SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:01 am

Who is going home? As sweet as he is, I hope it is Harry, but if not him, Barry is exhausted and I would be good with him also.

In a somewhat surprising twist Lele, Charity and Barry are in the bottom three and Lele is out!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:47 pm

@Sprite thanks for all the updates!!

Are you saying Charity shouldn't be in the bottom 3?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:44 pm

@GuardianAngel Yup. Harry should have been there, not her. Maybe they wanted to light a fire under her because she is technically good, but something is missing.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:27 am

@Sprite I was hoping to get some posts from you from tonight's episode laugh out loud guessing you couldn't watch or was busy.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 1f49c

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 8367-910 DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 I_got_13 DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:36 am

Why do we need guest judges ugh!? Especially Billy Porter! Did we really need him to be the main singer/dancer in the opening dance? no no

The dances were good. Ariana and Jason get 10's for me. CA is jealous of Ariana by not given her a 10 to rob her of the perfect score!.

Charity is doing good though I think she's letting the judges comments get to her head. Allison very much improved!

Xochitl (idk the correct spelling) with the first perfect score! I liked the dance, though didn't think the song was good for a tango maybe more for a cha cha or jive.

Dance-off is just who the judges prefer more. Poor Barry. Once again Harry took out someone whose dancing is improving.

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 1f49c

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 8367-910 DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 I_got_13 DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:57 pm

@Linds911 You are correct. I was training new staff at work so didn't get to watch till very late after I got home.

The guest judge annoyed me. They don't need an extra judge. It's just filler.

Harry, bless him, had no rhythm,  dance abilities and doesn't have a fun personality to help make up for it. I cringe watching him and feel bad for him.

Jason seems to be going backwards to me. His last few dances have just been OK.

Alyson other other hand seems to be gaining in confidence and is doing better.

Xochi did well but I  thought they were too generous with the 10s. I thought her footwork wasn't as sharp as usual, of course she has an ankle injury so that would explain it. I totally agree with you about the song. I was thinking the same thing as I was watching.

Ariana...they raved about her too, but again, I  wasn't feeling it. Some of the arm movements I found awkward and kind of distracting.

Charity did well, but as I have been saying all along, she is missing the heart/fun factor. She has lovely lines and you can see her ballet training, but she just has no spark and frankly doesn't seem too fun.

Barry did ok in his dance, but was a hoot  during the side by side dance off. He is a showman and knows how to work a room. He was having fun and that makes him more fun to watch. I was sorry to see him voted out over Harry.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:22 pm

@Linds911 and @Sprite thanks for the updates. I have a miserable cold and can barley stay up past 8pm- 9pm.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:43 am

I loved Barry and Peta last night - too bad that crowd enthusiasm didn't carry over to votes for Barry. I can't believe he is 69 years old - he didn't complain at all at the grueling workout. Just put his head down and worked!

Alyson looks as if she has lost quite a bit of weight, which is not surprising considering how hard she is working. Can I be on DWTS? DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 3806527698

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:29 am

@Sprite ahh ok well I'm glad you got a chance to watch the episode!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:39 pm

Mandy Moore is the guest judge.

Alyson doing the cha cha...she is off. It isn't horrible and she has improved from the start. Apparently she is having trouble with her feet...her toenails are falling off! Ugh. No wonder she is off...7,7,8,7.

Arianna doing the rumba...They are loving on her. Didn't really do it for me. Apparently she is having back issues...9,9,9,10.

Jason is doing the Argentine Tango. Got some tips from Pasha...who is married to Daniella...which is news to me, but then I haven't watched in years. That was really good! Full of content. Loved it!...4 x 10. Well deserved.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:47 pm

Harry doing the rumba. Bless him. No. He is not fluid. Those hips weren't moving. He is stiff. It is hard watching him. Please let him be eliminated tonight!...8,7,8,7. No way that dance deserved any eights.

Charity doing the Argentine Tango. After watching Jason, it is clear hers is not as good. It is good, but not as good as his. It isn't as fast or as crisp. Still, very well done. It is too bad she didn't go before Jason. 9,10,9,10

Xochi doing the quick step. It was good as always, but not her best. It didn't do it for me. Judges love it of course...9,9,10,10.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:01 am

Relay dances...Xochi vs Arianna...doing Viennese waltz. I prefer Xochi, but it is close because they are both good. Xochi gets the 3 extra votes.

Harry vs. Alyson. They are doing the jive. I don't know about this one. Both are not the greatest, but I almost want to say that Harry was better. The judges are torn I think. They want to get rid of Harry, but Alyson didn't blow it away. They give it to Alyson.

Jason vs Charity doing the cha cha. Another close one. They both did really well. I would give a slight edge to Charity. Jason gets the extra points. I think they are trying to save him from Harry.

Safe...Arianna, Xochi, Jason...going home...FINALLY...Harry!!! Bless him. Alyson and Charity are back next week in the semi finals.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
beader
jojo47
Sprite
Linds911
frajosfanofchris