SELECT CONTENT

The Voice ~ Media ~ Gerneral Discussion

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Voice ~ Media ~ Gerneral Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Voice ~ Media ~ Gerneral Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:27 pm

I hate that this show is on the same time as the Bachelor

Back to top Go down

The Voice ~ Media ~ Gerneral Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Voice ~ Media ~ Gerneral Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:54 pm

happygirl77us wrote:I hate that this show is on the same time as the Bachelor
I'll take hotties Blake Shelton and Adam Levine over the bachelor. :awesome:

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:41 pm

I am watching them both at the same time. I pause one for a bit and switch. Why is everyone chosing Xtina?! What is wrong with these people?
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:52 pm

I know! I like the people she's ending up with, but why did they choose her team?

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:55 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I know! I like the people she'd ending up with, but why did they choose her team?

Some people see her as the bigger star, I think. And she is no where near Adam and Ceilo. Blake is in a different catagory but a bigger star in his style too.
shoepie
shoepie

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:56 pm

I would choose Adam. I like Maroon 5 and I am getting more into Ceilo the more I hear him. Not a country fan and I do NOT like xtina. Not at all. Blake is a pleasure to look at.
shoepie
shoepie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:05 pm

Who is Xtina? Christina?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:06 pm

Being from the south, I hear country everywhere I go. Blake is one of the few I really listen to in country. I listen to both Maroon 5 (have for years) and Ceelo. I'm not big on Xtina either.

Yea, Blake is hot. Adam's not too bad either. :fanningfan

I'd have to choose from the 3 guys...but based on personality to work with, I might have to go with Blake. He's hilarious. Would be a toss up between him and Adam. With Ceelo in 3rd maybe? no idea

Atem, yes Xtina is Christina.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:18 pm

So, did they all pick Christina?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:10 am

She got 2 more tonight...a duo group and a girl to add to the 2 guys from last night. She has one more team member picked than the guys do. They each have 3.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:20 am

Ladybug82 wrote:She got 2 more tonight...a duo group and a girl to add to the 2 guys from last night. She has one more team member picked than the guys do. They each have 3.

Was that all from last night and tonight? Thanks!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:38 am

Last night she added 2 team members--2 guys. And tonight she added a girl and a duo group (guy/girl) for a total of 4 team members.

Adam, Blake, and Ceelo have 3 team members each. All 3 filled 1 spot last night and picked up 2 more tonight.

Still have a lot of spots to fill... I think its 12 before the next round of eliminations start. Seems like after 3 hours of show we should have more team members. Was thinking we had more team slots filled by this time last season? I can't remember. no idea
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Voice ~ Media ~ Gerneral Discussion

+17
Beeleever
MissLittle
atem
Ladybug82
gurlbrit