
GuardianAngel