SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:15 pm

pavalygurl wrote:IDK how this will affect things, but Artem, Charity's partner tested positive for Covid and is out for tonight.  One of the younger dancers will be her partner!

I saw that. Maybe they will be nicer because of that. We will see.

I'm interested in how she will do in this type of dance. I always feel she tries to maintain a certain image and these dances require you to let go a little. I don't know if she does raunchy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:20 pm

Julianne's sleeves are a huge distraction for me. no

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:21 pm

Lele did great with her Samba...7,7,7...they said she was a little wild in spots. I think they underscored her again this week.

Tyson up next. The guy does Chippendale, better be hot and loose...and again, not so much. He is stiff and his feet kind of clomp around. She had him doing a lot of lifts, not so much moving around the stage. I don't know what these judges are talking about he sucked. Let's see if the score matches the hype. They lied...6,6,6. Still generous IMO.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:26 pm

I kind of agree with CA. His feet were good, but his upper body was stiff in spots. I found his face distracting. He had more movement than Tyson. They will probably score him worse than Tyson, but I think they should have both been scored the same. I knew they would score him 5,5,5. That's what Tyson should have got too.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:32 pm

This music is gearing me up for my Cuba trip! DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 1710264613 DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 1176891977

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:37 pm

Adrian doing the samba...I'm not feeling it. It just seems like a bunch of steps, not smooth at all. Derek is trying to be nice...5,5,5. About right.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:43 pm

@GuardianAngel I know!  Maybe this young guy is really good. And Charity seems to be a quick study, so fingers crossed.  But seriously, what bad luck.  Hope Artem is feeling well.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:44 pm

Mira...again not feeling it. She can't loosen up. It's like she is still trying to do ballet as a salsa. She had a couple of missteps too. I agree with Derek...she will do better in the waltz...6,6,6. I think they were being generous.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:53 pm

Xochi and Val did great in the salsa. That was the best of the night thus far...8,8,8. Well deserved.

On another note...what is with the see through mesh shirts for Bruno? Knock it off!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:04 pm

Ariana doing the samba...not too bad...lost the beat in there a bit at the end and the salsa rolls were not great despite what Derek said.

Bruno just stop taking off your jacket!

6,7,7. I agree with CA. She didn't finish her movements. Should have been 6's.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:09 pm

Mauricio looked like he forgot the steps there in the middle. He was stiff and did not look so comfortable.4,4,4. Not surprised.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:17 pm

Allison with the tango. Not bad...7,6,6. I agree with the 6's.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
beader
jojo47
Sprite
Linds911
frajosfanofchris