SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:59 pm

I'm here as well, although I go everywhere.

I am enjoying things so far. I think Chris is doing a good job....despite all the kissing. Even that seems mostly initiated by the most aggressive group of women I have seen on this show....although they seem to get along and even cheer for each other when one of them gets a date. I'm sure the claws will come out more as the numbers go down and they get more invested. Becca and Whitney still seem friendly post show so who knows.

I am enjoying Chris and his goofy sense of humour despite...or maybe because of the giggle. He is still not comfortable talking to the camera...particularly if it is one of those fake bachelor stock speeches and is much more likable when he is being himself. The man is not a very good liar and you can see just how uncomfortable he is with some of the "ladies"...even if he is making out with them. His kisses with Whitney seemed so much more natural than with anyone else.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:19 am

I will count myself as a fan too ... and actually surprised to be saying. What I like about Chris is that he's a bit awkward on camera so he comes across more sincere (as promised by Chris Harrison). He really does seem to be having the time of his life and he's super easy to read so it was pretty obvious last night that Whitney would be going very, very far whereas his interest in Britt from week 1 to week 3 seemed to drop big time (again, from what little we saw).  

I don't have an issue with his kissing because so many of the women are lunging for him as Sprite noted. Seems like when Mackenzie came back from her date and told everyone she kissed him 5-6 times it was game on ... all the girls started going in for kisses too.

I also as others have noted really like the women this season. He's got several solid picks plus several gals that are just very amusing and make great television.  

During Juan Pablo and Ben's season, the girl drama/nastiness was hard for me to watch while Chris' season reminds me a bit more like Sean's season. I hope that continues!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by beachdog1 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:25 pm

Hello everyone. It is so refreshing to have a place for positive comments! I have skipped other Bach forums, because I wanted to enjoy this season. I read (somewhere) that the wedding crash was set up with a producer who had a mutual friend with the bride. I thought they didn't intrude that much. And I heard the wedding group got their music paid for, and they were thrilled.
Jimmy Kimmel was hilarious. I've enjoyed the whole show so far, and I'm a "seasoned" (read that super old person) Bachelor viewer. Thanks so much for a positive place!

beachdog1

Female Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:35 pm

Welcome beachdog..I believe that the "crew" knew about it..but I don't believe Chris did and I think they might have "suggested" it to Whitney.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:35 pm

Hey, Beachdog1, welcome. You aren't the only "seasoned" one on this board... believe me.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:41 pm

beachdog1 wrote:Hello everyone.  It is so refreshing to have a place for positive comments!  I have skipped other Bach forums, because I wanted to enjoy this season.  I read (somewhere) that the wedding crash was set up with a producer who had a mutual friend with the bride.  I thought they didn't intrude that much.  And I heard the wedding group got their music paid for, and they were thrilled.  
Jimmy Kimmel was hilarious.  I've enjoyed the whole show so far, and I'm a "seasoned" (read that super old person) Bachelor viewer.  Thanks so much for a positive place!

welcomebanner beachdog1 !

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by beachdog1 Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:17 pm

Thanks for the welcome!
I grew up in the Iowa farmlands, and small town. He's successful, and has to surrender to Mother Nature, so he does have a great sense of humor. I know the attachment one can have for the land (TARA! TARA!!) The educational system is tops, so he's no dummy.
I wore scrubs for my career weekdays and jeans on the weekends to bail hay, so I know his location can handle a career woman. Bring on those JD 9500 combines!!! after I finish the radioimmunoassays.
He loves to dance, and I wouldn't begrudge him the chance to do DWTS. Let the man dance.
(In fact, let's just all dance!).
Now I only hope I didn't jinx him, and he turns into a toad.....oh lord.

beachdog1

Female Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:52 pm

beachdog1 wrote:Thanks for the welcome!
     I grew up in the Iowa farmlands, and small town.  He's successful, and has to surrender to Mother Nature, so he does have a great sense of humor.   I know the attachment one can have for the land  (TARA!  TARA!!) The educational system is tops, so he's no dummy.  
     I wore scrubs for my career weekdays and jeans on the weekends to bail hay, so I know his location can handle a career woman.  Bring on those JD 9500 combines!!! after I finish the radioimmunoassays.
     He loves to dance, and I wouldn't begrudge him the chance to do DWTS.  Let the man dance.

welcomesign beachdog1  

Glad to get your insight on Iowa and Chris' dedication to his career in farming.  He appears very active in developing farmland/agriculture in Iowa and the Midwest.  Their company looks like they are doing business with Brazil.  I believe he is sincere about finding a wife and raising a family and hope this season works out for him. Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:00 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
beachdog1 wrote:Thanks for the welcome!
     I grew up in the Iowa farmlands, and small town.  He's successful, and has to surrender to Mother Nature, so he does have a great sense of humor.   I know the attachment one can have for the land  (TARA!  TARA!!) The educational system is tops, so he's no dummy.  
     I wore scrubs for my career weekdays and jeans on the weekends to bail hay, so I know his location can handle a career woman.  Bring on those JD 9500 combines!!! after I finish the radioimmunoassays.
     He loves to dance, and I wouldn't begrudge him the chance to do DWTS.  Let the man dance.

welcomesign beachdog1  

Glad to get your insight on Iowa and Chris' dedication to his career in farming.  He appears very active in developing farmland/agriculture in Iowa and the Midwest.  Their company looks like they are doing business with Brazil.  I believe he is sincere about finding a wife and raising a family and hope this season works out for him.  Smiley

:Welcome Welcome1 We are so glad to have you. I grew up in Cedar Rapids so I'm thrilled with an Iowa boy and I love Chris. Can't wait to see how this unfolds. We welcome all your insights about Chris and all that's Iowa! bestbud!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:30 pm

Count me in too. I only post occasionally in other threads , but would love to feel comfortable enough to have fun conversations here!
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:23 am

Glad to see some posts here. I'll join you guys too. I'm loving Chris, his top 3, and even enjoying the funny coming from the drama girls this season. This is turning into my fav Bachelor season in such a long time. Happy to have a fan thread to read and post in.

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:37 pm

I think if I was a relaxed & non-control freak bride (As the one on this episode seemed to be), it would be a kick to have a couple from a reality show "join" the reception for a while. It would be a cute family story to share.

Chris & Whitney did not intrude on the ceremony, didn't make a fuss and otherwise behaved like respectful, polite guests....that just didn't know anybody there! *LOL*

I think that Whitney was clued in by producers so she could help reassure & "guide" Chris a little, but I think he was surprised by it all.

Overall, I thought it was an enjoyable segment, and it made me like both Chris and Whitney more as individuals, and as a couple.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+23
happygolucky
Kashathediva
vivi2
Diana
bleuberry
yrkiemommy
lurker11
Maddy
jen689
mtnlvr55
eliza3