SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion Empty Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:01 pm

This is a FAN Forum! Post only positive details, any negativity will be deleted!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This is a FAN Forum! Post only positive details, any negativity will be deleted!
clapping! clapping! clapping!

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Ken Cooper Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:52 pm

Really enjoyed watching Chris on Andi's season and looking forward to watching him as the bachelor.

Ken Cooper

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:54 pm

GA,

Is there is a NOn Spoilers fan forum? I want to tempt to go unspoiled this season.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:57 pm

Maggenzm wrote:GA,

Is there is a  NOn Spoilers fan forum? I want to tempt to go unspoiled this season.

There is. It's called,

BACHELOR 19 - Chris Soules - BACHELOR CANADA- Tim Warmels **NO SPOILERS** - Sleuthing - Discussion

No Spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:GA,

Is there is a  NOn Spoilers fan forum? I want to tempt to go unspoiled this season.

There is. It's called,

BACHELOR 19 - Chris Soules - BACHELOR CANADA- Tim Warmels **NO SPOILERS** - Sleuthing - Discussion

No Spoilers

Thanks, GA , I found it!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:25 pm

GA could we archive Tim's section and rename to just Chris?

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:45 pm

Since I like Chris and like the ladies this season, I figured this was the only place to post. Yes, some of the girls appear to be trying a bit too hard, but as I've never been on TV, I can't speak to how easy it is for the girls to show their best selves.

I don't really have any spoilers or speculation, but I am very much enjoying what's happening thus far. I suspected Chris had a more welcoming personality beneath the quiet exterior we saw on Andi's season, and I have not been disappointed in him.

I may have a low bar, but I'll own it! *LOL*
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:03 pm

metalgirl wrote:Since I like Chris and like the ladies this season, I figured this was the only place to post.  Yes, some of the girls appear to be trying a bit too hard, but as I've never been on TV, I can't speak to how easy it is for the girls to show their best selves.

I don't really have any spoilers or speculation, but I am very much enjoying what's happening thus far.  I suspected Chris had a more welcoming personality beneath the quiet exterior we saw on Andi's season, and I have not been disappointed in him.

I may have a low bar, but I'll own it!  *LOL*

thumbsup Thanks for posting. Maybe this will let other posters know this thread exists!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:47 pm

Thanks, Guardian Angel. I'd like to see more fans post in here too.

I can be as snarky as the next gal, but I gave up "hate-watching" TV shows a long time ago. Life is too short and there are too many things to enjoy!

Another thing I'm liking is how well the girls seem to be getting along with each other. Sure there is some low-level drama, but that's always going to happen when you get a group of people living together in close quarters, female OR male. But the ladies seem to be pretty good natured and supportive thus far.

metalgirl
metalgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:20 pm

Well I guess I will have to stick to thread.

I like all the final four girls. (yes Jade too!) Now by epi 7 I will have an idea who is best suited, but for now i think they all fit well. We Don't really know Chris that well as the lead so by episode 7 we will have more of an idea as well on who Chris is and what he is really looking for.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:57 pm

Agreed, nikikass!

All of the leads we've seen before have visibly relaxed on camera as the episodes roll out, and I have no doubt Chris will be the same. Though since he's been on the other side of the process, he's aware of how much the cameras see.

I do think he was more relaxed with Whitney than with Katelyn. Since Jimmy Kimmel was with him & Katelyn for part of the date, I felt Chris was a little more on guard, not knowing what to expect from the comedian.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+23
happygolucky
Kashathediva
vivi2
Diana
bleuberry
yrkiemommy
lurker11
Maddy
jen689
mtnlvr55
eliza3