SELECT CONTENT

90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion -  *Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:52 pm

Thanks Brill! I'm glad they included the last couple. I finished watching Season 1 on youtube on the weekend. They were the sweetest couple.

I've been looking for updates. There are a lot of spoilers out there, but you have to dig for them.

90 Day Fiance Fan @90DayFianceFan  ·  Dec 9
NYC? #90dayfiance

90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion -  *Spoilers* - Page 4 B4eANjxIQAAzCYg

ETA: I didn't click the last link till just now. The Season 1 couples are all there too! This couple Alina, 23, and Len, 48 were not in the Season 1. I've been trying to find out what happened.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion -  *Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:54 pm

They are so sweet. I was pretty sure he was really in love with her with the sweet comments he would make to her.

The Real

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:They are so sweet. I was pretty sure he was really in love with her with the sweet comments he would make to her.

The Real

The women must not have noticed or maybe they did but weren't allowed to say anything but he is wearing a wedding ring in this interview, at least it looked like that to me. I noticed he was playing with it.
I couldn't get a good look at her hand.

90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion -  *Spoilers* - Page 4 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:31 pm

Brill wrote:
The women must not have noticed or maybe they did but weren't allowed to say anything but he is wearing a wedding ring in this interview, at least it looked like that to me. I noticed he was playing with it.
I couldn't get a good look at her hand.

:Nod:

Yamir @yamirmusic  ·  Dec 4
What's up kitty? Have a beautiful night, everyone!! //Todos tengan linda noche #teamyamir tomorrow is a new day

90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion -  *Spoilers* - Page 4 B4EQP28CIAA-5Mr

[/quote]

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Epi 8

Oh my gosh, this cracked me up. I find them hillarious! cantstopl

She needs to leave, he needs to find a local girl!

90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion -  *Spoilers* - Page 4 Captur19

Yes, this was so hilarious! I get the feeling that Jason mgiht be actually be a funny guy. I crack up every time I see them.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:32 pm

[quote="GuardianAngel"]She is a no filter kinda gal.  Hugesmile   It always bothers me when reality tv contestants find the need to defend themselves to the negative comments. All this for them, and one small sentence to her supporters. I've never been in that situation, I'm sure it's difficult, but IMO wouldn't it be easier to simply ignore. There will always be negative comments.

Cassia Tavares
View this content on Cassia__Tavares's website
90 Day Fiance and some stupid people
By Cassia Tavares @Cassia__Tavares

Hi, people. After reading some comments from last night's episode I turned my computer off and started thinking about what people said. And most of comments were pretty ridiculous. I will not comme...
View on web

90 Day Fiance and some stupid people

Hi, people.
After reading some comments from last night’s episode I turned my computer off and started thinking about what people said. And most of comments were pretty ridiculous.
I will not comment about the other couples, despite my want.
I didn’t watch the last season, but looks like everybody thinks that this season have more drama. They are probably right.
I will not comment about production here, despite my want.
I cannot change people and get them educated in one day. Some people that comment about the show say they have college degree. I just want to know where they bought the diploma!
Some facts about last night:

I never said I have a perfect body. Modeling here was not my plan. It was just something I could do to help to pay bills in this house till I get my college credits transferred from Brazil . A K1 visa holder cannot work. We need special permission. And we can get it only after we get married. So even if modeling was a good idea, I could not do it now.

I had a job in Brazil. I worked for 2 years as a writer and editor for a website, and as reporter and writer in my college. So think before you say s***t like “she didn’t have a job” or “she wants to spend his money”.

The way I dress: If you were here in Florida in the summer, sweating, believe me: you would want to just be naked. So if I want to “show skin” or “dress like a prostitute”, I will do. And if you don’t want to see, just close your eyes or change the TV channel. Or better: go read a book.

You guys laugh about me and the way I speak? Fine. I really don’t mind. This is my first time in America and I’m pretty confident I will just get better and better. I speak three languages. What about you? I bet if you go to Brazil you cannot even ask for a can of soda in Portuguese.

About my hair: your guys will have a big surprise. Just wait till December ends.

Thanks for all those people who supports me. For those who doesn’t, thank you. The more you talk about me, better. I’m glad I can entertain your life.

Beijos beijos

I feel the same way. I've seen Jason get into arguments in twitter. These two need to learn to ignore the comments.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:34 pm

Yamir has been wearing a band on his finger all season. I think when they got engaged they both started wearing a ring.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:36 pm

I also just finished watching Season 1. The couples seemed to be more normal compared to season 2. I loved Allan and Kirlyam.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:06 pm

Pia1 wrote:I also just finished watching Season 1.  The couples seemed to be more normal compared to season 2.  I loved Allan and Kirlyam.

I watched season 1 as well. I wonder what happened to Len and ? Can't remember the names. They were listed on all the promo's but weren't on the show.

I think I'll make up some threads for the couples. There's info and pics out there. I'm getting confused between Season 1 and 2. Smiley

I can't believe I got hooked on this show. :rollingl:

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:01 pm

I can't believe I got hooked on this show either!  It is like Married at First Site except it is Visa at First Site.   giggling

Some of the couples are really great together and make watching this show worth while -- my fav is Amy/Danny and then Yamir and Chelsea.  Lot's of spoilers and lovely wedding photos are floating around.  Dani and Mo are like watching a train wreck about to happen but you can't look away.  There seems to be a case of a player outplaying the other player.  I hope TLC doesn't star them in their own show e.g, "Dani Mo Mo"    hehehe  

Haven't seen Season 1 but looked at the TLC site to see Len's fiancé Alina jilted him before she left her own country so they broke up and he cancelled her visa.  The show was over for him before it even started.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:14 pm

MiniDiva wrote:snipped..

Dani and Mo are like watching a train wreck about to happen but you can't look away.  There seems to be a case of a player outplaying the other player.  I hope TLC doesn't star them in their own show e.g, "Dani Mo Mo"    hehehe  

Haven't seen Season 1 but looked at the TLC site to see Len's fiancé Alina jilted him before she left her own country so they broke up and he cancelled her visa.  The show was over for him before it even started.

:thud :drama Re the bold. That would be awful, because I'm sure I'd watch.

You have to watch season one as well. This show is a riot in so many ways.

Thanks for the info on Len and Alina. He's a good looking guy, and seemed like a good catch IMO. I guess not good enough for her. :halo:

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:44 pm

I dislike Mohammad so much, who wants to bet that they are not having sex, this guy just wants that green card..... I had second hand embarrassment for her when he wouldn't kiss her after they got married, it's all about him UGH!!!!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers*

+7
Brill
MiniDiva
atem
Pia1
luvlady345