SELECT CONTENT

*Spoiler Free* - The Bachelorette 9 Contestants - General Discussion

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*Spoiler Free* - The Bachelorette 9 Contestants - General Discussion Empty *Spoiler Free* - The Bachelorette 9 Contestants - General Discussion

Post by Love_Me Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:05 am

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

*Spoiler Free* - The Bachelorette 9 Contestants - General Discussion Empty Re: *Spoiler Free* - The Bachelorette 9 Contestants - General Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:09 pm

Thanks Love! I might post pics I come across after filming of the contestants so I dont go in the spoiler section :)

Back to top Go down

*Spoiler Free* - The Bachelorette 9 Contestants - General Discussion Empty Re: *Spoiler Free* - The Bachelorette 9 Contestants - General Discussion

Post by alwaystulips Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:10 pm

It's getting so hard not to look at the spoilers. I wish ABC would post the photos and bios already. :)
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:29 pm

Another week. I'm waiting, darn you TPTB. :pout
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:36 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Another week. I'm waiting, darn you TPTB. :pout

Its getting hard to not peak in the other threads with all the waiting... hissyfit

giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:16 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:Another week. I'm waiting, darn you TPTB. :pout

Its getting hard to not peak in the other threads with all the waiting... hissyfit

giggling

I know how you guys feel! Maybe, next week? (keeping fingers crossed).

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:09 am

Thanks Love_me for this thread! hope we're not adding too much work asking you for this! Would be great to have new contestants names and info, just not how far they go. What do you other "unspoilt" friends think?

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:32 am

sophienette wrote:Thanks Love_me for this thread! hope we're not adding too much work asking you for this! Would be great to have new contestants names and info, just not how far they go. What do you other "unspoilt" friends think?

Yes. I want to know what they look like / their names before hand. Could we get something like "the chart". but with only head shot and names?

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:47 am

ohh... great idea!

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:13 am

When do the official bios usually come out? I really haven't thought much about Desiree's season yet because I'm trying to stay unspoiled. I'm afraid it won't last long because avatars & siggies will give it away once the outcome is known. I wonder when filming is done? I'm afraid to look to find out.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:35 am

albean99 wrote:When do the official bios usually come out? I really haven't thought much about Desiree's season yet because I'm trying to stay unspoiled. I'm afraid it won't last long because avatars & siggies will give it away once the outcome is known. I wonder when filming is done? I'm afraid to look to find out.

We think they are finishing the Home towns, and Des heading to Fantasy dates some time this week.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:06 am

sophienette wrote:
albean99 wrote:When do the official bios usually come out? I really haven't thought much about Desiree's season yet because I'm trying to stay unspoiled. I'm afraid it won't last long because avatars & siggies will give it away once the outcome is known. I wonder when filming is done? I'm afraid to look to find out.

We think they are finishing the Home towns, and Des heading to Fantasy dates some time this week.

Thanks, Sophie. I was hoping it wasn't done because I saw a name of one of the guys in another thread and was hoping it wasn't a spoiler of the ending.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

+16
DMBFan
newfiegirl
in2deep
MVMom39forever
nd4reality