SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:00 pm

I missed the first hour. The costumes are amazing!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:16 pm

Arianna doing the Argentine Tango...Excellent. I really enjoyed that. She was very crisp. I think that should get 10's. Lots of positive critiques from the judges. Very authentic. I think Len would have loved that...9,9,9,10. I can't believe she got the same score as Xochi who barely moved. Not impressed by the scoring here.

LeLe with the paso doble. That was pretty good. CA is being her usual bitchy self to the women...8,8,8,9.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:41 pm

Mauricio with the Argentine Tango. It was off...slow and lacking the crisp footwork that Arianna had. It shouldn't get more than 7's...8,8,7,8. Overscored.

Charity with the jive. That was really good. They were so in sync. I think the costume took away from the dance a bit. It distracted me...9,9,8,9. Niecy is bugging me with her some of her criticisms. She is not a dancer and she finished 5th on her season. If she had won, I might give her some slack, but she didn't.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:53 pm

Monster-thon. The longer they they stay on the floor, the more points they get. Barry, Harry, Mauricio, Alyson, Charity, Jason, Lele, Ariana...Xochi wins. 1,1,2,2,3,3,4,5 points. I think it shows who the judges want out.

I think Charity was at a disadvantage here as the others changed into new outfits and had a bit of time to rest, while she had just finished her dance.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:53 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:37 pm

Ugh I wish Harry left instead of Mauricio prefer his dancing more.

Ariana just keeps improving and improving. Def. her best dance. I liked Charity's dance last week more. Agree the costume just wasn't doing it for me.

Next week is music video night. I'm sure there will be lots of dances to Britney Spears songs.!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 1f49c

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 8367-910 DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 I_got_13 DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:07 pm

Harry has the teeny bopper girls voting for him. They are rabid on Twitter.

I'm getting Bobby Bones vibes from Jason. Wouldn't be surprised if he won. Also wouldn't be mad about it even though talent-wise it should be a girls year.

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Samuel10DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Samuel10 DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Family10DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Samuel15DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:24 pm

Music video night with Paula Abdul as a judge. She looks great.

Lele did pretty well dancing to Shakira "Whatever, Whenever". She was a little off on bits, but the hip stuff was good. Overall pretty well...9,8,8,8

Arianna dancing to Britney Spears "I'm a slave for you". Never liked this song or the video. She did well. They are raving, but it left me cold...9,9,10,9

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:34 pm

I think Arianna is who the judges want to win. Me...not as much. I am tired of the victim mentality and hearing how she was wronged by her ex...who by the way is on Special Forces and whining how everyone hates him. I am beginning to wonder if the whole thing is a publicity stunt.

Lance Bass comes to help Harry channel Justin Timberlake in "It's going to be me". He barely moves and she is desperately trying to cover for him. He isn't in sync to the music. The teeny boppers are out in force screaming...6,6,6,6

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:58 pm

Jason is doing "Take on Me" by A-ha". He did great. That was my favourite so far. He just makes it look easy. CA and Derek are being very picky with him. They do not want him to win, which only makes me want him to win even more...8,8,10,9.

Alyson is dancing to "Candyman" from Christina Aguilera. They say it is her best dance yet and it may be, but for me it lacked the energy that a quickstep and that song requires...8,8,9,8

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:17 pm

Xochi doing Gwen Stefani in "Hollaback Girl" and she helps with the choreography as apparently she has directed videos. She did well, but it wasn't my favourite...9,8,9,8.

Charity is up with Janet Jackson's "All for You". Again, it was good, but underwhelming for me. I hate to agree with CA, but she is right, Charity was lacking the energy and the power that is required to do Janet. She has the choreography, but just lacks something....8,8,8,8

Barry doing Elton John in "I'm still standing" with a quickstep, except it is more of a slow step. He is not the best dancer, but he always seems to enjoy himself and I still enjoy watching him. I think that is the difference between him and Harry. Barry is enjoying himself and I don't think Harry is...7,7,7,7

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:53 pm

Team dances are up. Harry and Alyson get to be captains since they have the lowest scores.

Harry has Xochi, Charity and Lele and they are dancing to Gangnam Style. Everyone does really well. Even Harry loosened up a bit with that. Derek comes out to congratulate him. Lots of praise for everyone. That's what happens when you have a fun song! ... 10's all around.

Next Alyson with Jason, Ariana and Barry. They they are doing the Backstreet Boys..."Everybody". Barry looks really tired and admits he is having a hard time keeping up with the others. AJ McLean from the Backstreet Boys comes to give them a pep talk...it doesn't work. I love that song, but they did not do it justice. It was much slower than it should have been and didn't have the energy. Clearly the other first team was better...9,9,10,9. Paula was too generous.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
beader
jojo47
Sprite
Linds911
frajosfanofchris