SELECT CONTENT

James Case - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

James Case - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: James Case - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:58 pm

atem wrote:Isn't that Mike?

It looks like the one that was one of the last to be identified by RS and was on the red team. That's not James Case I don't believe.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

James Case - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: James Case - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by dflynn Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:59 pm

SLA44 wrote:

It looks like the one that was one of the last to be identified by RS and was on the red team. That's not James Case I don't believe.

I agree I think that is the one named Mikey

dflynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:10 pm

It is! giggling I'm sorry you guys...I was in a rush and obviously need to sloowwwww downnn some. Embarressed! Embarressed! I will fix it!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:25 pm

sanlee088 wrote:

It is! giggling I'm sorry you guys...I was in a rush and obviously need to sloowwwww downnn some. Embarressed! Embarressed! I will fix it!

Don't worry about it, San! You are doing a wonderful job! bestbud!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:29 pm

:yes: bestbud! score

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 06, 2013 6:07 pm

Do you guys think James has this date?

Desiree and one bachelor also visit the area devastated by Hurricane Sandy and meet a couple who were victims of the storm. What Desiree and her date decide to do brings the couple to tears. Country chart-topper Darius Rucker plays a part in the heart-wrenching surprise.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon May 06, 2013 6:34 pm

Yeah, I think so.

I love how ABC has country music performers.. lol, cause I love me some country!!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 06, 2013 6:37 pm

It has to be because Brad's 1-1 date in Atlantic City is at an amusement park right? James has the other 1-1 date that episode.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 07, 2013 1:50 am

Well, I think James seems to get a pretty cool date. I really look forward to seeing what surprise they give the family!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 13, 2013 2:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

James
Hometown: Marietta, GA
Height: 6'2"
Shoe Size: 13
Tattoos: A bull on shoulder, an Indian on right shoulder
Three Best Attributes: Outgoing, creative, I am loyal
Three Worst Attributes: Stubborn, too open with people, blunt
Favorite Author: Dr. Seuss

Bachelor Bio

What do you hope to get out of participating in this television show?
I would love to find the woman of my dreams and if not, meet wonderful new friends.

Do you prefer a woman who wants to be pursued or a woman who pursues you and why?
I love a woman who pursues me. That tells me that she's confident.

What are your deal-breakers when it comes to relationships?
If a woman is not confident in herself or her relationship with her spirituality, that can be a deal-breaker.

If you could do/have any job in the world, what would it be and why?
An NFL Head Coach, because I love football and I would have a front row seat every Sunday!

Describe the perfect hometown date.
We would go to the lake with all my friends.

What's your biggest date fear?
That I spill tomato sauce on my white shirts...

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 13, 2013 4:42 pm

David Ferguson ‏@6Four2Twenty 2m
Hey Fam! Check out my co-worker James Case on the upcoming season of The Bachelorette [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 13, 2013 5:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

James Case - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+22
FLChica
Kashathediva
ceebeedeedum
lindzz
BarbB222