SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:15 pm

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 3 B8IrlwBCAAAj3Na
Chris and "the Donald"

realdonaldtrump
1 day ago
With @souleschris from #TheBachelor in Iowa.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by metalgirl Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:14 pm

Excellent point that there IS somebody on the planet with funnier hair than Chris! *LOL*

For all the flack Chris gets, I just can't see him with any other hair style at this point in his life. I'm sure later down the road he'll tame it (or Whitney will!), but he's still young enough to enjoy it now. Such a cutie!
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:15 pm

Chris has some great sisters  :Nod:

Does anyone know if there a video of his hometown with Andi that I could view  question

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:12 am

It aired on July 7th of last year.  I tried to see if it was in the archive somewhere, but it's a jungle in there.  *LOL*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNvvBZthfCs

This MAY work.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:32 am

metalgirl wrote:It aired on July 7th of last year.  I tried to see if it was in the archive somewhere, but it's a jungle in there.  *LOL*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNvvBZthfCs

This MAY work.

....and that's a cleaned up jungle! laugh out loud

Thanks metalgirl for bringing that over.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:52 am

Thanks for the video!   beatingheart his family.  

It's refreshing to see Chris take the initiative to make Andi feel special.  I'm sure he'll do the same for his F1.  

His sisters described him as sensitive, generous, humble, hard worker, phenomenally successful business man (maybe that's why he got to meet Donald Trump)

I hope it works out long term with his F1 :Nod:

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:37 pm

jen689 wrote:Thanks for the video!   beatingheart his family.  

It's refreshing to see Chris take the initiative to make Andi feel special.  I'm sure he'll do the same for his F1.  

His sisters described him as sensitive, generous, humble, hard worker, phenomenally successful business man (maybe that's why he got to meet Donald Trump)

I hope it works out long term with his F1 :Nod:

I totally agree!  What a wonderful family Chris has especially his awesome mother.  I look forward to the upcoming visits in Iowa and how Chris's family throws out their Iowa welcome.  Whomever marries Chris is a lucky gal to also have such a great family of in-laws.  group hug
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:25 am

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 3 Chris1
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:19 pm

Chris has an amazing family. I loved how in the sitdown with his sisters he started to well up because they were there for him. It's obvious that it is a family filled with love. His mom has done a great job raising her kids. Whomever he chooses will be welcomed with open arms.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:32 pm

Just rewatched the clip with his sisters, there's something so cute about a brother walking around setting out cheese and stuff waiting for his sisters. PINKHEART
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:29 pm

Maddy wrote:Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 3 Chris1

Maddy this is a riot!  Where was Chris when he was dancing like this?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:17 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
Maddy wrote:Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 3 Chris1

Maddy this is a riot!  Where was Chris when he was dancing like this?

Wasn't this with Marcus and Dylan dancing in the bedroom during Andi's season? Was someone else there too? Really cute video of all of them.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+23
happygolucky
Kashathediva
vivi2
Diana
bleuberry
yrkiemommy
lurker11
Maddy
jen689
mtnlvr55
eliza3