SELECT CONTENT

90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion -  *Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:48 pm

RoseLover86 wrote:
Pia1 wrote:Thanks GuardianAngel!

I'm curious what others think of the show.

I watched the first season and loved it.  I have all of season two in my DVR but haven't started watching yet.  Reading these comments has convinced me it is time for me to binge it!

I'm going to have to watch season 1 when this one is over. I'm totally addicted to this show.

I finished epi 6, and will watch epi 7 tonight which catches me up. I cannot believe the previews for epi 7 on what Danny's father says about race. :shocked!: Amy's mom is so precious, what a lovely lady. The bachelorette weekend was so sweet.

Loving Yamir and Chelsea. I liked them from the beginning but wasn't sure if he was doing this for his career. I'm convinced he loves her, he shows it in so many ways. I hope he makes it in Chicago and in the future. He has major talent, and since that is what he's good at, it makes sense he should pursue that avenue. He has a twitter which I followed, but I didn't want to search any more info on anyone else, until I was caught up on epi 7.

I'm also interested on how the other couples are making out from season one.

Crazy show, but it sure is intriguing. Thanks Pia for bringing it to my attention. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion -  *Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Pia1 Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
RoseLover86 wrote:
Pia1 wrote:Thanks GuardianAngel!

I'm curious what others think of the show.

I watched the first season and loved it.  I have all of season two in my DVR but haven't started watching yet.  Reading these comments has convinced me it is time for me to binge it!

I'm going to have to watch season 1 when this one is over. I'm totally addicted to this show.

I finished epi 6, and will watch epi 7 tonight which catches me up. I cannot believe the previews for epi 7 on what Danny's father says about race. :shocked!: Amy's mom is so precious, what a lovely lady. The bachelorette weekend was so sweet.

Loving Yamir and Chelsea. I liked them from the beginning but wasn't sure if he was doing this for his career. I'm convinced he loves her, he shows it in so many ways. I hope he makes it in Chicago and in the future. He has major talent, and since that is what he's good at, it makes sense he should pursue that avenue.  He has a twitter which I followed, but I didn't want to search any more info on anyone else, until I was caught up on epi 7.

I'm also interested on how the other couples are making out from season one.

Crazy show, but it sure is intriguing. Thanks Pia for bringing it to my attention. yes

I'm glad you like it.

Yes, the race thing was a bit shocking (being aired on TV) but I'm giving Danny's Dad the benefit of the doubt. He might have been genuinely concerned about what they might be subjected to as an interracial couple and their future kids. It is accepted but not by all. In my experience, there are a lot who disapprove of it but won't say anything for fear of being called a racist. I actually prefer the ones who are honest on their view about it rather than pretending they're okay with it. Also, I get the feeling that his Dad is more shocked that his son is marrying a foreigner rather than her skin color. I'm putting myself in his shoes, I think if it were my son in that situation I would definitely be concerned that he's not being taken advantage of and that the woman is in it for him only. In Danny and Amy's case, it seems that she's in it because she loves Danny.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:49 pm

Epi 7 done. I found it sad, Danny and Amy and his father, I love them as a couple. They are so young but it's such an innocent love.

Brett and Daya dropping off his little girl, that is never a good moment and only those who have gone through that know how difficult that is. That brought tears to my eyes.

Danielle, well I can't get past that she talks with a smile all the time, very annoying. I don't know what to make of Mohamed, he says all the right things, sort of.

Jason makes me laugh with his weird sense of humour. Cassia needs to be with someone else. She is far to immature and into herself.

I feel sorry for Justin, Evelyn is a sweetheart, I hope she can turn the family situation around.

I too would be cautious if my son did that, but certainly not because of the country the girl came from. It wouldn't be any different if he got engaged and wanted to get married in 90 days with a local girl that was Italian background which we are, I would still be cautious. Danny's father was speaking for all of America on interracial marriages as if it was some sort of eternal sin and the whole country was going to give them a hard time. Not nice at all.

I searched to find out how many epi's there were and found there are 10 epi's. Now I lost the link and can't find it anymore. sad

ETA:

90 DAY FIANCÉ’s romance and risks play out over the course of ten one-hour episodes, starting Sunday October 19, 2014, at 9/8c on TLC

tvbynumbers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:32 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Epi 7 done. I found it sad, Danny and Amy and his father, I love them as a couple. They are so young but it's such an innocent love.

Brett and Daya dropping off his little girl, that is never a good moment and only those who have gone through that know how difficult that is. That brought tears to my eyes.

Danielle, well I can't get past that she talks with a smile all the time, very annoying. I don't know what to make of Mohamed, he says all the right things, sort of.

Jason makes me laugh with his weird sense of humour. Cassia needs to be with someone else. She is far to immature and into herself.

I feel sorry for Justin, Evelyn is a sweetheart, I hope she can turn the family situation around.

I too would be cautious if my son did that, but certainly not because of the country the girl came from. It wouldn't be any different if he got engaged and wanted to get married in 90 days with a local girl that was Italian background which we are, I would still be cautious. Danny's father was speaking for all of America on interracial marriages as if it was some sort of eternal sin and the whole country was going to give them a hard time. Not nice at all.

I searched to find out how many epi's there were and found there are 10 epi's. Now I lost the link and can't find it anymore. sad

ETA:

90 DAY FIANCÉ’s romance and risks play out over the course of ten one-hour episodes, starting Sunday October 19, 2014, at 9/8c on TLC

tvbynumbers

Yes, I can't imagine having my child for summers only.  That would be just heartbreaking.  I believe Daya bonded with the little girl and that she was truly heartbroken that Cassidy had to go back to her Mom.  Daya has an FB account and it looks like her and Brett are very happy together. I believe she might be pregnant.

I like Justin and Evelin too but I feel that Justin went about it the wrong way. Not a peep about Evelin to his family.  You just don't announce that you she's your fiance  the first time they meet her.  It's no wonder they were shocked.  The SIL is not very nice. And was way out of line. She was so rude accusing Evelin of just wanting a green card.  Not sure if it was just the editing or acting but she came off really rotten.

I think Jason and Cassia are hilarious! They seem to get each other.

Danielle and Muhammad.  i don't have any words to describe them.  no no

Danny and Amy, I love them together. I think overall they will be great together because they have the same beliefs and goals. I saw a vid where they said that they both want as many kids as they can have.  They also sing together.  Danny's brother belongs to a band called Coastalrise and I believe Danny was a band member at one time. Also, the father couldn't be that much of a racist because Danny's older brother's wife looks like she might be part Hindi.

Been trying to find season 1

Last edited by Pia1 on Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : word)
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:42 am

Pia: Season one is all on youtube. Just go to youtube.com and search 90 day fiance Season 1, they all come up!

I will be watching them too!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Pia: Season one is all on youtube. Just go to youtube.com and search 90 day fiance Season 1, they all come up!

I will be watching them too!

Thank you, I'll check it out.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:28 pm

Epi 8

Oh my gosh, this cracked me up. I find them hillarious! cantstopl

She needs to leave, he needs to find a local girl!

90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion -  *Spoilers* - Page 3 Captur19

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:25 pm

She is a no filter kinda gal.  Hugesmile   It always bothers me when reality tv contestants find the need to defend themselves to the negative comments. All this for them, and one small sentence to her supporters. I've never been in that situation, I'm sure it's difficult, but IMO wouldn't it be easier to simply ignore. There will always be negative comments.

Cassia Tavares
View this content on Cassia__Tavares's website
90 Day Fiance and some stupid people
By Cassia Tavares @Cassia__Tavares

Hi, people. After reading some comments from last night's episode I turned my computer off and started thinking about what people said. And most of comments were pretty ridiculous. I will not comme...
View on web

90 Day Fiance and some stupid people

Hi, people.
After reading some comments from last night’s episode I turned my computer off and started thinking about what people said. And most of comments were pretty ridiculous.
I will not comment about the other couples, despite my want.
I didn’t watch the last season, but looks like everybody thinks that this season have more drama. They are probably right.
I will not comment about production here, despite my want.
I cannot change people and get them educated in one day. Some people that comment about the show say they have college degree. I just want to know where they bought the diploma!
Some facts about last night:

I never said I have a perfect body. Modeling here was not my plan. It was just something I could do to help to pay bills in this house till I get my college credits transferred from Brazil . A K1 visa holder cannot work. We need special permission. And we can get it only after we get married. So even if modeling was a good idea, I could not do it now.

I had a job in Brazil. I worked for 2 years as a writer and editor for a website, and as reporter and writer in my college. So think before you say s***t like “she didn’t have a job” or “she wants to spend his money”.

The way I dress: If you were here in Florida in the summer, sweating, believe me: you would want to just be naked. So if I want to “show skin” or “dress like a prostitute”, I will do. And if you don’t want to see, just close your eyes or change the TV channel. Or better: go read a book.

You guys laugh about me and the way I speak? Fine. I really don’t mind. This is my first time in America and I’m pretty confident I will just get better and better. I speak three languages. What about you? I bet if you go to Brazil you cannot even ask for a can of soda in Portuguese.

About my hair: your guys will have a big surprise. Just wait till December ends.

Thanks for all those people who supports me. For those who doesn’t, thank you. The more you talk about me, better. I’m glad I can entertain your life.

Beijos beijos

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Epi 8

Oh my gosh, this cracked me up. I find them hillarious! cantstopl

She needs to leave, he needs to find a local girl!

90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion -  *Spoilers* - Page 3 Captur19

What a perfect portrait of a happy family!     rofl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:40 pm

This site on 3 of the couples does include spoilers as to what the ending is with them. I know this is the spoiler thread but not sure everyone wants to know. Just a heads up is all. Hugesmile

http://starcasm.net/archives/category/tv/90-day-fiance

90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion -  *Spoilers* - Page 3 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:20 pm

Brill wrote:This site on 3 of the couples does include spoilers as to what the ending is with them.  I know this is the spoiler thread but not sure everyone wants to know.  Just a heads up is all. Hugesmile

Thanks for the link Brill.... Last Sunday's show was an eye opener Mohamed is so transparent to me he wants that green card, did y'all see his face when the lawyer told him how long it could take to get it even after he has gotten married? He looked like he wanted to puke.....I actually like some of the couples Chelsea and Yamir and Danny and Amy the others are just so cringe worthy...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:43 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
Brill wrote:This site on 3 of the couples does include spoilers as to what the ending is with them.  I know this is the spoiler thread but not sure everyone wants to know.  Just a heads up is all. Hugesmile

Thanks for the link Brill....  Last Sunday's show was an eye opener Mohamed is so transparent to me he wants that green card, did y'all see his face when the lawyer told him how long it could take to get it even after he has gotten married?  He looked like he wanted to puke.....I actually like some of the couples Chelsea and Yamir and Danny and Amy the others are just so cringe worthy...

I agree on the bolded! :yes:

90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion -  *Spoilers* - Page 3 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers*

+7
Brill
MiniDiva
atem
Pia1
luvlady345