SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Diana Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:33 pm

I love Chris too! I am hoping him and his F1 the best!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:22 pm

bleuberry wrote:I like Chris too! He isn't the best Bachelor, and I can't decide if that's a good or bad thing laugh out loud. Some people just aren't cut out for this gig, I just hope he's as sincere as he appears and makes a good go with his f1.

I can agree that Chris seems to have his hands full as The Bachelor, and maybe he's not the most charismatic as some of the past leads, but I think because he seems so overwhelmed and is acting like a deer in headlights it makes him more genuine to me. Chris has no desire to leave his job, and look for his 15 minutes of fame, he's genuinely there to find a companion. I love that he's making mistakes along the way, like any normal guy, and then, explains/jokes about it in his blog. Which by the way, is very funny to read, he has a great sense of humor, loves to make fun of himself, and I don't know why it's not coming across on the show. I loved Chris on Andi's season, probably because he's a Midwestern farmer, as that's where I grew up, and I really admire their work ethic... I really hope he's found happiness at the end of this.. he deserves it.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:41 pm

Max64 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I like Chris too! He isn't the best Bachelor, and I can't decide if that's a good or bad thing laugh out loud. Some people just aren't cut out for this gig, I just hope he's as sincere as he appears and makes a good go with his f1.

I can agree that Chris seems to have his hands full as The Bachelor, and maybe he's not the most charismatic as some of the past leads, but I think because he seems so overwhelmed and is acting like a deer in headlights it makes him more genuine to me.  Chris has no desire to leave his job, and look for his 15 minutes of fame, he's genuinely there to find a companion.  I love that he's making mistakes along the way, like any normal guy, and then, explains/jokes about it in his blog.  Which by the way, is very funny to read, he has a great sense of humor, loves to make fun of himself,  and I don't know why it's not coming across on the show.  I loved Chris on Andi's season, probably because he's a Midwestern farmer, as that's where I grew up, and I really admire their work ethic...  I really hope he's found happiness at the end of this.. he deserves it.

Two great posts! I think he was genuinely overwhelmed especially not knowing what TPTB were going to pull on him. He wanted to be TB because he self promoted himself, but I really think he had no idea how difficult it was going to be. For example he didn't know how young Mackenzie was, but of course the viewers were all over him for keeping someone so young.

I too hope he and his F1 are very happy. As much as we know the in's and out's of this show, it is nice to see a happy genuine couple at the end. Let's hope there's a lasting couple at the end of this one!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:46 pm

I always like people who are funny and self deprecating. Chris is one of them. I think he's on the show for the right reasons! And he seems to be a nice guy (too nice sometimes). I'm watching his season for entertainment but still hoping he'll find love....

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:48 am

vivi2 wrote:I always like people who are funny and self deprecating.  Chris is one of them.  I think he's on the show for the right reasons! And he seems to be a nice guy (too nice sometimes).  I'm watching his season for entertainment but still hoping he'll find love....

clapping!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:50 am

I am still hoping Whit is his F1 because I think she brings out the best in him from what we have seen. I just love how we see the real Chris around her.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:33 am

I'm curious as to why the banner doesn't even have one picture of Chris in it? no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:05 am

Max64 wrote:I'm curious as to why the banner doesn't even have one picture of Chris in it? no idea

Me too!! Love some of the couples in the banner also, but I miss the fun photos of the current season. I have no talent in that area however so I do appreciate the hard work making it.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:45 am

We rotate banners pretty frequently. This banner was to celebrate Valentine's and some successful couple with a wedding photo. 
If you have ideas (and they are always welcomed), please go to the banner thread and perhaps pm some of our accomplished banner makers. Smiley 
Here is the handy link:
link

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:19 am

Just to add to the banner conversation, we have one more banner to celebrate "Love Month" which we will keep until the end of the month.

By then we will be down to the F3-4 ladies and hope someone comes through with a new banner of Chris and the remaining ladies!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:19 am

snipped:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Max64 wrote:I can agree that Chris seems to have his hands full as The Bachelor, and maybe he's not the most charismatic as some of the past leads, but I think because he seems so overwhelmed and is acting like a deer in headlights it makes him more genuine to me.  Chris has no desire to leave his job, and look for his 15 minutes of fame, he's genuinely there to find a companion.  I love that he's making mistakes along the way, like any normal guy, and then, explains/jokes about it in his blog.  Which by the way, is very funny to read, he has a great sense of humor, loves to make fun of himself,  and I don't know why it's not coming across on the show. ... and I really admire their work ethic...  I really hope he's found happiness at the end of this.. he deserves it.
I think he was genuinely overwhelmed especially not knowing what TPTB were going to pull on him. He wanted to be TB because he self promoted himself, but I really think he had no idea how difficult it was going to be.

I too hope he and his F1 are very happy. As much as we know the in's and out's of this show, it is nice to see a happy genuine couple at the end. Let's hope there's a lasting couple at the end of this one!
True. I agree **edited**...
I need to "dare a cesare quel che è" = credit where credit is due, Chris is genuinely a good guy, doesn't play games with women, isn't dishonest with them for the purpose of taking advantage, he isn't full of himself, he doesn't pull out the mask and pretend to be someone he's not, he has his insecurities and he is showing them, he put himself into this game that is very keen on playing with people's weaknesses and even if he wasn't aware of it before, he was consciously "playing along". **edited**, I do acknowledge his sense of humor and self-deprecation (whether he's writing his blog or not - but I bet he can be good with words when not confronted and has time to think it through, so I can consider him to be the author, maybe with some help too) and his adventurous spirit, that is definitely something I really like,**edited** it keeps him "young" and that doesn't diminish his desire to "settle".

I'm watching this season quite indifferent over who is his F1. I like Becca and Whitney the same and I can see both to be a good match to him, while other way around .. it's still something I'm curious to understand and find out. I'm intrigued by women and their attitude/character. I do believe his final choice will give me some more insight of who Chris really is (and what he really likes, needs, wants).

Since I don't have many seasons of TB to compare with, I must say that like the previous season with Andi, the decision between F1 and F2 will speak louder about Chris himself than the women's "greatness". But in this case both candidates are liked just the same by the viewers and one is not put in disadvantage position (as I first believed, since Becca wasn't shown much). And ... and ... I prefer Chris' realness with some lack of (self)confidence, than Andi's smart*** acting. Overall, I like him as a Bachelor **edited**

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:39 pm

happygolucky wrote:snipped:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Max64 wrote:I can agree that Chris seems to have his hands full as The Bachelor, and maybe he's not the most charismatic as some of the past leads, but I think because he seems so overwhelmed and is acting like a deer in headlights it makes him more genuine to me.  Chris has no desire to leave his job, and look for his 15 minutes of fame, he's genuinely there to find a companion.  I love that he's making mistakes along the way, like any normal guy, and then, explains/jokes about it in his blog.  Which by the way, is very funny to read, he has a great sense of humor, loves to make fun of himself,  and I don't know why it's not coming across on the show. ... and I really admire their work ethic...  I really hope he's found happiness at the end of this.. he deserves it.
I think he was genuinely overwhelmed especially not knowing what TPTB were going to pull on him. He wanted to be TB because he self promoted himself, but I really think he had no idea how difficult it was going to be.

True. I agree **edited**...
I need to "dare a cesare quel che è" = credit where credit is due, Chris is genuinely a good guy, doesn't play games with women, isn't dishonest with them for the purpose of taking advantage, he isn't full of himself, he doesn't pull out the mask and pretend to be someone he's not, he has his insecurities and he is showing them, he put himself into this game that is very keen on playing with people's weaknesses and even if he wasn't aware of it before, he was consciously "playing along". **edited**, I do acknowledge his sense of humor and self-deprecation (whether he's writing his blog or not - but I bet he can be good with words when not confronted and has time to think it through, so I can consider him to be the author, maybe with some help too) and his adventurous spirit, that is definitely something I really like,**edited** it keeps him "young" and that doesn't diminish his desire to "settle".

I'm watching this season quite indifferent over who is his F1. I like Becca and Whitney the same and I can see both to be a good match to him, while other way around .. it's still something I'm curious to understand and find out. I'm intrigued by women and their attitude/character. I do believe his final choice will give me some more insight of who Chris really is (and what he really likes, needs, wants).

Since I don't have many seasons of TB to compare with, I must say that like the previous season with Andi, the decision between F1 and F2 will speak louder about Chris himself than the women's "greatness". But in this case both candidates are liked just the same by the viewers and one is not put in disadvantage position (as I first believed, since Becca wasn't shown much). And ... and ... I prefer Chris' realness with some lack of (self)confidence, than Andi's smart*** acting. Overall, I like him as a Bachelor **edited**

Thank you. I agree. I prefer to see the real person...warts and all...to someone pretending. He can be inarticulate, sometime clueless, but, he seems to be genuine about looking for someone. Also, the fact that he can make fun of himself, well, I just can't help but smile when I watch him...and I have spent a lot of time smiling this season and we haven't even gotten to the best parts yet!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+23
happygolucky
Kashathediva
vivi2
Diana
bleuberry
yrkiemommy
lurker11
Maddy
jen689
mtnlvr55
eliza3