SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by chinita Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:00 am

So when did he and Jenna break up?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by soccerm3m Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:21 am

I think they were broken up when CT was airing. I remember one Dick at Nite when Evel
Mentioned John was posting pictures of his new GF. She is bleached blonde like Jenna.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:25 am

But she looks much better than Jenna. He moved rather quick!

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:46 am

soccermom333 wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:I am not sure what to think of Nikki and JP. I think the more time that passes the less there is a chance for a reconciliation.

I think in one of his bday interviews he mentioned she wanted 4 kids.  I am sure she is listening to her biological clock ticking if that is the case.  I got married at 28 and did not have my first child until I was 34.  It might not be as big of a deal to JP since he already has a daughter.  

I agree with you and believe Nikki is done and knows they would have never worked out.  (Just my opinion.)   I did not realize she wanted four kids.  Good for her.  I think she started grieving the end of their relationship before most of us realize.  Hope they both find what they need.  Smiley

I think it would have worked out if she didn't carry the "breakup" in her mind.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:45 pm

whit90 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:He is some guy from Chicago who has posted comments on Nikki's IG for awhile.  She follows him and Niccahplease who must know matthewberg.  Nikki posted an IG bday message to him a while back.  She has commented that these 2 are her favorite IG followers and told them both if she ever goes to Chicago they need to meet.

He seems to get her sarcastic sense of humor.

I thought it was interesting on Wedesday before Thanksgiving JP posted that picture of him in bed with CAmila.  Nikki posted soon after that she was wide awake and could not sleep.  I alwsys Wander if she posts things like that to let him know she is home.  I always wonder if there is a reason she posts some of her comments.  I know they do not follow each other but his family does follow her on Twitter and IG.

IMHO I believe Nikki is way over Juan and ready to move on.  Single and ready to mingle it looks like.  She is a beautiful girl and has probably already been asked out.  I doubt she will share any details though.  At least not until she is serious with someone.    Smiley

I disagree I do not think she is ready to move on they were together for almost a year and in her interview she said it was Juan that did not respond back  so he was the one that broke up with her which I bet he regrets now. She also stated in the interview she really wanted to work on the relationship. Also stated how much she truly loved him. JMO

ITA, when they are alone, they seem very lonely, I don't think they are ready to move yet IMHO.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:53 pm

whit90 wrote:
Amberish wrote:
whit90 wrote:

I disagree I do not think she is ready to move on they were together for almost a year and in her interview she said it was Juan that did not respond back  so he was the one that broke up with her which I bet he regrets now. She also stated in the interview she really wanted to work on the relationship. Also stated how much she truly loved him. JMO

I can't help but wonder if Nikki mentioning possible reconciliation was intended as a prop for Juan Pablo. After all, he is worth more as being a part of a Bachelor couple than solo and breaking up as she did pulled the Bachelor couple rug from under him.

Honestly, why would she have done the interview if not for an intended reason? She didn't need to participate in an interview as, for her, I don't see the upside and only Juan Pablo benefited.

I think Juan is doing fine on his own he does not need Nikki he does quite well and is friends with so many famous people in his industry and sports.

We don't know that for sure, only his family will know, we all are capable of putting on a good face when needed.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:16 pm

Nikki is in a group pic for the western store that she likes to buy boots from, nigroswesternstore1 on IG two days ago.

2 days ago
IT MAY BE COLD BUT LETS GO CHIEFS!! @kcchiefs #chiefs #chiefskingdom @v2ga89 @tyler_vanloo @nikki_ferrell @rviningFollow

http://instagram.com/p/wCnG1TMN35/?modal=true
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:53 pm

Here is another photo from Chiefs game:

@kcbuhman: We ran into @nikki_ferrell from abc_bachelor..... GO BRONCOS!!!@ Arrowhead Stadium http://t.co/pDINKdmlDN

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:55 pm

Here is another one:

@KeelyPalmer: @Nikki_Ferrell spotting http://t.co/BSlGPCF91y

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:56 pm

Last one:

@Maddy27: Of course my parents got Chiefs suite tickets & ran into Nikki Ferrell from the bachelor the NIGHT I LEAVE.. Real cool guys

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:03 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Amberish wrote:

I can't help but wonder if Nikki mentioning possible reconciliation was intended as a prop for Juan Pablo. After all, he is worth more as being a part of a Bachelor couple than solo and breaking up as she did pulled the Bachelor couple rug from under him.

Honestly, why would she have done the interview if not for an intended reason? She didn't need to participate in an interview as, for her, I don't see the upside and only Juan Pablo benefited.

I think Juan is doing fine on his own he does not need Nikki he does quite well and is friends with so many famous people in his industry and sports.

We don't know that for sure, only his family will know, we all are capable of putting on a good face when needed.

Yes I will agree with that I guess I just want him to be doing fine he has gone through so much.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:07 pm

I agree Maggenzm.  We can always smile for the camera even if we are hurt.  To me,   Nikki has the same smile as when she was with JPG so it's hard to tell if she's happy or sad. My guess is Nikki might have moved on and a lot faster than JPG. I'm basing on how quickly she has moved from her last relationship before JPG.  She might be the type that she can get on and get off of a relationship easily

Last edited by chinita on Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+24
FLChica
livlafluv1
Mommyof2
ElonM
eliza3