SELECT CONTENT

90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion -  *Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:34 am

GA, there is one more episode next Sunday, December 28th, "The Couples Tell All -  All six couples meeting for the first time in an emotionally charged reunion special; more about their journeys and where the relationships stand."

This should be interesting.  Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion -  *Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:56 am

Did Mohammed and Danielle marry? I have to binge watch this show now, you guys make it sound so interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:33 am

Yes, Dani/Mo got married. TLC is airing all the shows this Sunday if you can watch/record them.  Then the final reunion show with all the couples is Sunday night.  Google and/or search twitter for 90 day fiancé and you will get a taste of how entertaining this season was.  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:35 pm

Entertaining is only part of the picture. This show was more real than some of the other "reality" shows. JMHO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:30 pm

MiniDiva wrote:GA, there is one more episode next Sunday, December 28th, "The Couples Tell All -  All six couples meeting for the first time in an emotionally charged reunion special; more about their journeys and where the relationships stand."

Thanks for the update MD! I wondered why they left the ending for Mo the way they did and figured there had to be more. What a disaster that situation is.

They are casting for season 3. Wheeee, we get to do this again! cantstopl

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by aglaea Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:05 am

MiniDiva wrote:GA, there is one more episode next Sunday, December 28th, "The Couples Tell All -  All six couples meeting for the first time in an emotionally charged reunion special; more about their journeys and where the relationships stand."

Thanks for the update MD! I wondered why they left the ending for Mo the way they did and figured there had to be more. What a disaster that situation is.

They are casting for season 3. Wheeee, we get to do this again! cantstopl

Just watched the Tell All episode.  It went so fast -did not have nearly enough time with each couple.  Does anyone know what Danielle's Twitter is?  
The ones I have so far:
@Cassia_Tavares
@hitch4life
@miss_dhiah
@chelsealarosa
@yamirmusic
@amy-christyafrica
@Coastalrise
@EvelynLuna819

and facebook:
yamirmusic
Chelsea Rose Macek
Danielle Mullins Jbali
Mohamed Jbali
Monique Muniz (cassia Tavares)

jasonandcassia.com have a website with videos, blogs from Cassia, interviews,etc!  
Anyone find any others?[/quote]

aglaea

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:44 pm

The Reunion show did go by too fast and didn't reveal anything new about the couples.  Other than Mo confessing he really didn't come to the US primarily to be with Danielle for "love" but came for the adventure too.  60% love and 40% adventure!  Danielle kept hiding her head behind his shoulder rather than speak.  I don't believe they have a chance for a real future unless they do get their own spin-off series!  Yikes!  speechless

Jason and Cassia showed real interest and support of the other couples and really made a great looking couple.  I read elsewhere that she said they complained about production during the taping and was sure it would be edited out and/or they didn't look like they spoke much.  I have grown to really like this couple and the show did them a disservice with the editing.

Amy is such a graceful and sweet person.   Danny really got a keeper!  yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:27 pm

The Tell All show was too short and there really wasn't new info of the couples. I believe that all are genuine relationships except Danille/Mo. Cassia and Jason looked cute together and of course my fave couple Danny and Amy are truly in love! They're the ones who have the greatest chance of making it long term. Hugesmile

I can't wait for Season 3. Does anyone here knows when it's going to be?

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:32 pm

I was so embarrassed for Danielle hiding her face on Mo's shoulder and saying that acceptable means he was saying she's Beautiful! She's in denial land. I think the best thing she can do is send him back to Tunisia. He's not that man she thinks will help her with her kids. I really don't believe that the marriage has been consummated so she can get an annulment.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:37 pm

Thanks for the recap MD and Pia. I haven't watched it yet, but followed along on Twitter which is a show in itself.

If Mo came for an adventure, he's getting it. As they say, careful what you wish for. laugh out loud It will be interesting to see just how far Danielle goes, before she realizes what a fool she is. It's hard to have any sympathy when she is the one who has the choice of controlling the situation. If she put as much energy into finding employment has she has trying to find a co sponsor, she might be better off. Rolling Eyes

I did read somewhere they are casting for season 3. I will try and find more info and start another topic. :sweetheart:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:39 pm

GA, the running commentary on Twitter and FB page was more entertaining than the Reunion show!  rotfl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:53 pm

Interesting interview with Danielle on TVRuckus. I don't think I can bring the link over though. According to the article Mohammed has his work visa now. I wonder what will happen next, especially if Mohammed is talking to women on chat sites as this article alludes to.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers*

+7
Brill
MiniDiva
atem
Pia1
luvlady345