SELECT CONTENT

The Voice ~ Media ~ Gerneral Discussion

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Voice ~ Media ~ Gerneral Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Voice ~ Media ~ Gerneral Discussion

Post by Lilismom Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:40 am

I am really liking Dia. I hope she wins.
Lilismom
Lilismom

Female Posts : 19

Back to top Go down

The Voice ~ Media ~ Gerneral Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Voice ~ Media ~ Gerneral Discussion

Post by Reality Mary Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:45 am

I'm a Javier fan. Really like them all though. What a fun show, I tuned in to see what it would be like and I was hooked. The coaches have a fun back and forth banter and I like that they sing on the show too. :sending flowers
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:29 pm

My favorite is Dia. :happybear:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:39 pm

cupcakes wrote:My favorite is Dia. :happybear:

I'm liking Dia too and I think it will be between her and Javier.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:43 pm

Rosepetal wrote:
cupcakes wrote:My favorite is Dia. :happybear:

I'm liking Dia too and I think it will be between her and Javier.

Yep, it's definitely between the two of them. Ironically, they've both had record deals in the past that fizzled out. I think with all the publicity they've both received as a result of this show, both of their careers will skyrocket again.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:42 pm

I am anxious to see the show tomorrow night. They should
all be great performances! I'm hoping that Dia wins it all!! :loveflower:
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by michie671 Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:24 am

Another Dia fan here! I hope she wins....LOVED her original song tonight! Can't stop singing it! :awesome:
michie671
michie671

Female Posts : 688

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:31 am

Yes, I think Dia had the best original song by far. It was the only
one I could actually hear playing on the radio!!
I'm anxious for the finale! :awesome:
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:35 am

I hope Dia wins, but the media outlets say it will be Javier. Dia's song is #1 on I-Tunes last time I checked.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:21 pm

I've been a Javier lover since the beginning (with Beverly in my second spot) BUT I think last night Christina blew any chances that Beverly had. Is it just me, or was Christina unnecessarily cold and distant while the others were performing?? Not to mention that she seemed to not mind overshadowing Beverly as they did their duet. The coach's role in the duet SHOULD have been to showcase their performer!!

Nonetheless, I think that Javier nailed it last night -- and I voted til my fingers couldn't take it anymore!!

Big question: Carson keeps saying that we may vote 10 times per phone, but I have managed hundreds each week -- do only my first ten count?? Something is not right about this! Have any of you voted like crazy for another contestant? I never trusted the voting machines for AI....

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:30 pm

Hi Tammi ~ I voted online. It states 10 votes per email address, but
it does also allow you to continue to vote. I'm not sure if it automatically
discounts further voting? Instead, I've learned to be creative with the
email addresses! :awesome:

I love Beverly too, and I think that Ms. Christina Aguillara can't help
but showboat ~ I think it's her mammoth ego! Regardless of the
situation, she doesn't want anyone to outshine her performances.
She goes completely overboard! Rolling Eyes

I thought if anything her comments would hurt Beverly. So many
people dislike Christina, and the comments that unfortunately, they don't want to see her team win.
hmmm
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:45 pm

The coach/mentor aspect of The Voice is the best part of this show!!

I think that the remaining four from this show have much more of a chance at fame than the top four of any other singing competition AS LONG AS the coaches continue to keep thier "charge" under their wings. I can totally imagine Adam and Blake finding opportunities for Javier and Dia. CeeLo, perhaps...BUT Christina will most likely ditch Beverly as soon as the show is over!! As you said, her mammoth ego won't allow her to appreciate the talents of others.

In addition, the thought of a tour with the final eight makes me laugh!! Sure, the Idol tour is basically a bunch of kids having fun and being kids. The wide age range of Voice contestants could be a frustrating disaster with the youngins on the elders' nerves! Perhaps it is because I am a music teacher, but I'm glad that I am not traveling on THAT tour bus!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Voice ~ Media ~ Gerneral Discussion

+17
Beeleever
MissLittle
atem
Ladybug82
gurlbrit