SELECT CONTENT

*Spoiler Free* - The Bachelorette 9 Contestants - General Discussion

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*Spoiler Free* - The Bachelorette 9 Contestants - General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: *Spoiler Free* - The Bachelorette 9 Contestants - General Discussion

Post by NCGalBecca Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:50 pm

Thank you all so much. I can't believe how fast time is flying by this year and that another season is almost here to talk about and analyze.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

*Spoiler Free* - The Bachelorette 9 Contestants - General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: *Spoiler Free* - The Bachelorette 9 Contestants - General Discussion

Post by albean99 Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:13 am

Have fun on your trip, NCGalBecca. :Congrats

I think the chart sounds great, San.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15331

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:47 am

sanlee088 wrote:I have made a chart with each guy's picture (not bio pics, but pics of them that were found), with location, age, occupation if you want me to bring that over. The only spoiler it contains is who the 25 guys are (we only know 15 or so right now though.) Let me know! Or can wait until bios come out with pics.

You are so sweet to make that chart, San!

NCGalBecca wrote:I would love to see the chart, too. I've still resisted looking at the spoilers thread. I did see a tweet from Millsy or MF saying it's their favorite season yet. I would take that as a good sign but they had a lot of praise for Sean's season, too, yet ultimately, they sliced and diced the edit so the story line wasn't very entertaining to me. In any case, I find the Bachelorette to be more fun..love the fellas.

Since they changed the premiere date, I will probably miss it. The 27th is my 24th wedding anniversary and per his Doctor's orders, my hubby and I are going to attempt to "get out and live a little" so we plan to take a trip to Bermuda. Fingers crossed that it actually happens. Looking forward to posting with everyone about the new season. Hope Des finds a keeper and that they visit some cool vacation spots.

I hope you have a wonderful time on your vacation NCGalBecca! You and your husband deserve to celebrate! :hug:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:31 am

Robert Mills confirmed on twitter that the official bios will be out in 'two weeks', so that should be around May 1st (which is a Wed). If it's two weeks from yesterday, it should be up by April 29th!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:48 pm

I posted a sticky thread with a contestant chart with just the guy's names, age, location, and occupation for those who want to know the contestants who will be on the season.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:55 pm

Thank you! blowkiss

Off to look now... Maybe that will help my curiosity and growing impatience with ABC for not releasing bios yet! And keep me from giving in and joining y'all in the sleuthing threads! giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:53 pm

Thanks, San. cheerleader

I already have a favorite.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:09 pm

albean99 wrote:Thanks, San. cheerleader

I already have a favorite.

Oooh! I would ask who is your favorite, but I don't want it to be considered a spoiler! Lol. And it seemed like you originally weren't impressed at first with the list so I'm curious to know laugh out loud.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:20 pm

I made it a spoiler even though it's not one. I just think he's cute. He probably goes home the first night. Hugesmile
Spoiler:

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:23 pm

albean99 wrote:I made it a spoiler even though it's not one. I just think he's cute. He probably goes home the first night. Hugesmile
Spoiler:

I think he's super cute too! One of my favorites too. :Smiley:

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:26 pm

Awww, thank you, San! It's so fun to see some of Des's guys.

My favorites so far are the one you picked albean and a couple others. They're probably going home first night too. Hugesmile
Spoiler:
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:51 am

Thanks for making the chart, San! bestbud!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*Spoiler Free* - The Bachelorette 9 Contestants - General Discussion

+16
DMBFan
newfiegirl
in2deep
MVMom39forever
nd4reality