SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:33 pm

I just wanted to pop in here to say that at this point of the season I love Chris! beatingheart And I love how he's been as Bachelor. With 2 eps to go he:

- has 3 really wonderful, nice, women with their heads on straight in the F3
- has a nice relationship with all of them in different ways
- has 2 solid choices for a chance at a real relationship
- hasn't given away the ending with silly social media activity from him or his family
- has left us with anticipation for how the ending will play out, with a beautiful love story either way

Plus he gets better looking to me each week somehow. It's like the Bachelor of old in some ways to me this season. I haven't enjoyed one so much in a long time and I'm really rooting for Chris to get a happy ending that works out in the real world. He's right up there with Andrew F. and Brad for me.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:44 am

relaxing wrote:I just wanted to pop in here to say that at this point of the season I love Chris!    beatingheart   And I love how he's been as Bachelor.  With 2 eps to go he:

- hasn't given away the ending with silly social media activity from him or his family
- has left us with anticipation for how the ending will play out, with a beautiful love story either way

Plus he gets better looking to me each week somehow.  It's like the Bachelor of old in some ways to me this season. I haven't enjoyed one so much in a long time and I'm really rooting for Chris to get a happy ending that works out in the real world. He's right up there with Andrew F. and Brad for me.

Well said. That is pretty much how I feel.

I always thought Chris would be very sincere and I thought he would get a pretty good edit, if for no other reason than the producers would want to make sure that he was contrasted well against the last two leads...JPab and Andi. I would like however, to add Sean to your list of Bachelors that I really enjoyed.... and the only one to get a happy ending. I'm hoping the same for Chris.

I have really enjoyed this season so much that I am actually even looking forward to the Women Tell All! Go figure...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:10 am

Sprite and Relaxing...totally agree! I can't wait to watch these final dates. Finally we get back to format just in time to see 3 full length dates.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:54 pm

relaxing wrote:I just wanted to pop in here to say that at this point of the season I love Chris!    beatingheart   And I love how he's been as Bachelor.  With 2 eps to go he:
Plus he gets better looking to me each week somehow.  I'm really rooting for Chris to get a happy ending that works out in the real world.
I'm with you and like Chris and this season more and more. He is really a cool guy!  :yes:

Sprite wrote: That is pretty much how I feel.
I always thought Chris would be very sincere...
I have really enjoyed this season so much that I am actually even looking forward to the Women Tell All! Go figure...
I feel the same way, Sprite! And maybe for the first time also looking forward to the Women Tell All! bestbud! Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 8 2498057887
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:51 pm

I like this season he hasn't taking off his shirt every 5 seconds. To try to sell himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:44 am

mfirestone12 @souleschris pretty much nailed the opening act on @jimmykimmellive. Thanks @jimmykimmel for another great show!
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 8 10963840_1099416480085037_1138487009_n
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by jessw4 Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:34 pm

Don't know where else to post/ask...where can I find the link or embedded video of the latest preview? I have a hard time finding things after I read them, but thought this might be something "stickied" in a particular place. TIA

jessw4

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:18 pm

jessw4 wrote:Don't know where else to post/ask...where can I find the link or embedded video of the latest preview? I have a hard time finding things after I read them, but thought this might be something "stickied" in a particular place. TIA

Let's see if I can do this...I know we have it here but I don't know where. Click on this link...

https://youtu.be/3KWwl6h8Kc0

this is not the extended version, that was on GMA. Hopefully this works and :Welcome
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:48 pm

Here's a link from the ABC site. I think it's the long version.
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/video/most-recent/VDKA0_t9hq93jr
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by jessw4 Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:46 pm

Rolly wrote:
jessw4 wrote:Don't know where else to post/ask...where can I find the link or embedded video of the latest preview? I have a hard time finding things after I read them, but thought this might be something "stickied" in a particular place. TIA

Let's see if I can do this...I know we have it here but I don't know where. Click on this link...

https://youtu.be/3KWwl6h8Kc0

this is not the extended version, that was on GMA. Hopefully this works and :Welcome

Thank you very much!!

jessw4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+23
happygolucky
Kashathediva
vivi2
Diana
bleuberry
yrkiemommy
lurker11
Maddy
jen689
mtnlvr55
eliza3