SELECT CONTENT

90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion -  *Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:30 pm

Enjoyed seeing Amy and Danny get married - they seem happy and in love. I look forward to seeing updates on their new life together.   PINKHEART

Cassia should leave Jason with his guy friends and goof ball ways and go back to Brazil for real excitement.  giggling

Mo and Dani are simply bizarre -- they make watching reality TV "unreal".  speechless   Looks like Mo left the girls per Dani's whining last night during the preview's for next week.  Let's see how long he is really gone because we know he wants his green card.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion -  *Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Pia1 Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:41 pm

Have you guys checked out the hashtag 90dayfiance on twitter? The tweets make me laugh so hard. giggling

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:50 pm

Pia1 wrote:Have you guys checked out the hashtag 90dayfiance on twitter?  The tweets make me laugh so hard. giggling

OMG Pia. I was dying laughing. laugh out loud :rollingl:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:04 pm

The immigration shouldn't have approved his Visa because he's obviously scamming Danielle. He didn't even look at her during the wedding ceremony. Somehow I had a feeling that he wouldn't kiss her either and lo and behold, he had an excuse. He seems to use his religion whenever it suits him. He really needs to be sent back. I read somewhere that the marriage hasn't been consummated. Doesn't that make the mattiage invalid? I don't blame him but he shouldn't have used her to get into to the US.

My fave couple is Amy and Danny. Those two seem to be truly in love. I was a bit embarrased on all that talk about the wedding night. It was also sweet that Danny's Father hugged and kissed Amy.

Brett and Daya- i was so emabarrassed for Daya asking Brett to choose between her and his mother. I just feel that the whole scene was a bit tacky. The mother should have had that conversation with Brett before he brought Daya here. Obviously he put in all that effort in bringing her here so not getting married is out of the question.

Cassia and Jason always make me laugh. It seems that Cassia is really into Jason.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Pia1 wrote:Have you guys checked out the hashtag 90dayfiance on twitter?  The tweets make me laugh so hard. giggling

Yes, it's so entertaining! It's different watching this compared to the Bach/Bachette for me. I'm not so much invested in the outcome because if we want to know we can pretty much find it online. This is pure entainment for me. Lol! Hugesmile

I want to tell you that there is a clip of Len and Alina I think that's her name on TLC.com. While she was waiting for the visa she was vacationing with another guy and didn't even show up for the interview. Len couldn't get hold of her when he finally got hold of her he found out that she was with another guy. She was a piece of work.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:24 pm

I really do  not like when they focus on the whole virginity issue. I felt so bad for them. That's a choice, and it should be kept private.

You made me go back to twitter and read some more tweets. laugh out loud

Here's a good explanation on how Mohamed see's things. That will be his next excuse.  laugh out loud

Polgara @PollFabaireSVP
@Cawthornator Mohammed [stammering]: "Umm..In my culture, Ramadan lasts from sunrise Jan 1 until sunset Dec. 31 & then we pray" #90DayFiance

I'm pretty sure within the Roman Catholic Church if a marriage hasn't been consummated, it can be annulled by the Pope.

There may be other laws within different Religions IDK.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:31 pm

Pia1 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Yes, it's so entertaining! It's different watching this compared to the Bach/Bachette for me. I'm not so much invested in the outcome because if we want to know we can pretty much find it online.  This is pure entainment for me. Lol! Hugesmile

I want to tell you that there is a clip of Len and Alina I think that's her name on TLC.com.  While she was waiting for the visa she was vacationing with another guy and didn't even show up for the interview. Len couldn't get hold of her when he finally got hold of her he found out that she was with another guy. She was a piece of work.

Sooooo that's what happened! Poor Ken. Thanks Pia! I was curious about them.

http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/90-day-fiance/videos/cancel-the-visa-and-break-up.htm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:35 pm

Polgara @PollFabaireSVP
@Cawthornator Mohammed [stammering]: "Umm..In my culture, Ramadan lasts from sunrise Jan 1 until sunset Dec. 31 & then we pray" #90DayFiance

I saw something similar this morning. It made me laugh out loud! cantstopl I'm imagining the camera man laughing so hard thinking what else kind of excuse Mo will come up next not to touch Danielle. Lol!

Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:44 am

Pig award goes to Danny's brothers for passing around the "Sex Torch"  🐷

I hope they left poor Amy and Danny alone in their honeymoon suite!  Rolling Eyes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:48 pm

A hilarious recap of the last episode.

http://yourslownewsday.com/90-day-fiance-recap-i-cant-kiss-you/
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:21 pm

Pia1 wrote:A hilarious recap of the last episode.

cantstopl Some of the comments were flippin hillarious! Honestly, I'm so glad I got into this show, thanks Pia. This has given me such a good laughs!

I read somewhere they are casting for season 3! I'm trying to figure out when that season would air. It looks like season 1 aired in Jan/2014? and Season 2 aired Oct/2014.

Jan 2015 would be too soon to air Season 3 if they are just casting now.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Pia1 wrote:A hilarious recap of the last episode.

cantstopl Some of the comments were flippin hillarious! Honestly, I'm so glad I got into this show, thanks Pia. This has given me such a good laughs!

I read somewhere they are casting for season 3! I'm trying to figure out when that season would air. It looks like season 1 aired in Jan/2014? and Season 2 aired Oct/2014.

Jan 2015 would be too soon to air Season 3 if they are just casting now.

You're definitely in for some good laughs on this show. giggling I saw that too but I'm hoping it's for Season 4 as I would like for them to show Season 3 in Jan 2015. Hugesmile

Yup, I'm in this for the laughs! :yes:
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers*

+7
Brill
MiniDiva
atem
Pia1
luvlady345