SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by whit90 Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:54 pm

soccerm3m wrote:I am not sure what to think of Nikki and JP. I think the more time that passes the less there is a chance for a reconciliation.

I think in one of his bday interviews he mentioned she wanted 4 kids.  I am sure she is listening to her biological clock ticking if that is the case.  I got married at 28 and did not have my first child until I was 34.  It might not be as big of a deal to JP since he already has a daughter.  

I do not think they will reconcile either but I still believe that they truly loved each other but too much pressure and timing was not right. I just hope that they will remain friendly and find what they are both looking for. I know that she stood up for Juan in so many ways but the Nikki I saw on CT I would not blame him either .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by soccerm3m Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:30 pm

I have to laugh whenever she posts something...there are still people making rude comments.  I thought the kitty video was cute....still wondering how it managed to get in that drawer. ..but people have to make the rudest comments.

Same goes for those boots...I think she deleted a bunch of the comments.

She seems to get a lot more likes on her IG posts than JP does.  I do notice that his KC friends...Diego and GinnySue always like her posts.

@_YoSoy_Touki: The word FAMILY can have two meanings. Those who share the same blood as you & those who were there for you through all your ups and downs.

Last edited by soccerm3m on Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:41 pm

whit90 wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:I am not sure what to think of Nikki and JP. I think the more time that passes the less there is a chance for a reconciliation.

I think in one of his bday interviews he mentioned she wanted 4 kids.  I am sure she is listening to her biological clock ticking if that is the case.  I got married at 28 and did not have my first child until I was 34.  It might not be as big of a deal to JP since he already has a daughter.  

I do not think they will reconcile either but I still believe that they truly loved each other but too much pressure and timing was not right. I just hope that they will remain friendly and find what they are both looking for. I know that she stood up for Juan in so many ways but the Nikki I saw on CT I would not blame him either .

I agree with you.  I think if at some point if she would have gotten an engagement ring or a plan...things would have turned out different.  I think she waited so long for ILU that she wondered if she would ever get the ring for her forever.

I personally think she should watch CT if she has not because I think she would learn a lot from it.  I do not think you ever think it is all that bad until you see it first hand.  I took a class at work and we learned about different personality types, lion, fox, and do not remember 3rd one.  I am a fox personality...quiet, shy, standoffish and a typical wallflower unless I know people.  They did an exercise and taped us without us knowing.  They pointed out the different behaviors on videotape and of course I was pointed out as typical fox behavior...I knew it but it was eye opening to watch first hand.  I think the best thing her mother could do for her is to tell her to watch the first 5-6 episodes when she is home by herself.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:39 pm

soccerm3m wrote:
whit90 wrote:

I agree with you.  I think if at some point if she would have gotten an engagement ring or a plan...things would have turned out different.  I think she waited so long for ILU that she wondered if she would ever get the ring for her forever.

I personally think she should watch CT if she has not because I think she would learn a lot from it.  I do not think you ever think it is all that bad until you see it first hand.  I took a class at work and we learned about different personality types, lion, fox, and do not remember 3rd one.  I am a fox personality...quiet, shy, standoffish and a typical wallflower unless I know people.  They did an exercise and taped us without us knowing.  They pointed out the different behaviors on videotape and of course I was pointed out as typical fox behavior...I knew it but it was eye opening to watch first hand.  I think the best thing her mother could do for her is to tell her to watch the first 5-6 episodes when she is home by herself.

I agree with what you said and to me Juan would of eventually given it to her but he needed more time. He does have a child that he puts first and would not do it till he was 100% about their relationship. She did say that he told her that he loved her and that it was a very special moment.

That is interesting what you did I am sure you learned so much about yourself.

I agree that she needs to watch CT she could learn so much about herself. You just can not blame the edit on how she acted. It is funny you go to other sites and Juan is the one that is more popular. Many people thought the same thing about Nikki and her behavior and then especially being part of the mean girls club whatever that is. I really wanted them to work they really did seem so happy most of the times and enjoyed the same things. But darn it's not up to me.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:39 am

Wow! Four kids are way too many.  You can barely survive with two kids nowadays laugh out loud. If Nikki wants 4 kids, then she should move fast but moving fast to a new relationship would not be a good idea right now IMO. She moved rather too fast from her last relationship before JPG.  She should take her time and think what she really wants in a relationship.

I also agree with you soccerm3m, Nikki should watch CT. I went to therapy on my first two years of marriage. It did help us to find out what we truly are and what we truly want for both of us. I think Nikki wasted her time there

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:40 am

Eh--we all know that pipe dream--how many babies we want vs have.
Real life happens. Even if everything is smooth sailing, college costs are sky high now. I can't imagine what they will be in 20 yrs.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:05 pm

I think the real Nikki showed up at TB too but they just edited out the really bad parts. How can you hide your true colors for that length of time...it was longer than 3 weeks?

I admit I do not deal with stress very well. I hold it together pretty well at work and outside the home but not at home. I would hate to watch myself on video when I am stressed out at home.

I doubt we will ever hear anything from JP. I do think they loved each other....I am not sure you can fake it unless they are really good actors...i think you would be able to see it in the pictures at some point. Who knows for some reason it was not working.

I am not sure he is that easy to live with either based on his family's commemts in St Lucia.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:11 pm

What is the deal with Wetpaint? I can never read their postings without ads popping up. It looks like they think there is a new man in Nikki's life based on the lyrics she posted this past weekend. I thought so too but based on Matthew Berg's comment...she was referring to boots and cat. Wetpaint wondered if one of her man friends has crossed out of the friend zone and they linked to picture of 2 guys Nikki put makeup on on Halloween. I personally think David the cowboy boot salesman is the best looking if all of them. Wet paint said they are looking into finding out who he is. Good luck with thst one.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:44 pm

soccerm3m wrote:What is the deal with Wetpaint?  I can never read their postings without ads popping up.  It looks like they think there is a new man in Nikki's life based on the lyrics she posted this past weekend.  I thought so too but based on Matthew Berg's comment...she was referring to boots and cat.  Wetpaint wondered if one of her man friends has crossed out of the friend zone and they linked to picture of 2 guys Nikki put makeup on on Halloween.  I personally think David the cowboy boot salesman is the best looking if all of them.  Wet paint said they are looking into finding out who he is. Good luck with thst one.

I think the lyrics are for her cat and she likes to post things to keep her name still out there. She seems to me to be the type of girl that hangs out with her guy friends more than girlfriends. Kinda reminds me of still being in college but at her age :shocked!:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:47 pm

Amberish wrote:
whit90 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

IMHO I believe Nikki is way over Juan and ready to move on.  Single and ready to mingle it looks like.  She is a beautiful girl and has probably already been asked out.  I doubt she will share any details though.  At least not until she is serious with someone.    Smiley

I disagree I do not think she is ready to move on they were together for almost a year and in her interview she said it was Juan that did not respond back  so he was the one that broke up with her which I bet he regrets now. She also stated in the interview she really wanted to work on the relationship. Also stated how much she truly loved him. JMO

I can't help but wonder if Nikki mentioning possible reconciliation was intended as a prop for Juan Pablo. After all, he is worth more as being a part of a Bachelor couple than solo and breaking up as she did pulled the Bachelor couple rug from under him.

Honestly, why would she have done the interview if not for an intended reason? She didn't need to participate in an interview as, for her, I don't see the upside and only Juan Pablo benefited.

I think Juan is doing fine on his own he does not need Nikki he does quite well and is friends with so many famous people in his industry and sports.

Last edited by whit90 on Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:13 am

Sorry, I thought I was in a General discussion thread. Moving posts over.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:38 am

I just saw on IG that John from CT eloped in Vegas to some other woman. He proposes to Jenna on CT at end of May and 6 months later he is married to someone else. Yikes.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+24
FLChica
livlafluv1
Mommyof2
ElonM
eliza3