SELECT CONTENT

Bubba Thompson ~ Sweet Home Alabama 3 ~ Discussion

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bubba Thompson ~ Sweet Home Alabama 3 ~ Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bubba Thompson ~ Sweet Home Alabama 3 ~ Discussion

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:11 pm

Bubba Thompson
I want to say thank you to all of my fans. Sorry I haven't gotten back with any of y'all...I've been so busy working cattle and not to mention the website has really taken off. Please be patient and I will do my best to get back with y'all on your comments. Everyone stay safe and God bless....by the way, I'm doing wonderful, like I said on the show, nothing is going to hold.this cowboy down.
Like · Comment · 6 hours ago via mobile ·
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Bubba Thompson ~ Sweet Home Alabama 3 ~ Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bubba Thompson ~ Sweet Home Alabama 3 ~ Discussion

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bubba Thompson

Getting bucked off isn't going to keep me down!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritaellen Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:31 am

The Bubba edit....no wonder his fans are angry. Watch the first 5 minutes of episode 1 again. They have been totally played.

Ritaellen

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:05 am

Love_Me wrote:
Bubba Thompson
I want to say thank you to all of my fans. Sorry I haven't gotten back with any of y'all...I've been so busy working cattle and not to mention the website has really taken off. Please be patient and I will do my best to get back with y'all on your comments. Everyone stay safe and God bless....by the way, I'm doing wonderful, like I said on the show, nothing is going to hold.this cowboy down.

Still no mention of Paige and Jeremiah? I ain't liking this mans ego.. Sorry to all his fans on here, but he is weighing heavy on my patience.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritaellen Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:13 am

Bubba seems to be a good guy but is definately being showcased. Episode 1 first 5 minutes. 1. Everybody has on bland shirts...Bubba has on a bright Pinkish shirt. Therefore he stands out in everyones mind without you even knowing why. It is a fact that the color Pink is a happy color it makes people feel good about what or who has that color on. So much that it was proven in prisions by putting rowdy inmates in prisions with Pink walls to calm them down. 2. As all the clips of the guys are being shown. You are shown Bubba 15 different times in a positive manner as well as 5 shots of him kissing Paige. That makes you think right off the bat "wow this guy is really romantic" well maybe he is but some of those 5 kisses are the same kiss shot from a different. Bubba is being showcased in the first 5 mins of Episode 1. This is repeated throughout every episode. TV viewers are manipulated all the time. SHA is good at what they do. I love the show and I am glad they Paige and Jeremiah found true love. She pick who she fell in love with because she saw the real guys without the edit. I will tune in next season as well and I hope Bubba is the bachelor but I will do so with a more critical eye. I also intend to put some more statistics out here since I have absolutely nothing better to do....hahaha

Ritaellen

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:52 am

LoveDovez wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Bubba Thompson

Still no mention of Paige and Jeremiah? I ain't liking this mans ego.. Sorry to all his fans on here, but he is weighing heavy on my patience.

Bubba wrote this message on his personal Facebook page on Saturday. Which I believe would have been the day after the finale aired:

Bubba Thompson
Congrats to Both of you, I'm happy that yall are in Love! I wish you both the Best!:) and as far as the fans who don't agree with what has happened, yall need to back off Paige and Jeremiah, there happy together and that's all that matters! They are Both wonderful people!!

Paige wrote back to him:

Paige Duke Bubba...I just saw this. Thanks so much :) J says heyyy! We miss you!

JMHO I think despite the producers best efforts most of this seasons cast will stay in contact and remain friends.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:28 pm

Love_Me wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Bubba Thompson

Bubba wrote this message on his personal Facebook page on Saturday. Which I believe would have been the day after the finale aired:

Bubba Thompson
Congrats to Both of you, I'm happy that yall are in Love! I wish you both the Best!Smiley and as far as the fans who don't agree with what has happened, yall need to back off Paige and Jeremiah, there happy together and that's all that matters! They are Both wonderful people!!

Paige wrote back to him:

Paige Duke Bubba...I just saw this. Thanks so much Smiley J says heyyy! We miss you!

JMHO I think despite the producers best efforts most of this seasons cast will stay in contact and remain friends.

Love, thanks for posting that. It makes me feel much better about Bubba, because frankly, I was shocked that he would withhold his congratulations based on everything we thought we knew of him, and wondered if there was more to that story. And I'm glad to see that he also admonished those fans of his who were rude; it's exactly what I expected someone of his character to do under the circumstances, and it's comforting that I wasn't wrong in that regard. Just wish he would have posted that message on the SHA facebook wall as well, where more people would have seen it. Well, at least most of the nasty crazies over there seem to have been shamed into keeping their pieholes shut by some more rational posters now. Editing or no editing, the level of vitriol, for a while there, was embarrassing. :Nod:

I hope he is willing to be the lead for the next season, as it's what the vast majority of viewers want. I suspect it's still in the cards, but the new series CMT is doing now, Summer Nights, is delaying any announcement about it.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritaellen Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:07 pm

I too am glad Bubba spoke up. Most of the nasty comments arent on the FB wall but have moved over to commenting on Paige and Jeremiah's pictures. Such cute pictures of them too. Kinda ruins it.

I rambled on last night about the Bubba showcasing that I felt like someone might think I was throwing off on him. I wasn't and I wish him happiness if he does do season 4. My point was to prove the showcasing of him. With the amount of Bubba time as compared to others. When Paige talked to her final four, Bubba had 7.5 mins with Paige and the horses in the pasture sitting in the wooden chairs. Everyone else had 3 to 4 minutes. How most all of his shots were uplifting with good background music. I don't know if all their clothes were chosen for them by wardrobe or not, but his bright colored shirt made him stand out against all the other bland plaid and earth tone colors. I would love to know the answer to that. As well as him being in almost EVERY group shot. I am/was a Bubba fan also and this wasn't anything he did. They were in fact showcasing him and they are very good at doing it without the viewer even realizing what is happening.

I love the sleuthing on this board and keep up the good work. SHA season 4 bachelor should be either Bubba or Austin!

Ritaellen

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:12 pm

Ritaellen wrote:The Bubba edit....no wonder his fans are angry. Watch the first 5 minutes of episode 1 again. They have been totally played.

Not to be sensitive or anything, but really? I don't feel played at all. I preferred Bubba over Jeremiah while I was watching the show and I still do post-show. As you said in a post after this one, I agree and am well aware that Bubba was "showcased" during the show. I think it was their way of making a show - they had to have something to show us besides Jeremiah and his inability to tell Paige how he was feeling. I'm sure it was their way of creating suspense and a story beyond awkward, young love. JMHO opinion, folks.

Having said that, I have watched most seasons of the Bachelor franchise and several of the other "dating/love" shows and I've been on spoiler/sleuthing message boards regularly for the last several years. I am well aware of how these shows are contrived and edited. I really don't think I've been "totally played" since becoming an informed, message-board-lurking, reality-love-show junkie.

They might have overdone the Bubba airtime, but I don't think they were able to create the whole man with their edit. Judging him just based on the things the other participants said during filming and since then, and the way he has acted post-show, I think he was/is the decent man that many of us saw on our screens.

Seriously, would anyone prefer that they just stopped their normal schtick at episode 3 and only showed interactions between P&J for the last 7 episodes? Or would you rather have some mystery and a little suspense until the end. And they did provide that - many people were a little nervous/shocked when Jeremiah walked up to Paige first at the end. I loved it and thought that was brilliant editing!

Am I mad that she didn't pick Bubba? No, not at all. As a tried and true Bubba fan, I want him to find someone that gets as giddy around him as Paige gets around Jeremiah. I'm sure most of his fans feel the same way.
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:46 pm

Love_Me wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Bubba Thompson

Bubba Thompson
Congrats to Both of you, I'm happy that yall are in Love! I wish you both the Best!:) and as far as the fans who don't agree with what has happened, yall need to back off Paige and Jeremiah, there happy together and that's all that matters! They are Both wonderful people!!

Paige wrote back to him:

Paige Duke Bubba...I just saw this. Thanks so much :) J says heyyy! We miss you!

Nice to see Bubba did write something but it was on his personal FB page with mostly friends who I assume knew better than to bash Paige. IMO a post on his public "entertainer" page would have reached some of the masses bashing Paige. And I don't buy that he doesn't know the difference between his two FB accounts.
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:56 pm

Wait, he has 2 Facebook accounts and posted this on the 'non-public' one?
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:05 pm

Thomigirl wrote:Wait, he has 2 Facebook accounts and posted this on the 'non-public' one?

He has a personal Facebook page and a Fan page.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bubba Thompson ~ Sweet Home Alabama 3 ~ Discussion

+23
LoveDovez
NadjaM
dee
Admin
CarrieA