SELECT CONTENT

*Spoiler Free* - The Bachelorette 9 Contestants - General Discussion

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*Spoiler Free* - The Bachelorette 9 Contestants - General Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: *Spoiler Free* - The Bachelorette 9 Contestants - General Discussion

Post by atem Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:12 pm

Hey, guys! Make sure to check out bees blog of the last episode!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

*Spoiler Free* - The Bachelorette 9 Contestants - General Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: *Spoiler Free* - The Bachelorette 9 Contestants - General Discussion

Post by atem Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:33 pm

Tomorrow people from the show will be on Katie's talk show! Sean/Catherine, Desiree, Trista, Jason/Molly & their daughter, JP/Ashley, Kacie B, Courntney, Vienna, Erica Rose will be on too.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:52 pm

Thanks for the reminder, Atem. I have it recording.  I'm looking forward to everyone except the "bad girls" - Vienna, Erica, & Courtney.

I think I'll hang in there until at least tomorrow night. I've never managed to get past the 3rd epi unspoiled for various reason so this is uncharted territory for me.  I'm pretty busy tomorrow anyway so won't have time to do any sleuthing or looking at spoilers. :Smiley:

I'm not sure I'm the right person to look at the edit but will think about it before making a decision.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:25 pm

albean99 wrote:Thanks for the reminder, Atem. I have it recording.  I'm looking forward to everyone except the "bad girls" - Vienna, Erica, & Courtney.

I think I'll hang in there until at least tomorrow night. I've never managed to get past the 3rd epi unspoiled for various reason so this is uncharted territory for me.  I'm pretty busy tomorrow anyway so won't have time to do any sleuthing or looking at spoilers. :Smiley:

I'm not sure I'm the right person to look at the edit but will think about it before making a decision.

Albean I am spoiled and may I just say, it is not exactly a thrill a minute in the spoiled section either...at least you still have something to look forward to. I just hope the whole season doesn't end up being boring and picks up soon as I am finding myself dozing off during the show despite all the fake drama with Ben and the girlfriend last week. Lord only knows what they will throw at us this week in an attempt to keep us glued to our seats and from flipping the channel.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:53 am

Sprite wrote:
albean99 wrote:Thanks for the reminder, Atem. I have it recording.  I'm looking forward to everyone except the "bad girls" - Vienna, Erica, & Courtney.

Albean I am spoiled and may I just say, it is not exactly a thrill a minute in the spoiled section either...at least you still have something to look forward to. I just hope the whole season doesn't end up being boring and picks up soon as I am finding myself dozing off during the show despite all the fake drama with Ben and the girlfriend last week. Lord only knows what they will throw at us this week in an attempt to keep us glued to our seats and from flipping the channel.

I think I've figured the f3 & maybe more out so I'm pretty much there without actually knowing for sure.  I don't mind figuring out for myself but hate it when RS tells us exactly what will happen every show including the ending. Last season I made sure I didn't know who was leaving each show nor who was going on what date so at least there were some surprises even though I knew the f4.  

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:58 am

Albean... this is longest staying unspoiled for me and I am sticking with it. I am like you and don't like to know how each episode unfolds as it makes for a very long season. I have no idea of 2 of her final 4 (and only guessing at other 2 based on screencaps). If I knew other 2 now, it would make me want to fast forward thru dates of anyone not in final 4.

If we get to final 4 and I like guys equally, I just may try to go whole season. This way I won't turn into uber fan of anyone guy and therefore won't care so much if they don't last. I was way too obsessed Emily's season and don't have energy or time to do that again!!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:07 am

Ashley L. Rosenbaum ‏@ashhebert 13h
@JP_Rosenbaum why did you hang up on me?!?! ;p
Expand
J.P. Rosenbaum ‏@JP_Rosenbaum 13h
@ashhebert my divorce attorney was on the other line.
Expand
@JP_Rosenbaum I'm gonna drew the line there. I mean draw.
Expand
@ashhebert give me a sec, just filling out my application to be the next bachelor.
Expand
@JP_Rosenbaum pretty sure it'll be drew. Hahahahhahahhaah okay enough.

I thought this was cute. Ashley clearly likes Drew. She's mentioned him before.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:26 pm

albean99 wrote:
Expand
Expand
Expand
@ashhebert give me a sec, just filling out my application to be the next bachelor.
Expand

I don't blame her.

There were some reaction shots of him last night which were beautiful.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:47 pm

nd4reality wrote:
albean99 wrote:
Expand
Expand
Expand
Expand

I don't blame her.

Which makes his edit all the more confusing. The camera obviously loves him (as do I) and from the SC Des must have some feeling for him. Could it be to spare the F1 or is he a hidden F1? My guess is they are trying to spare the F1 based off the fact Drew has such a late first 1:1.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:33 pm

For all my big talk of staying unspoiled ... I am now spoiled to F1 and F2! I tried to stay unspoiled and should have stayed off YouTube. It's pretty much impossible to not notice the comments when watching any of the Bachelorette related videos.

Oh well ... I am excited for a great season and can't wait to see how everything unfolds ...

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:52 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:For all my big talk of staying unspoiled ... I am now spoiled to F1 and F2! I tried to stay unspoiled and should have stayed off YouTube. It's pretty much impossible to not notice the comments when watching any of the Bachelorette related videos.

Oh well ... I am excited for a great season and can't wait to see how everything unfolds ...  

Awww thats too bad !

I have mentioned a couple of times that I got spoiled last season exactly that way - via a youtube vid.
see you on the spoiled side !

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:53 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
albean99 wrote:
Expand
Expand
Expand
Expand

I don't blame her.

Which makes his edit all the more confusing.  The camera obviously loves him (as do I) and from the SC Des must have some feeling for him.  Could it be to spare the F1 or is he a hidden F1?  My guess is they are trying to spare the F1 based off the fact Drew has such a late first 1:1.

RE - the late 1on1 date, it cannot be a coincidence that his 1on1 date was on his birthday and the day after Des'. Just saying.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*Spoiler Free* - The Bachelorette 9 Contestants - General Discussion

+16
DMBFan
newfiegirl
in2deep
MVMom39forever
nd4reality