SELECT CONTENT

James Case - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

James Case - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: James Case - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Mon May 13, 2013 5:27 pm

He looks handsome in his picture. JMO
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

James Case - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: James Case - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by momoftrips Sat May 18, 2013 2:09 pm

charitywimberly
Ladies, this is my husbands friend James Case, a bachelor on the upcoming 'Bachelorette'. If he doesn't win...I got your hook up. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat May 18, 2013 2:11 pm

He got an early rose, right?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by melisma Sat May 18, 2013 5:14 pm

James is the type that I typically go for....until I realize that there is little between the ears. I fall for the meathead every time!! Unless he watches MY football team, I will try my best not to let him get me excited!!!

melisma

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Tue May 21, 2013 10:24 pm

From the extended preview it appears he's the douche that caused all the early season drama. Rolling Eyes Congrats on being this season's Tierra. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

TB needs a new producing team. I'm so bored by the same old BS every season. :headbanging
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Tue May 28, 2013 2:02 pm

Does anyone else think that James has the making of Justin from Ali's season. Thats who he reminds me of looks and all except minus the tears Justin just walks.

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 28, 2013 2:04 pm

DKWillis wrote:Does anyone else think that James has the making of Justin from Ali's season. Thats who he reminds me of looks and all except minus the tears Justin just walks.

Well, he played Justin in the Soulja Boy video. giggling

Not really. He doesn't have a girl friend sitting at home, etc.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Tue May 28, 2013 2:34 pm

Just the characteristic of Justin true minus the gf

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 28, 2013 3:08 pm

Oops, wrong thread!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 8:59 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:He reminds me a little of Taylor Lautner.

Totally! If Taylor Lautner bulked up a bit he'd totally be James Case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue May 28, 2013 9:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:58 pm

This is from the press release:

James is so moved by the love shared
by Manny and Jan that he decides to reveal a secret from his past. But is this too much information too soon, and will it kill his chances for a rose? Desiree has one more surprise for the couple -- a private concert by country music chart-topper Darius Rucker

I wonder what that's all about!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

James Case - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+22
FLChica
Kashathediva
ceebeedeedum
lindzz
BarbB222