SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:24 pm

Charity did great. She's a natural. Happy for her partner too!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:27 pm

OK...Charity did awesome! She did great in the Cha Cha. She is like me, she sings with the song. CA shut up. That was so not stiff. The people who actually were stiff you praised. She looked like she enjoyed herself during that. It was the most natural/relaxed dance of the night for me...7, 7, 7. I can live with that although I thought it should have been an 8.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:36 pm

Harry...so stiff, barely moving. She covered for him a lot and got him to do a lot of lifts...5,5,5. They were being kind.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:42 pm

Jamie Lynn...no...stiff, missteps, nervous. Let's see what they score...6,5,5. About right.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:51 pm

Jason doing the rumba...wow that was great! Loved it. Best of the night. He better get the highest score for that...8,8,8. Yes!

Jamie Lynn is going home. I am not sad, although I thought it would be Mauricio.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:34 am

Jason's rumba was so good!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cY7L4s_58FQ

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:41 am

I think Jason is doing great! He's probably my favorite! I haven't had time to watch the show this week so will try to catch up.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:52 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:54 pm

Charity did great even with a new partner! She's def. improving, hopefully Artem will be back next week.

Jason is def. my favorite!! So good!! Not sad about JLynn leaving at all. Guessing Adrian or Mauricio will be next.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 1f49c

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 8367-910 DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 I_got_13 DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:13 pm

Motown night. We have an extra judge with Michael Strahan. Why? Is he a dancer?

Julianne's hair is distracting me. Not a flattering look. I won't even go into Bruno's outfits.

Barry starts off with a Motown tango. Not a great song for tango. He does OK, but it feels super slow and his facial expression is distracting me again. They were very complimentary for the most part. 6,6,7,6. A little generous, but not too bad.

Lele is next with the cha cha. Again, it was OK, but she seemed off to me. She seemed to be trying too hard to do the proper dance instead of letting go like she has in previous weeks. Not as smooth as usual, but got...7,6,7,7. About right.

Mauricio and the foxtrot. I think that was his best dance so far. They were very complimentary, but the scores didn't quiet live up to what they said. 7,5,6,5.

Jason does the jive. Another great dance from him. Man can dance. He does the steps, but you can see he gets into it and actually enjoys himself too. 9,8,9,8. Right on.

Alyson does the foxtrot. Her husband and kids come watch her practice and ask the judges not to be mean to their mom. That was pretty good for her. I think it was her best dance, not great, but not bad. Apparently she had been sick this morning. 6,6,6,6.

Tyson up with the foxtrot. Bad song for this. I am disappointed in him. I thought as a Chippendale he would be more confident and have more presence. He is not smooth. They BS him. 5,5,5,5. That is about right.

Charity next with the foxtrot. Her dad comes in to watch her rehearse. That was lovely, smooth, elegant and she looks great. They are all very complementary. She says that they will use "My Girl" for her father/daughter dance at her wedding. 8,8,8,8. Her best scores.

Mira does the rumba. A long time to get moving and a lot of posing vs moving across the floor. It looked good, but kind of lacking. They kind of said the same. I think she just isn't as confident as she needs to be. 6,6,7,7.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:34 pm

Ariana dances the quickstep and it was quick. It looked pretty good, and travelled the whole floor. My only quibble were her shoes. They distracted me. It looks like she was wearing running shoes and not heels. Very positive responses from the judges. It looks like she has a foot injury, hence the shoes. 9,8,9,8 That impresses me even more if she was injured.

Adrian up with the quickstep. His quickstep, not so quick...particularly after just watching Ariana. He just doesn't have the musicality. He looks stiff and awkward. They are being nice. I think he will get some ribbing from his football pals. 5,5,6,6.

Harry is doing a foxtrot. Still stiff and not much movement around the floor. He has zero musicality. I think his height is hindering him. Tall guys always seem to have so much trouble dancing. I think it is hard because their partners don't really match height wise. He is sweet. He practically tears up when CA was complimentary. 6,5,7,6.

Xochi does the foxtrot and another good dance. I don't think it was her best. I think it is harder for her to do the slow dances, but even so, it looked lovely and had more content than most of them. 8,8,8,8.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:01 pm

Alison, Tyson and Harry are in the bottom and Tyson is out. I am not disappointed.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
beader
jojo47
Sprite
Linds911
frajosfanofchris