SELECT CONTENT

Bubba Thompson ~ Sweet Home Alabama 3 ~ Discussion

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bubba Thompson ~ Sweet Home Alabama 3 ~ Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bubba Thompson ~ Sweet Home Alabama 3 ~ Discussion

Post by CarrieA Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:33 pm

provenceguy wrote:Not to sound like a total skunk, but doesn't Paige's skin look bad in a lot of the photos she & J have tweeted?

She has mentioned it a couple of times too provenceguy :Nod: She commented that she had to get laser treatment before the show along with topical medicine..she also mentioned that when she gets nervous she breaks out (which happens to most of us). A lot of the pictures she posted with Jeremiah were before and after production had ended so she was most likely doing promotional things around both times and probably had to go back for more treatment which causes a lot of people skin to become irritated.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Bubba Thompson ~ Sweet Home Alabama 3 ~ Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bubba Thompson ~ Sweet Home Alabama 3 ~ Discussion

Post by provenceguy Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:35 pm

Ahhh, good to know, CarrieA.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:18 am

Quick question: Where is this exit video interview of Bubba I have seen mentioned several times? I have looked on CMT and SHA's Facebook page, but haven't seen the video. My DVR didn't capture any further comments or outtakes or whatever was on this video. Thanks in advance for your help!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:17 am

welcomeyall Amanda88!

Are you talking about the music video with outtakes featuring Bubba?

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:29 am

provenceguy wrote:Ahhh, good to know, CarrieA.

Amanda88 wrote:Quick question: Where is this exit video interview of Bubba I have seen mentioned several times? I have looked on CMT and SHA's Facebook page, but haven't seen the video. My DVR didn't capture any further comments or outtakes or whatever was on this video. Thanks in advance for your help!

:Welcome Amanda and provenceguy!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:06 pm

Love_Me,
No, nothing to do with the "Do it Like Bubba" video. It has been mentioned in several posts that CMT used time during the finale (at the end I am guessing) showcasing Bubba, when it would have been better to spend that time with the happy couple. My DVR ended with Bubba saying a few words to the camera then credits rolled. I am wondering if more was said or shown and my DRV missed it. As I read in several posts, and if I understand correctly, this clip included a re-cap and comments from Bubba. Am I being as clear as mud? Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:07 pm

Thank you San!!

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:10 pm

Amanda88 wrote:Love_Me,
No, nothing to do with the "Do it Like Bubba" video. It has been mentioned in several posts that CMT used time during the finale (at the end I am guessing) showcasing Bubba, when it would have been better to spend that time with the happy couple. My DVR ended with Bubba saying a few words to the camera then credits rolled. I am wondering if more was said or shown and my DRV missed it. As I read in several posts, and if I understand correctly, this clip included a re-cap and comments from Bubba. Am I being as clear as mud? Hugesmile
No, I don't think your DVR cut off any additional scenes. It basically just ended with Bubba walking out tilting his cowboy hat and him saying he'll live his american dream someday and and find the perfect lady for him.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:40 pm

Thank you Dee!!

Back to top Go down

Post by NadjaM Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:33 pm

dee wrote:No, I don't think your DVR cut off any additional scenes. It basically just ended with Bubba walking out tilting his cowboy hat and him saying he'll live his american dream someday and and find the perfect lady for him.

Which, by the way, was a super weird yet hilarious way to end this show. Paige and Jeremiah fell in love y'all, but we must end with a slo-mo shot of Bubba tipping his hat saying "Nothin' gonna hold me down".

I don't have anything against Bubba, but I have to believe that he was reading from a script on numerous occasions. Loved the scene with the guys on the beach having bro time while Paige is on a date with someone else, and out of nowhere Bubba declares "This sunset is beautiful. It's a beautiful sunset. But you know what's more beautiful than a sunset? Paige!"

The guys kind of nod awkwardly and sip their beer.
NadjaM
NadjaM

Female Posts : 594

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:53 pm

NadjaM wrote:
dee wrote:No, I don't think your DVR cut off any additional scenes. It basically just ended with Bubba walking out tilting his cowboy hat and him saying he'll live his american dream someday and and find the perfect lady for him.

Which, by the way, was a super weird yet hilarious way to end this show. Paige and Jeremiah fell in love y'all, but we must end with a slo-mo shot of Bubba tipping his hat saying "Nothin' gonna hold me down".

I don't have anything against Bubba, but I have to believe that he was reading from a script on numerous occasions. Loved the scene with the guys on the beach having bro time while Paige is on a date with someone else, and out of nowhere Bubba declares "This sunset is beautiful. It's a beautiful sunset. But you know what's more beautiful than a sunset? Paige!"

The guys kind of nod awkwardly and sip their beer.

So hilarious!! And you r right...scripted

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritaellen Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:20 pm

Yes I agree scripted. But so much of the same script the writers should of at least changed the wording around...haha. The one statement I really bristled at was I want Paige to be "MY WOMAN" during his PI to the finale. Kinda caveman ish to me. I am saying this in fun but I don't feel like Jeremiah's was scripted at all. If it was he needs to fire the writers.......hahaha. I think he referenced "sick on my stomach" 5 times. In one of the most romantic scenes, in front of the fireplace, Jeremiah felt like he was going to vomit. I had to roll my eyes at that one. HaHa Jeremiah definately wasn't scripted. Please no offense meant to either guy here. It is just ironic that with all the editing they couldn't edit out the vomit statement. Just proof that Jeremiah was being edited unless of course it was bad.

I was a die hard Bubba fan at first. After hearing other people talk about the edits for Bubba I rewatched some of the early episodes. I was almost angry because I so fell for the Bubba showcasing. I really hate feeling that I could so easliy manupilated. The finale preview was the worst. If you notice the scenes with Paige and Bubba every on involve a romantic kiss whereas the Jeremiah and Paige scenes had 1kiss scene. I can't help but think they were scrambling to edit Bubba to a more perfect status because her connection with Jeremiah was becoming so obvious. Therefore they had to level the playing field. Ok done rambling good night all!

Ritaellen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bubba Thompson ~ Sweet Home Alabama 3 ~ Discussion

+23
LoveDovez
NadjaM
dee
Admin
CarrieA