SELECT CONTENT

James Case - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

James Case - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: James Case - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:37 am

BKay wrote:Atem, I saw a deleted scene with Mikey talking about being insecure and one with Zak giving her the fruit, but I haven't found one with James. Can you point me to it please?

Ooops!  Wrong thread.  It was for Mikey. giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

James Case - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: James Case - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:52 pm

Don't forget...James has his teleconverence today.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:44 pm

Thanks, but I can't see it yet. Can someone tell me what it is?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:03 pm

YouTube radio interview. It's a good interview!
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:08 pm

DesFever wrote:YouTube radio interview. It's a good interview!

Thanks! What does he say in general?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:18 pm

Talked about the date in NJ.  This host was with them. James thought it was humbling experience and describes the destruction and that people still need help.  Host thinks that the group is the most catty, but James said that they are great friends.  They help each other out since it is Dez that will make the decision who she wants to be with. Tonight is going to be fun.  He is a Braves fan... he is from Atlanta.  Not any new.

Last edited by iamreal2u on Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:21 pm

He basically elaborates on all the statements the interviewer makes. Cattiest group of guys ever. Weird experience living in a house and making friends with guys  trying to date the same woman. James says she's making the best desicions for herself and he believes it's all in God's hands. Let the best man win her heart.  He says they're all great guys and the AC date was a a good experience.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:20 pm

I'm glad that James isn't falling into the trap the show tries to play. Let's see if that is still true at the MTA.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:27 am

It's very low for James Case to retweet this but the guy seems like total tool.
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:31 am

James is pathetic. Seriously. Then again, I've always felt that way about him in the first place!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

James Case - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+22
FLChica
Kashathediva
ceebeedeedum
lindzz
BarbB222