Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 5 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Alanna on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Something to keep in mind as we watch Episode # 3.

What Ashley said she wanted ................. (from an interview)

"I want someone to build a life with, together," said Hebert. "I went in just looking for a good man, someone who is loyal and a family man. What I realized is that I wanted someone who makes me feel good I realized more about what I wanted."

So we need to keep an eye out for the fella that makes her feel good as well. Wonder if we'll see shades of that tonight ?
Just my 2 cents, but perhaps the first bolded is Ryan P. and the 2nd bolded is JP (or Ben F)? Maybe she realized Ryan P was falling in love with her, so she let him go before the HTD when she realized he wasn't what she wanted later on rather than string him along to the end. Perhaps that's just why he returns..he can't wrap his head around why he was let go after his date? Just thinking out loud and trying to figure out her comment and to whom it referred.

This makes sense to me too. It sounds like Ali going from "funny! random! quirky!" nonsense to describing a loving, supportive partner in her interviews. I hope Ashley isn't just babbling but actually means what she's saying about this.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Something to keep in mind as we watch Episode # 3.

"I want someone to build a life with, together," said Hebert. "I went in just looking for a good man, someone who is loyal and a family man. What I realized is that I wanted someone who makes me feel good I realized more about what I wanted."

So we need to keep an eye out for the fella that makes her feel good as well. Wonder if we'll see shades of that tonight ?
Just my 2 cents, but perhaps the first bolded is Ryan P. and the 2nd bolded is JP (or Ben F)? Maybe she realized Ryan P was falling in love with her, so she let him go before the HTD when she realized he wasn't what she wanted later on rather than string him along to the end. Perhaps that's just why he returns..he can't wrap his head around why he was let go after his date? Just thinking out loud and trying to figure out her comment and to whom it referred.

Makes sense to me. Though I know its early but as of now nothing much does :Nod: .
We can discuss this furthur after this episode. I just thought I'd point out something that Ashley said in an interview and what we should look for from this point onwards.

I think some had interpreted her saying that she "changed" what she was initially looking for but for me her statement read she has some pre-conditions in her mind and all she did was add to those. Not change them. Hope I'm making sense here.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thanks. So they have been sticking with the episode 1-1 date shown in episode 3 usually winds up the F1 for a while now. In both The Bcahelorette and Bachelor franchises.

That has been the pattern for a while now yes.

nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:51 pm

Thanks. So they have been sticking with the episode 1-1 date shown in episode 3 usually winds up the F1 for a while now. In both The Bcahelorette and Bachelor franchises.

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:44 pm

@nd4reality wrote:Something to keep in mind as we watch Episode # 3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess81320 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:43 pm

Looks like Max64 beat me to it.

Princess81320

Female Posts : 661

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess81320 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It seems like the F1 always get a 1-1 date in episode 3 as well. I know that has been mentioned numerous times, but what season was the last time were the F1 didn't get a 1-1 date in episode 3? Thanks.

Jesse on Deanna's season got the date Ep 4 and Melissa from Jason's season got a date Ep 2.

Princess81320

Female Posts : 661

Back to top Go down

Post by Max64 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It seems like the F1 always get a 1-1 date in episode 3 as well. I know that has been mentioned numerous times, but what season was the last time were the F1 didn't get a 1-1 date in episode 3? Thanks.

DeAnna's season Jesse's date was Ep4 and in Jason's I think Melissa's was Ep2.. of any shows recently

Max64

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:39 pm

It seems like the F1 always get a 1-1 date in episode 3 as well. I know that has been mentioned numerous times, but what season was the last time were the F1 didn't get a 1-1 date in episode 3? Thanks.

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:18 pm

Something to keep in mind as we watch Episode # 3.

nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by connorsmom on Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I have them saved from previous seasons. Seems like in The Bachelorette series the F2 is always mentioned.

The Bachelorette
ASHLEY'S SEASON - Ben mentioned (twice)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

DEANNA'S SEASON - F2 mentioned
Jason, 31: "He's a single dad," Chris says of the account executive from Kirkland, Wash. "When he tells DeAnna about it, her reaction is pretty interesting."
Ryan, 28: A professional football player from Lakeville, Minn., Ryan is "a virgin saving himself for marriage," Chris reveals.
Richard, 27: The science teacher from Binghamton, N.Y., "falls in love with DeAnna pretty quickly," Chris says.
Graham, 29: This professional basketball player from Raleigh, N.C., has a mysterious side. "He plays the shy card, which attracts De Anna even more," Chris explains.
Ron, 36: "He isn't afraid to confront the guys about their intentions and what they think about De Anna," Chris says of the Kansas City, Mo., barbershop owner.

JILLIAN'S SEASON - F2 mentioned

ALI'S SEASON - F2 mentioned
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Bachelor
MATT' SEASON - F1 and F3 mentioned

JAKE'S SEASON - F3 and F4 mentioned
Rozlyn, Michelle K, Ella, Gia, Elizabeth, and Ali were highlighted.

JASON'S SEASON - F3 mentioned

BRAD'S 2ND SEASON - F2 mentioned

Thank you for posting this! Very interesting pattern. I guess in some ways, we could probably taken Shayna out of the equation - wasn't she planted from the beginning? Taking her out, the F1 is never a "one to watch."

connorsmom

Female Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Max64 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:22 am

I was watching the RC from the M&G, it was interesting to see when the camera would pan to faces.. When Ashley walked in the room for the RC, they show JP's reaction. When Ben gets a rose, it shows JP. When JP gets a rose it shows Bentley. Bentley was the last so it just showed the guys that didn't get a rose.

For Ep 2: when CH is still talking to the guys and says, Bentley, William and Mickey are safe, it shows JP's face. No one of any importance shown when she walks into the room. When JP gets a rose, in pans to Ben. Ben is 2nd to last getting a rose so the camera goes to the guys that don't have a rose yet.
JP and Ben were even in face shots during the RC.. but they did show Ben making a face when Jeff the Mask guy got a rose.

Max64

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:21 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum