SELECT CONTENT

*Spoiler Free* - The Bachelorette 9 Contestants - General Discussion

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*Spoiler Free* - The Bachelorette 9 Contestants - General Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: *Spoiler Free* - The Bachelorette 9 Contestants - General Discussion

Post by GrahamGal Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:23 am

nd4reality wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
albean99 wrote:
Ashley L. Rosenbaum ‏@ashhebert 13h
@JP_Rosenbaum why did you hang up on me?!?! ;p
Expand
J.P. Rosenbaum ‏@JP_Rosenbaum 13h
@ashhebert my divorce attorney was on the other line.
Expand
@JP_Rosenbaum I'm gonna drew the line there. I mean draw.
Expand
J.P. Rosenbaum ‏@JP_Rosenbaum 13h
@ashhebert give me a sec, just filling out my application to be the next bachelor.
Expand
@JP_Rosenbaum pretty sure it'll be drew. Hahahahhahahhaah okay enough.

I thought this was cute. Ashley clearly likes Drew. She's mentioned him before.

I don't blame her.

There were some reaction shots of him last night which were beautiful.

Which makes his edit all the more confusing.  The camera obviously loves him (as do I) and from the SC Des must have some feeling for him.  Could it be to spare the F1 or is he a hidden F1?  My guess is they are trying to spare the F1 based off the fact Drew has such a late first 1:1.

RE - the late 1on1 date, it cannot be a coincidence that his 1on1 date was on his birthday and the day after Des'. Just saying.

Good to know. Thanks for the info. So when are their b-days? April 10thish I would guess.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

*Spoiler Free* - The Bachelorette 9 Contestants - General Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: *Spoiler Free* - The Bachelorette 9 Contestants - General Discussion

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:42 am

His is april 9th.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by in2deep Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:28 am

Hangin' unspoiled, but I did a logic chart and am dead sure of the F5. 2 of the 3 F3 are prominently featured in the season ling preview. Can we discuss all of this?

"Reality TV is to reality what love handles are to love." - J. McGinness
Ride on! 8)
in2deep
in2deep

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:01 am

in2deep wrote:Hangin' unspoiled, but I did a logic chart and am dead sure of the F5. 2 of the 3 F3 are prominently featured in the season ling preview. Can we discuss all of this?

Sure, who do you think are in the Final 5?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by in2deep Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:29 am

Here are my thoughts: 
- Ben - per ABC, he's on a 2:1 with Michael - we have pics of Michael in Portugal, so buh-bye, Ben!
- Bryden takes himself out on Monday during Chris' date: there is a SC of Bryden and Dez where she is wearing red spaghetti straps. If that is the dress from Chris' date, then we have a lock. 
- James self-implodes in Spain. Hubris is a bitch. 
-  I think we determined that these guys are all on the boat in Portugal: Brooks, Chris, Drew, Michael G and Zak.  Kasey, Mikey and JP are all MOT guys. One of them might be #6 in Portugal. 
- Zak's story arc is growing faster than Michael's, and he's really romancing her - journal, grapefruit, song.... I pin him for F4.  It may be foreshadowing that they showed Michael G not being able to find the coin in the fountain.  Ha, those wily editors. 
- We have late photos of Chris and Drew in Antigua, so they are bearing out as 2 of the F3. Based on screen time, I think Brooks is the other one.  But I would be suspicious of Brooks being F1 - MF doesn't hand out "winners" on a silver platter week 1. 

People are saying that the ending is surprising, or that the edit doesn't make sense.  Well, other than JP and Ashley (and maybe Sean and Catherine, TBD), when has the ending made sense on this show? Aren't we usually throwing stuff at our TVs after HTDs?

"Reality TV is to reality what love handles are to love." - J. McGinness
Ride on! 8)
in2deep
in2deep

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:47 am

in2deep wrote:Here are my thoughts: 
- Ben - per ABC, he's on a 2:1 with Michael - we have pics of Michael in Portugal, so buh-bye, Ben!
- Bryden takes himself out on Monday during Chris' date: there is a SC of Bryden and Dez where she is wearing red spaghetti straps. If that is the dress from Chris' date, then we have a lock. 
- James self-implodes in Spain. Hubris is a bitch. 
-  I think we determined that these guys are all on the boat in Portugal: Brooks, Chris, Drew, Michael G and Zak.  Kasey, Mikey and JP are all MOT guys. One of them might be #6 in Portugal. 
- Zak's story arc is growing faster than Michael's, and he's really romancing her - journal, grapefruit, song.... I pin him for F4.  It may be foreshadowing that they showed Michael G not being able to find the coin in the fountain.  Ha, those wily editors. 
- We have late photos of Chris and Drew in Antigua, so they are bearing out as 2 of the F3. Based on screen time, I think Brooks is the other one.  But I would be suspicious of Brooks being F1 - MF doesn't hand out "winners" on a silver platter week 1. 

People are saying that the ending is surprising, or that the edit doesn't make sense.  Well, other than JP and Ashley (and maybe Sean and Catherine, TBD), when has the ending made sense on this show? Aren't we usually throwing stuff at our TVs after HTDs?

So true.

I couldn't believe it when way back in the day Dr Andy dumped Beven after telling her that he loves her. Boy was I mad. Thats just one example lol.

Oh and we don't know that the ending is surprising except if you believe MF - the master at misdirection.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:14 pm

giggling Good points in2deep!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*Spoiler Free* - The Bachelorette 9 Contestants - General Discussion

+16
DMBFan
newfiegirl
in2deep
MVMom39forever
nd4reality