SELECT CONTENT

The Voice ~ Media ~ Gerneral Discussion

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Voice ~ Media ~ Gerneral Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: The Voice ~ Media ~ Gerneral Discussion

Post by albean99 Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:07 am

That was really helpful last season, Ladybug. I've only watched the 1st epi so far because dh was out of town but enjoyed it. I really liked at least 3 of the singers including the yodeling country girl and I don't like yodeling. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

The Voice ~ Media ~ Gerneral Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: The Voice ~ Media ~ Gerneral Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:32 pm

Ok, I'll start saving their pics and work on it a little at a time, then their wont be too much to do at the end of the blind auditions! I just wasn't sure if they helped out or if they were more annoying than help to yall!

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Keili Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:29 pm

I've only watched a little bit of blind auditions in the past, but I'll definitely be watching this season. There are multiple people that I've actually heard of before that will be on. This is definitely the show for singers that already have some minor level of fame or a previous recording contract...

One of the guys I've heard of was Joe Kirkland. He was on the first show doing "Gives You Hell". I've never actually listened to his band's music before, I only saw some cover he did, but I loved his audition. And I think Adam was a great fit for him.

Also heard of JR Aquino, the youtube guy from last night.

And Cassadee Pope!! They haven't showed her audition yet, but they've shown her some in the previews at the top of the show. They even showed who she picked, but I won't spoil it. I love her!! She used to be the lead singer of a band called Hey Monday. They even had one of their songs on Glee. I wasn't a huge fan of their music, but she's trying to do different things now. And I love her voice/personality.

I also LOVED that girl that did "Toxic" last night. That arrangement and her voice? Perfect.
Keili
Keili

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:49 pm

Both my dh & I are really enjoying the blind auditions. I heard that Adam & Blake will be back next season which makes me happy while Cee Lo & Christina are taking the next show off. Usher & Shakira are supposed to be taking their place in the spring shows. I'm finding Christina less annoying this time and Cee Lo is more thoughtful but am okay with them taking a break.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Voice ~ Media ~ Gerneral Discussion

+17
Beeleever
MissLittle
atem
Ladybug82
gurlbrit