SELECT CONTENT

*Spoiler Free* - The Bachelorette 9 Contestants - General Discussion

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*Spoiler Free* - The Bachelorette 9 Contestants - General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: *Spoiler Free* - The Bachelorette 9 Contestants - General Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:12 am

Not done yet! There are 2 guys that people are already fans of (and already planning avatars etc, so dont take those as spoilers!), which is a little odd since we havent seen them behave or interract with Des! Will be interesting!

Back to top Go down

*Spoiler Free* - The Bachelorette 9 Contestants - General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: *Spoiler Free* - The Bachelorette 9 Contestants - General Discussion

Post by atem Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:24 am

I'm hoping the 25 bios will be out today! When did Emily's come out? I know that RS gave her final 4 on 4/20/12 (while looking at when he did prior reveals). So, that's actually pretty much the same time frame this time.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:01 pm

Not sure when Emily's came out, but it was definitely later than Sean's. I'd love to see a chart with names and head shots, even if it's incomplete.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:12 pm

I have made a chart with each guy's picture (not bio pics, but pics of them that were found), with location, age, occupation if you want me to bring that over. The only spoiler it contains is who the 25 guys are (we only know 15 or so right now though.) Let me know! Or can wait until bios come out with pics.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:39 pm

Thanks, san! I think that would be great. If others don't want to see it yet, maybe it could be in a separate thread.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:03 pm

I think the chart with names and all is great! We want to know the guys (well I will make galleries!) but not who wins!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:40 pm

atem wrote:I'm hoping the 25 bios will be out today! When did Emily's come out? I know that RS gave her final 4 on 4/20/12 (while looking at when he did prior reveals). So, that's actually pretty much the same time frame this time.

Em's very first promo (with scenes of some of the guys in it), screen caps were posted here on the site on April 20th, 2012.

The bios/pics came out on May 1st for Emily's season.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:29 pm

I would love to see the chart, too. I've still resisted looking at the spoilers thread. I did see a tweet from Millsy or MF saying it's their favorite season yet. I would take that as a good sign but they had a lot of praise for Sean's season, too, yet ultimately, they sliced and diced the edit so the story line wasn't very entertaining to me. In any case, I find the Bachelorette to be more fun..love the fellas.

Since they changed the premiere date, I will probably miss it. The 27th is my 24th wedding anniversary and per his Doctor's orders, my hubby and I are going to attempt to "get out and live a little" so we plan to take a trip to Bermuda. Fingers crossed that it actually happens. Looking forward to posting with everyone about the new season. Hope Des finds a keeper and that they visit some cool vacation spots.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:46 pm

NCGalBecca wrote:I would love to see the chart, too. I've still resisted looking at the spoilers thread. I did see a tweet from Millsy or MF saying it's their favorite season yet. I would take that as a good sign but they had a lot of praise for Sean's season, too, yet ultimately, they sliced and diced the edit so the story line wasn't very entertaining to me. In any case, I find the Bachelorette to be more fun..love the fellas.

Since they changed the premiere date, I will probably miss it. The 27th is my 24th wedding anniversary and per his Doctor's orders, my hubby and I are going to attempt to "get out and live a little" so we plan to take a trip to Bermuda. Fingers crossed that it actually happens. Looking forward to posting with everyone about the new season. Hope Des finds a keeper and that they visit some cool vacation spots.

Have a great time! some get out and live vacation sounds perfect :) The premiere can be watched when you return!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:05 pm

NCGalBecca wrote:I would love to see the chart, too. I've still resisted looking at the spoilers thread. I did see a tweet from Millsy or MF saying it's their favorite season yet. I would take that as a good sign but they had a lot of praise for Sean's season, too, yet ultimately, they sliced and diced the edit so the story line wasn't very entertaining to me. In any case, I find the Bachelorette to be more fun..love the fellas.

Wow! That's awesome! I hope you have a great time.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:26 pm

Totes jealous you are going to Bermuda! Love it there. I hope all goes well for you guys.

San, I would love the chart info too! Maybe a sticky thread. That way if people don't want to see it, they don't have t look.

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:24 pm

Have an amazing time NCGalBecca! We've missed you around here! blowkiss
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*Spoiler Free* - The Bachelorette 9 Contestants - General Discussion

+16
DMBFan
newfiegirl
in2deep
MVMom39forever
nd4reality