SELECT CONTENT

*Spoiler Free* - The Bachelorette 9 Contestants - General Discussion

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*Spoiler Free* - The Bachelorette 9 Contestants - General Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: *Spoiler Free* - The Bachelorette 9 Contestants - General Discussion

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:59 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Drew also works in digital marketing and would know the potential blow back of buying followers which so suddenly show up when he's not even tweeting.

Very true. Nice to see you, Pav. :WAVEY:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

*Spoiler Free* - The Bachelorette 9 Contestants - General Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: *Spoiler Free* - The Bachelorette 9 Contestants - General Discussion

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:43 pm

albean99 wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:Drew also works in digital marketing and would know the potential blow back of buying followers which so suddenly show up when he's not even tweeting.

hey girl bestbud! how have you been?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:39 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
albean99 wrote:

Great. Happy to be unspoiled so far. It's hard to avoid seeing something accidental so not sure how long it will last.

Drew fans will want to check this out. There's even one of him with a baby. :eyesigh:

Drew's Instagram

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:43 pm

albean99 wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
albean99 wrote:

Great. Happy to be unspoiled so far. It's hard to avoid seeing something accidental so not sure how long it will last.

Drew fans will want to check this out. There's even one of him with a baby. :eyesigh:

Drew's Instagram

That's his adorable nephew!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:39 am

in2deep wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:He's at over 51,000 now. LOL

do each of my 6,000 aliases count?

funnythread :alltens:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:08 pm

sfrank wrote:
albean99 wrote:Wow, he's almost to 55,000 now (including my follow right now). That's a boatload of followers no matter how it happened. Not sure we can look at it as a clue but he's certainly popular all of a sudden.

I think I'd rather him be the next lead than the f1 also.

Guys, we have been discussing this in Drew Spoilers thread. I also work in digital media and I can tell you with 100% certainty that those followers have been bought. If you look they are mostly male, fake names, or non-English. There are TONs of places online to buy Twitter followers. Some for as little as $5, like fivver.com. Programmers create Twitter bots that mirror real profiles and create copycat profiles with fake names. They then turn around and sell them to people/marketers to "pad" their followers. I can tell you that Twitter has been trying very hard to crackdown on these and other twitter bots that spam people with unsolicited ads.

No clue if Drew (or someone close to him ) or TPTB bought them but they have been bought. I will say that it seems strange that TPTB would buy them to set him up as the next lead, assuming that he is not F1, because Drew has barely gotten 2 minutes of screen time and they don't know how the audience would react to him.

Interesting! Well, now I am going to watch Mr. Drew closely for more reasons than his abs. Will he truly fall for Des is his pursuit of that Ralph Lauren Polo gig? Or did his "love" for Des accelerate with the bigger goal of landing the Bachelor spot?

Not trying to offend die-hard Drew lovers -- and in a few episodes I could be Drew's loudest cheerleader wearing the biggest rose colored glasses -- but right now it's all just a little suspect.

BTW ... I found this photo on azcentral.com of Drew last May 2012 ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

here's caption: "Elizabeth Bercovich, 22, Caitlin Wilenchik, 22, and Drew Kenney, 27, all of Scottsdale, pose together during The Praying Monk's grand opening on Thursday, May 17, 2012, in Scottsdale."
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:29 pm

All very interesting about Drew. He's much more appealing to me than Brooks, Zak W. and some of the others we've seen most of so far, so I wouldn't mind at all if he becomes the new Bachelor.

Had to go without tulips and change my avi to Zack K. Knew I loved him from the start -- he has a new adorable westie puppy! :)
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:36 pm

alwaystulips wrote:All very interesting about Drew. He's much more appealing to me than Brooks, Zak W. and some of the others we've seen most of so far, so I wouldn't mind at all if he becomes the new Bachelor.

Had to go without tulips and change my avi to Zack K. Knew I loved him from the start -- he has a new adorable westie puppy! :)

Me too ... I am a Zack fan and waiting for him (and a lot of other guys) to get more screentime ... I am more than ready to move on from the Mikey-Ben-Michael G drama and just waiting for the Brandon story line to end in man tears.

As soon as I figure out my favorite dude for Des, I'll change my Avi but betting that I gotta wait out the distracting story lines.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:11 pm

I need someone to talk me out of this. I'm thinking about spoiling myself because I'm bored & the spoilers board is active. The only thing holding me back is that I can't quite pinpoint the 3rd guy in the f3 & I enjoy a challenge. I did accidentally see that one of the guys doesn't make it but didn't see where he goes out.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:19 pm

albean99 wrote:I need someone to talk me out of this. I'm thinking about spoiling myself because I'm bored & the spoilers board is active. The only thing holding me back is that I can't quite pinpoint the 3rd guy in the f3 & I enjoy a challenge. I did accidentally see that one of the guys doesn't make it but didn't see where he goes out.

Ok stay unspoiled for a while. Though I am hopelessly spoiled I will pop in from time to time to keep you company giggling

Personally I think its time for you to stop sleuthing SCs and start watching the Edits. I think your SC analysis has taken you as far as it can go, But the edits is the next thing I would advise you to analyse a bit. Perhaps if that does not tell you anything more after the next episode (taking 1,2,3 and 4) into consideration you can get yourself spoiled.

Also - have you heart MFs interview on the season and the ending ? I don't know how to post it here but perhaps someone else can.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:38 pm

The caps are a bit frustrating right now even for the spoiled people!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:42 pm

albean99 wrote:I need someone to talk me out of this. I'm thinking about spoiling myself because I'm bored & the spoilers board is active. The only thing holding me back is that I can't quite pinpoint the 3rd guy in the f3 & I enjoy a challenge. I did accidentally see that one of the guys doesn't make it but didn't see where he goes out.

Bean, I am spoiled but I will pop in here as well and not spoil except if you all want to know....I do know something about the picture of Drew and the two girls if anyone wants to know, I can PM you.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*Spoiler Free* - The Bachelorette 9 Contestants - General Discussion

+16
DMBFan
newfiegirl
in2deep
MVMom39forever
nd4reality