SELECT CONTENT

James Case - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

James Case - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: James Case - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:16 pm

Who are Manny and Jan? Should I feel stupid for not knowing?
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

James Case - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: James Case - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:19 pm

Piper61 wrote:Who are Manny and Jan? Should I feel stupid for not knowing?

That's the couple they help during the next episode in New Jersey.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:22 pm

Piper61 wrote:Who are Manny and Jan? Should I feel stupid for not knowing?

The couple they meet when they visit the Sandy affected area

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:26 pm

Thanks, atem and sophie! Obviously I haven't clued myself in to the next episode. Embarressed!
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:27 pm

Piper61 wrote:Thanks, atem and sophie! Obviously I haven't clued myself in to the next episode. Embarressed!

Oh, that's ok! I should have put more of it up. I wonder if he's been married before?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:32 pm

atem wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Thanks, atem and sophie! Obviously I haven't clued myself in to the next episode. Embarressed!

Oh, that's ok! I should have put more of it up. I wonder if he's been married before?
I wonder, too. I can see that he would be nervous about revealing that, but if Des can accept someone having a child, then I would hope she would accept someone being married, if the reason for a divorce is not based upon infidelity or something equally awful.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:41 pm

New ads show him telling Des that he had a long term gf but he cheated on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:43 pm

Bel Canto wrote:New ads show him telling Des that he had a long term gf but he cheated on her.

:shock: And she still gave him a rose?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:46 pm

The ads can often be misleading....but that is what they infer.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:10 am

Bel Canto wrote:The ads can often be misleading....but that is what they infer.

Thanks for the heads up. I think they did the same with Bryden... I don't think he is wanting to talk to her about Ben. Although, that's what the ad inferred.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:57 am

OMG, that deleted clip with James was hilarious! rofl

Those guys are so funny trying to kiss Des!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:16 am

Atem, I saw a deleted scene with Mikey talking about being insecure and one with Zak giving her the fruit, but I haven't found one with James. Can you point me to it please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

James Case - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+22
FLChica
Kashathediva
ceebeedeedum
lindzz
BarbB222