SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

Page 26 of 47 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 36 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6 - Page 26 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:37 pm

i watched the video interview with chris and des and des seems okay. i don't see a woman in love though. i think she probably loves chris but she doesn't look in love to me. she just doesn't light up around him the way she did with brooks. oh well...

i hope brooks finds someone wonderful for him.

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6 - Page 26 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:41 pm

Kate Hutchinson ‏@kehutchinson 3h

Dan and Briooks after the @charitywater walk at #INBOUND13 #september pic.twitter.com/7mvcVq8DBw
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:48 pm

afterawhile wrote:
chaumaster
59 minutes ago
#regram. Steph with Brooks from Bachelorette. Easily the nicest guy I've talked here at #inbound13. #easyonstephseyes
Awww! That's so nice of her to say!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:53 pm

afterawhile wrote:

Dan and Briooks after the @charitywater walk at #INBOUND13 #september pic.twitter.com/7mvcVq8DBw
Good pic too bad it's blurry. Can someone explain what is up with this water?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:56 pm

Rolly wrote:I may have stepped in it on another tread...oh well. Will I ever learn...probably not. Chris discussion thread isn't a fan thread is it...or is it???? We will see.....
Don't worry I went to the discussion boards too - why oh why I don't know, it just ticks me off and I have to respond now and then. But I think I will stay here in the happy place for now on and hope nobody brings any more negatively to this place at least!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:01 pm

His friend & photographer, Jonathan Cracroft, put Brooks and other friends as part of his twitter background!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:08 pm

gabriele wrote:i watched the video interview with chris and des and des seems okay. i don't see a woman in love though. i think she probably loves chris but she doesn't look in love to me. she just doesn't light up around him the way she did with brooks. oh well...
i hope brooks finds someone wonderful for him.
I agree !!! I think she will be fine with Chris, but I don't see the thrill and passion in her eyes I remember seeing when she was with Brooks !!! She lit up like crazy whenever he was around.. There was no denying how much he excited her.. But that was a long time ago...they broke up last May... I hope everything goes perfect for him in the future, and he finds the one he's been looking for. Praying 

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:15 pm

atem wrote:His friend & photographer, Jonathan Cracroft, put Brooks and other friends as part of his twitter background!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
hope this works... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:23 pm

Thanks so much afterawhile! High clap 

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:25 pm

nannymargie wrote:
afterawhile wrote:

Good pic too bad it's blurry.  Can someone explain what is up with this water?
Hubspot is working with a charity to bring clean water to India.  In India, a woman carries up to 80 pounds of water a day from a single well to her home.  Hubspot offered a 45 dollar donation to the water charity for carrying the 80#'s across the stage.  Yesterday Brooks challenged this guy (from the marketteers video) to carry with him.  This is a picture of this.  It's blurry because of the motion of Brooks setting his water jugs down.  There is a better picture grouping from MOT in the picture thread/no discussion.  

Hope this was clearer than mud Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:27 pm

atem wrote:Thanks so much afterawhile!  High clap 
If you enlarge the photo, there is another pic of Brooks with the motorcycle.  At least I think it's him :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:40 pm

I can't believe how much information you guys can find ...I love your detective work...and I can honestly say, I don't know how you all do it ; it's just the best ever...Thanks so much !! It's so nice to be able to come here and enjoy Brooks Forester !! You all are amazing !!bowdown 

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 47 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 36 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

+32
ddukes
BarbB222
karenap63
soccermom333
jlccaz