SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:37 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:50 pm

Jason Mraz is so good and enjoyable to watch! Rooting for him to win.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:49 am

AIR DATE: 10/17/2023
“DISNEY100 NIGHT”

It’s a magical day in the ballroom! The 11 remaining couples get ready for an unforgettable night celebrating Disney’s 100th anniversary. The evening is set to be full of timeless performances to songs from beloved soundtracks of Disney’s most cherished films. “Disney100 Night” will air

TUESDAY, OCT. 17
(8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT/PDT, 7:00-9:01 p.m. CDT), simulcasting LIVE across both ABC and Disney+ in local time zones and next day on Hulu.

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/episodes/disney100-night/

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:50 am

‘Dancing with the Stars’ Celebrates 100 Years of Storytelling With ‘Disney100 Night’ on Oct. 17
Eleven Remaining Couples Will Perform to Songs From Iconic Disney Films Following the 100th Anniversary of The Walt Disney Company on Oct. 16

“Disney100 Night” – It’s a magical day in the ballroom! The 11 remaining couples get ready for an unforgettable night celebrating Disney’s 100th anniversary. The evening is set to be full of timeless performances to songs from beloved soundtracks of Disney’s most cherished films. “Disney100 Night” will air TUESDAY, OCT. 17 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT/PDT, 7:00-9:01 p.m. CDT), simulcasting LIVE across both ABC and Disney+ in local time zones and next day on Hulu.

Pro dancers will perform an opening number that will be sure to be the talk of the town to “We Don’t Talk About Bruno” from “Encanto,” choreographed by Christopher Scott, with partner dances including Contemporary, Paso Doble, Jazz, Quickstep, Viennese Waltz or Waltz.

Fans will be able to vote during the live simulcast of the show in the EDT/CDT time zones. During this time, online voting will be available to fans in any time zone in the U.S., its territories and Canada via dwtsvote.abc.com, and fans with a participating U.S. wireless carrier can also vote via SMS/text (fans in Canada cannot vote via SMS/text). Live viewer votes will be combined with the judges’ scores each episode to determine which couples may be in jeopardy of elimination.

As part of “Disney100 Night,” Hyundai created a special IONIQ 5 Disney100 Platinum Edition, featuring unique Disney-inspired design elements and wheels. This commemorative vehicle is a first-of-its-kind collaboration between an auto manufacturer and Walt Disney Imagineering.

That’s not all. Disney’s all-new movie “Wish” and “Dancing with the Stars” are making wishes come true with the “Wishes Come True Sweepstakes!” Fans can enter at WishTheMovie.com/DWTS for a chance to win a trip for four to the “Dancing with the Stars” season 32 finale in Los Angeles. “Wish” arrives in theaters Nov. 22.

The couples (along with their dance styles and songs) are the following:

TV and film star Alyson Hannigan and pro Sasha Farber will perform a Jazz to “Be Our Guest” from “Beauty and the Beast.”
Oscar®-winning actress Mira Sorvino and pro Gleb Savchenko will perform a Waltz to “A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes” from “Cinderella.”
Marvel star Xochitl Gomez and pro Val Chmerkovskiy will perform a Paso Doble to “Un Poco Loco” from “Coco.”
Ariana Madix (“Vanderpump Rules”) and pro Pasha Pashkov will perform a Contemporary to “Into the Unknown” from “Frozen II.”
Singer and social media star Lele Pons and pro Brandon Armstrong will perform a Rumba to “Can You Feel the Love Tonight” from “The Lion King.”
Former Bachelorette Charity Lawson and pro Artem Chigvintsev will perform a Waltz to “Part of Your World” from “The Little Mermaid.”
GRAMMY®-winning singer Jason Mraz and pro Daniella Karagach will perform a Foxtrot to “A Whole New World” from “Aladdin.”
NFL All-Star Adrian Peterson and pro Britt Stewart will perform a Viennese Waltz to “Baby Mine” from “Dumbo.”
Social media and reality TV star Harry Jowsey and pro Rylee Arnold will perform a Quickstep to “You’ve Got a Friend In Me” from “Toy Story.”
“The Brady Bunch” actor Barry Williams and pro Peta Murgatroyd will perform a Jazz to “He’s a Tramp” from “Lady and the Tramp.”
Real estate mogul and TV star Mauricio Umansky and pro Emma Slater will perform a Paso Doble to “The Sorcerer’s Apprentice” from “Fantasia.”

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/dancing-with-the-stars-celebrates-100-years-of-storytelling-with-disney100-night-on-oct-17/

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Oct 16, 2023 5:48 pm

I love Disney night!!! Charity, Jason and Ariana are my Top 3.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 1f49c

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 8367-910 DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 I_got_13 DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:04 pm

What in the world is this opening number? Obviously something I don't know.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:16 pm

I missed the opening, but caught Mauricio with his paso doble. The Sorcerer's Apprentice. Not the best song for this. He is doing the steps, but it all feels so stiff...7,6,6

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:25 pm

Mira is doing the waltz... Something that she should be perfectly suited to. She looks so much more comfortable with this dance and it looks more fluid than usual. Very positive praise from the judges and she admits that this is the first time she enjoyed the dance...7,7,7.

Barry Williams is next with Jazz. Says this is the type of dance that he is the most familiar with. He's a Tramp. He is forgetting the steps. It's awkward. Meanwhile, CA says this is the best dance so far. I don't think so...6,6,6. They were too generous.

Jason is doing the foxtrot. This is his worst dance for me. He looked stiff and there was a misstep in there. I hate the fog trying to hide the feet...8,8,8. I think he was over scored.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:56 pm

Lele is up next with the rumba. They say that is one of the hardest dances. She has nice lines and is pretty fluid. Well done. CA...shut up. She totally messed up Derek and he didn't get to do his critique which is much more helpful...7,7,8.

Alyson is next and will be doing Jazz. I think this was her best dance. She actually looked as if she was enjoying herself. 6,6,6.

Harry next up with quickstep. He shares a story about a friend of his who passed away and that he would have loved this. He actually did very well. Still heavy on his feet, but he did all the steps and moved pretty fast. His best dance! He is very complimentary to his partner and looks so greatful for the positive responses from the judges...7,7,7. I like him. He seems pretty sweet.

Last edited by Sprite on Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:28 pm

Xochi is doing the paso doble. The best dance of the night. She is so good. Lots of steps across the whole floor and so fluid and fast. She better be scored really well...9,9,9.

Ariana is doing contemporary. She did well. She will get good scores for that. CA...is full of it. She always criticizes the women and gushes at the guys...8,9,8.

Charity is next doing a waltz as the Little Mermaid. It was nice. It seemed very quick...a little too much messing around at the start. She has nice lines and is very graceful, but I just find something missing in her dances. IMO it is missing that passion. She seems too controlled if that makes sense.

Let's see who goes home...Greg, Adrian or Lele...Adrian. I am not shocked that he is out based on his dancing, but he is a football player and I thought football fans would keep him in longer. Oh well.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:04 pm

Charity is always looking for the camera .. I agree about something missing as well

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:59 am

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
beader
jojo47
Sprite
Linds911
frajosfanofchris