SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:52 pm

Opening number was promoting a car no no should have just done all Encanto.

Pretty good episode. Enjoyed Ariana def. going to go back and watch her dance a few times. Love that she was in character. Jason is def. better in not ballroom.

Agree about Charity, she is too tense and timid. Bye bye Adrian!! @Sprite don't think football fans care for him given his personal history.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 1f49c

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 8367-910 DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 I_got_13 DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:34 pm

The most memorable year for everyone starts with Mira celebrating the year her daughter was born in 2003. Her daughter is a dancer is joins them for part of their contemporary dance. It was nice. Not great, but light and she looked relaxed and like she was enjoying herself...7,8,7.

Ariana's most memorable year was this past one where she caught her boyfriend of 9 years (Tom who is on Special Forces whining about why everyone hates him now) and one of her friends having an affair. They dance the waltz and it is nice, but not that memorable to me...8,8,8. I would say it was over scored. It should have been 7's, but victimhood gets higher scores.

Charity is not going to get more fans by harping on being disappointed because she got the same scores as the previous week. Her contemporary was based on 2022 when she went on the bachelor, broke up with her toxic boyfriend and now found love. This was a really good dance with her doing a lot of pole work. It was very unique and memorable...10, 9, 9. Well deserved.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:01 pm

Alison picks the year she got married in 2003. Her waltz was beautiful. It was her most relaxed danced and she looked much more fluid. Her husband sound like a sweetheart...7,7,7. I would have scored it a bit higher, but still.

Harry next about the year he changed from all the drinking and getting SM hate to him and his family. He is grateful for his family and friends. His dancing is stiff and awkward...6,6,6. About right.

Oh, the tribute to Len. I can't lie...I teared up...and then some more when Derek was talking about him. That group waltz to Moon river was beautiful. One of the loveliest things I have ever seen on the show. Proper ballroom. No messing about!!!

Last edited by Sprite on Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:04 pm

Oo that tribute made me cry 😓. It was absolutely beautiful

It was wonderful to see some of the “old” pros

Last edited by Jeepers on Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:32 pm

Jason celebrating the start of his music career with a quickstep. That was good. His frame was better than last week...9, 9, 9.

Lele celebrating her husband and mental health. Her contemporary dance was good...8,8,8.

Xochi is next celebrating her life changing movie role with the waltz. That was beautiful...9, 10, 9. She is tied with Charity at the top.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:00 pm

Mauricio contemporary celebrating getting fired which led to his real estate career...8,8,8. Didn't feel it.

Barry does a paso doble celebrating when he was young and wild riding a motorcycle before he was cast for the Brady Bunch. Judges loved it. I thought he was stiff, but he did have lots of content...8, 8, 8. I thought it was overscored, but I am happy for him.

Let's see who is going home. My money is on Mauricio or Harry, but I am shocked, it is Mira.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:22 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:40 pm

Thanks for the updates. I wasn't able to watch so I appreciate it.

@frajosfanofchris thanks for posting all the vids!

The tribute to Len was absolutely beautiful!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:58 pm

@Jeepers @Sprite @GuardianAngel  I too cried along with everyone there and here for the tribute to Len.  They did such a wonderful job with capturing his spirit and as was said, "no messing about" with the waltz.  My heart hurt for all who loved Len over the years.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:41 pm

That tribute to Len was beautiful and he would have loved it, especially the dance to Moon River. blowkiss

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:32 pm

I missed the first few dances...darn my job for getting in the way!

I did catch Alyson's paso...7,7,7,8. I thought she did well. They do like to mark her down.

Xochi next. Contemporary...I get the concept of rising her from the dead, but there is very little dancing there. Lots of lifts from him and spinning, but she barely moved. It looks like she may have injured herself. I don't know if it was from the performance or it happened earlier. Of course, the judges are loving it, but I think it was not her best. Val had to carry her up...9,9,10, 9. I thought that was overscored.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:55 pm

Harry is getting down on himself. He is depressed by the judges criticism and SM. Her sister Lindsey comes to help. Argentine tango is their dance. Not sure if that is a good dance for him. He looked pretty stiff in practice. He is not much better live. I like him, but I think it is time for him to go. There are lots of lifts which are not bad as he is a big guy and she is a tiny girl, but still, not a fan of the dance. Judges are being nice, but I can't see this scoring anything other than 6's. Seven's if they are being generous...7,7,7,7.

Barry with the waltz. I thought he did pretty well for him. They are being mostly critical. I think they want him gone, but I thought he was certainly better than Harry. He should get better scores...8,7,8,8. Thank goodness.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
beader
jojo47
Sprite
Linds911
frajosfanofchris