SELECT CONTENT

Bubba Thompson ~ Sweet Home Alabama 3 ~ Discussion

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bubba Thompson ~ Sweet Home Alabama 3 ~ Discussion  Empty Bubba Thompson ~ Sweet Home Alabama 3 ~ Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:08 pm

Post anything about Bubba in this thread. If he is the next Bachelor then I will make that a new Forum. Thanks.

Last edited by Love_Me on Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Bubba Thompson ~ Sweet Home Alabama 3 ~ Discussion  Empty Re: Bubba Thompson ~ Sweet Home Alabama 3 ~ Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:34 pm

A Letter From Bubba Thompson

I just want to take a moment to tell you all how much I appreciate your kind words.

I have been so humbled by all of the support and generous messages over the past several weeks.

I feel like I have made so many new wonderful friends, in the people I met during the taping, in the house and behind the scenes, and to all of you who have sent me messages from all over the country.

Watching the episode tonight brought back a lot of emotions, but I am so comforted by all of your kind words. What a blessing it has been!

Many of you have asked how we can keep in touch. I am not that great at keeping up a fan page or active on twitter but I promise I am going to get better at it!

The best place to reach me is here on my website, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and on my Facebook page.

Some of you have asked about my dating status and the answer to that is I am still single. I do intend to brush myself off from the heartbreak I felt and, as the song goes, I believe some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers.

I wanted to share some great news with you that I am very excited about.

Among the many blessings to come my way from this experience is something that came out of the blue, and was generated by so many of your comments online.

A major publishing company (in New York of all places) has asked me to sit down and write a book about my thoughts on the cowboy life, and advice on love and relationships. It's a strange deal for a cowboy and something I would never have dreamed of, but I am going to do my best!

The title of the book is called "The Cowboy Code: How to Treat a Lady" and I am hoping to get a lot of answers to your questions into the new book. It was inspired by all of you! It will be mainly advice to women on how to get a man to cowboy up, and treat you the way you deserve to be treated -- with respect above all. And yes I am going to put in all of my favorite recipes as well!

If you want to submit a question or topic for the book, or be on our email list for when it comes out, the link is up HERE or you can email me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

I would also like to publicly thank CMT and the crew of the television show for their belief in me and for making all of this possible. A lot of my new friends are on their new show Southern Nights which comes on very soon. If you have time click on their "like" button -- Cody Harris tells me it is a great time!

For the next few days I might be off email as we are very busy at the ranch. I hope to get back to all of your wonderful emails soon.

Everything about Sweet Home Alabama has been a blessing in this cowboy's life. From the bottom of my heart, please know how much I cherish the connections I have made with you all.

God Bless,

Bubba Thompson

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Bubba Thompson ~ Sweet Home Alabama 3 ~ Discussion  Empty Re: Bubba Thompson ~ Sweet Home Alabama 3 ~ Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:59 pm

For all those who are mad that Bubba isn't speaking up for Paige and Jeremiah, he recently retweeted this:

Andrea Reid ‏ @Andrea__Reid
@Paige_Duke obviously made the best decision for her,so be happy for her & @followjeremiah.The one who wins @BubbaT2120's heart is so lucky!
Retweeted by BubbaThompson
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:16 pm

He was my pick for the finale this season. But I am thinking that Paige settiling down in the country with a quiet life just was not for her. Hopefully Bubba will be the next lead on SHA.... I wonder what the city woman will be like, I but they would be a very interesting bunch to say the least!!! Hugesmile

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:12 pm

I have got my boyfriend hooked on this show now...he was actually more anxious to see the finale and find out who she picked! My boyfriend was shocked that Paige did not pick Bubba. We discussed that the producers of SHA were giving Jeremiah and Paige's love story a "bad edit" that they may regret. He thinks Bubba is the best thing/person that Sweet Home Alabama could have asked for, and that they should tailor a future season of SHA just for him. I mean, how many cowboys exist nowadays in this country? We think that the producers of Sweet Home Alabama should just eliminate the "city v. country" concept for Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 with Bubba and just have 11 (or however many) country-able women and make it Bubba's Show and help him have his happily ever after. Because having city women around at all for Bubba would be totally irrelevant and unnecessary.

Last edited by glampam205 on Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:54 am

stuckinsc wrote:For all those who are mad that Bubba isn't speaking up for Paige and Jeremiah, he recently retweeted this:

Andrea Reid ‏ @Andrea__Reid
@Paige_Duke obviously made the best decision for her,so be happy for her & @followjeremiah.The one who wins @BubbaT2120's heart is so lucky!
Retweeted by BubbaThompson

I think it's odd that people expect Bubba to speak up for the girl that dumped him, laugh out loud. Paige and Jeremiah are adults who can speak up for themselves. They got each other out of the show and ultimately they are the only ones who matter in the end, not what viewers think. Bubba has the right to process his own feelings over the situation without having to step up for them. He handled the getting dumped situation with class and respect to both Paige and her chosen one. He doesn't owe anything else. Even though they've moved on and he's remained friendly with Paige and Jeremiah, it doesn't mean that he's ready to be their cheer section after reliving the finale last night. JMO

:Smiley:

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:11 am

I think Bubba has a new girlfriend y'all! They seem like a great match too!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:23 am

Love_Me wrote:I think Bubba has a new girlfriend y'all! They seem like a great match too!
Great find Love_Me!!

I thought the biggest line of BS Bubba said during the finale was that he couldn't find a girl in Alabama who wanted to live the cowboy life!! Geez! I needed waders to handle that!! rofl
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:45 am

Umm...so what does that mean for Season 4? Hasn't he been the much speculated lead? So confuuuuused.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:48 am

Thomigirl wrote:Umm...so what does that mean for Season 4? Hasn't he been the much speculated lead? So confuuuuused.

Well...here's some food for thought. Austin left in the middle of the show because he got a job as a firefighter in Mobile. Perhaps they had lined Austin up thinking Paige would cave in to their pressure to pick Bubba. Austin may be plan B., which if Bubba is serious about the girl in the picture, could now be considered plan A. Methinks our Miss Paige Duke put a monkey wrench in their plans. Glad she is a stubborn woman when it comes to the love of her life!

I will be asking Jeremiah directly about his "outing" Bubba as the next bachelor and letting him know we have several pics of Bubba with a new girl! Love, can you say where the pics came from so I can reference it? Thanks!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:09 pm

Beeleever wrote:
Thomigirl wrote:Umm...so what does that mean for Season 4? Hasn't he been the much speculated lead? So confuuuuused.

Well...here's some food for thought. Austin left in the middle of the show because he got a job as a firefighter in Mobile. Perhaps they had lined Austin up thinking Paige would cave in to their pressure to pick Bubba. Austin may be plan B., which if Bubba is serious about the girl in the picture, could now be considered plan A. Methinks our Miss Paige Duke put a monkey wrench in their plans. Glad she is a stubborn woman when it comes to the love of her life!

I will be asking Jeremiah directly about his "outing" Bubba as the next bachelor and letting him know we have several pics of Bubba with a new girl! Love, can you say where the pics came from so I can reference it? Thanks!

This probably goes in the Season 4 thread but ONE place speculated Donny might be season 4. He seems like he might agree to it if asked. Would be very different than a Bubba show though.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:28 pm

Big question is .. Has CMT even mentioned a season 4 .. As of a couple of weeks ago they had not
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bubba Thompson ~ Sweet Home Alabama 3 ~ Discussion

+23
LoveDovez
NadjaM
dee
Admin
CarrieA