SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:49 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:Chris is on his way somewhere- he's in a pic on twitter with a guy.(fan?) it was taken in the DFW airport.

Props livlafluv1 for finding this tweet -- I posted it in the Media thread but couldn't remember who to give the credit to.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by metalgirl Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:19 am

I think that above all, Chris is an honest guy. He's not trying to misrepresent himself, his life or what he wants for the future.

When he told the group about the concert, he was honest. When he told Kelsey that Ashley and other girls thought she was being fake, I don't think he was trying to stir up trouble. I think he was just being honest. He was being Chris, looking for the truth.

And even though Chris knows that the producers always want "More Drama!", I don't think he automatically evaluates every situation for it's eventual dramatic impact. I think he goes by his gut and just hopes he doesn't screw up.

He's not playing a role from what I've observed. I think he really is a what-you-see-is-what-you-get guy. And he's a guy that wants a wife and family.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:30 am

Metalgirl .. exactly what I am seeing too with Chris. He is a good egg in my book. Not an actor for sure. And that's not a bad thing.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:49 am

Chris Harrison even said in the beginning that his genuine emotions and inability to fake things were going to be a real challenge to production.  I'm sure they were right, but like everyone else here has said, I'd rather watch a guy like that than some smooth, insincere character.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:42 am

Yes, I agree with you. Metalgirl - exactly, he is being honest and he is expecting honesty in return too.
I do think he is a smart man, he** he is a businessman, he manages a huge property, workers, crops, trading, he needs to understand not only the farming - agricultural process, he needs to apply economics, he needs to be involved in politics (whether as some think is his intention or not, to be part of it more directly, I don't know, but when you have a larger business - or even smaller - and you run it, you have to be involved, at least on a local scale - because it certainly has an impact on your possibilities and options). So I see more of him than just "a farmer" that TPTB is selling.
But it's true, that I also don't see him calculating the actions and measures he takes in order to create drama. He leaves that to TPTB.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:07 am

metalgirl wrote:I think that above all, Chris is an honest guy.  He's not trying to misrepresent himself, his life or what he wants for the future.

When he told the group about the concert, he was honest.  When he told Kelsey that Ashley and other girls thought she was being fake, I don't think he was trying to stir up trouble.  I think he was just being honest.  He was being Chris, looking for the truth.

And even though Chris knows that the producers always want "More Drama!", I don't think he automatically evaluates every situation for it's eventual dramatic impact.  I think he goes by his gut and just hopes he doesn't screw up.

He's not playing a role from what I've observed.  I think he really is a what-you-see-is-what-you-get guy.  And he's a guy that wants a wife and family.

bowdown

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:37 am

Sprite wrote:
metalgirl wrote:I think that above all, Chris is an honest guy.  He's not trying to misrepresent himself, his life or what he wants for the future.

When he told the group about the concert, he was honest.  When he told Kelsey that Ashley and other girls thought she was being fake, I don't think he was trying to stir up trouble.  I think he was just being honest.  He was being Chris, looking for the truth.

And even though Chris knows that the producers always want "More Drama!", I don't think he automatically evaluates every situation for it's eventual dramatic impact.  I think he goes by his gut and just hopes he doesn't screw up.

He's not playing a role from what I've observed.  I think he really is a what-you-see-is-what-you-get guy.  And he's a guy that wants a wife and family.

bowdown

clapping!

thumbsup
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:41 am

happygolucky wrote:Yes, I agree with you. Metalgirl - exactly, he is being honest and he is expecting honesty in return too.
I do think he is a smart man, he** he is a businessman, he manages a huge property, workers, crops, trading, he needs to understand not only the farming - agricultural process, he needs to apply economics, he needs to be involved in politics (whether as some think is his intention or not, to be part of it more directly, I don't know, but when you have a larger business - or even smaller - and you run it, you have to be involved, at least on a local scale - because it certainly has an impact on your possibilities and options). So I see more of him than just "a farmer" that TPTB is selling.
But it's true, that I also don't see him calculating the actions and measures he takes in order to create drama. He leaves that to TPTB.

Great post...he does more than "farm s#%t", to be successful he has to know all of the above. yes
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:22 pm

I find in his interviews, where he can focus on gathering his thoughts to answer questions, he comes across very thoughtful, well spoken and as genuine as always. Charming, even. It's more on the show when he's thrown a curve, sometimes the words fail him. I think that comes from both his honesty and his attempt at kindness (knowing when his honest reaction might not come across nicely to someone, he bites his tongue rather than spewing out a fake canned response) and he doesn't think quickly on the spot.

I really, truly am rooting for him to find a happy ending out of this.

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:13 pm

I think those of us in THIS thread feel the same, relaxing!

I also like the fact that though Chris is in good shape, he's not an obvious gym rat. His body & fitness level are from actual leisure and work activities, as opposed to hours in a gym lifting weights and sculpting himself. In my view, guys like that are more believable when saying "I want a marriage and children".

They don't have special diets that get screwed up by romantic vacation with their spouse. They don't have workout routines that get disrupted by trips to the pediatrician. Plus, they are usually less critical if their lady needs to deal with some stress by cracking open a pint of Ben & Jerry's. *LOL*

I dated a bodybuilder and it was exhausting. I know not all buff-guy weight wranglers are weird obsessives, but I also don't see Chris ever becoming that.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:57 pm

Relaxing, I just love your avatar!! Kaitlyn cracks me up and I died laughing when she did that. I would love for her to be the next 'Ette, she in a way reminds me of Jillian in that she can "hold her own".... I think it would be a great season.

I'm really looking forward to the episodes from here on out. I agree that the cast of women make most of the show, and this year, there were just too many crying, crazies, that TP's spent way too much time on that we didn't get much of the serious contenders. Not looking forward to Britt's meltdown, because I have not doubt it's all contrived, hopefully it's not her audition for the next lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:08 am

Nicole Agee ‏@NicoleAgee · Feb 12
With the help of @C_Soules, we raised more than $23K in auctions for the Arlington Community Center! #TheBachelor
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 7 B9ss4IRCYAAMtnw
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+23
happygolucky
Kashathediva
vivi2
Diana
bleuberry
yrkiemommy
lurker11
Maddy
jen689
mtnlvr55
eliza3