SELECT CONTENT

The Voice ~ Media ~ Gerneral Discussion

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Voice ~ Media ~ Gerneral Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Voice ~ Media ~ Gerneral Discussion

Post by Love_Me Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:59 am

happygirl77us wrote:I hate that this show is on the same time as the Bachelor

I don't like it either. I forgot about The Voice being on tonight. Darn!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

The Voice ~ Media ~ Gerneral Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Voice ~ Media ~ Gerneral Discussion

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:27 pm

I love this show. The blind auditions are so much better than the Idol auditions. Blake & Adam crack me up. There were a couple of shockers so the teams should be interesting.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:17 pm

Just got hooked on this show. I'm a Christina fan from way back. Love the banter between the judges, harsh or not. I do wish Christina would lay off some of the excessive makeup and bleached weave. Tone it down a couple notches.

That said, many talented people on the show and I'm looking forward to seeing how they progress, though the blind auditions are my favorite part of the whole show.
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:07 pm

What is after the blind auditions?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:14 pm

If they stick with the same format...the battle rounds. 2 contestants from the same team will sing a song together and then their coach has to decide which to keep and which to send home.

After the battle rounds, the live shows start where the audience votes.

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:36 am

I have to admit I watched "The Voice" last night and DVR'd "The Bachelor". I loved this show last season and have enjoyed the first two episodes. The concept of blind auditions is very intriguing to me. They are judging solely on talent and not on looks...at least to start.

I really like the battle rounds too. Most of the time it becomes very clear who should stay and who should go, but occasionally I have been surprised at who the coach kept.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:51 am

Anyone else watch tonight? Any favs?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:35 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Anyone else watch tonight? Any favs?

Ladybug, my fave was Jordis...the last woman of the night. I think she blew everyone else out of the water. I'm glad she went with Blake as her coach. :awesome:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:50 am

Sorry, I forgot to make a thread for the episode that aired tonight. Going to do that now.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:41 pm

Thanks Love_Me for all you and San do! PINKHEART
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:35 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Thanks Love_Me for all you and San do! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Aww! You are so sweet! Thanks for the kind words about our site. We are so glad you are a member here. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Voice ~ Media ~ Gerneral Discussion

+17
Beeleever
MissLittle
atem
Ladybug82
gurlbrit