SELECT CONTENT

The Voice ~ Media ~ Gerneral Discussion

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Voice ~ Media ~ Gerneral Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Voice ~ Media ~ Gerneral Discussion

Post by Admin Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:59 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Thanks Love_Me for all you and San do! PINKHEART

You are the sweetest!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Your avatar is..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] :arrowlove:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

The Voice ~ Media ~ Gerneral Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Voice ~ Media ~ Gerneral Discussion

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:35 am

I love the blind auditions so much! I'm enjoying it so much more than Idol and if truth be told, TB. giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:47 am

I think this girl might win the whole thing. Her sound is so unique.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:26 pm

Cupcakes, I agree :WAVEY: ... I think she will be defiantly be one of the last standing, if she doesn't win it all.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:35 pm

I can't see the vid. Who are you guys talking about?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:00 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Cupcakes, I agree :WAVEY: ... I think she will be defiantly be one of the last standing, if she doesn't win it all.

Her voice reminds me of Nora Jones. Nora is the daughter of Ravi Shankar and Sue Jones. I love both of their voices and I'm sure she will go far.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:09 pm

atem wrote:I can't see the vid. Who are you guys talking about?

atem, Mathai!

Here's a link to Adam's team page There's a video of her on there singing Rumor has it, if that helps!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:25 am

Ladybug82 wrote:
atem wrote:I can't see the vid. Who are you guys talking about?

atem, Mathai!

Here's a link to Adam's team page There's a video of her on there singing Rumor has it, if that helps!

Thanks for the link! I keep looking in the wrong threads looking for the answer! giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:47 am

agreed with Mathai

my top list would be

Mathai - adam
Pip - adam
Gwen sebastian - blake
Angel - adam
Juliet - cee lo
Lindsey - christina

chris and jordis have potential

Jesse plays on my nerves BIG time

I think overall adam has the most talented of all.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:31 am

Didn't realize Carson did a blog until now....

Carson Daly blogs 'The Voice' battle rounds, part 3: A few good mentors
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I don’t know if anybody knows this, but Blake called Gwen after she lost the battle round, and Gwen now sings backup for Blake on his tour. It’s so telling of Blake, and that’s why I love to tell it, because sometimes you witness these things and they’re just amazing. He’s such a great guy.

Wow...another reason I really like Blake.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:37 pm

I wish there were little pics by each name, because I'm always turning the channel at the wrong time.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:45 pm

Maybe we should bring over pics of the ones making it to the live shows...by team. That might help no idea ?!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Voice ~ Media ~ Gerneral Discussion

+17
Beeleever
MissLittle
atem
Ladybug82
gurlbrit