SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by soccerm3m Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:28 pm

SerenityGirl wrote:Yay a Nikki fan thread!

I too like Nikki and although I think she came off a little bratty on CT still think she's a great girl who just couldn't handle the negativity.

I don't think Nikki needs Juan just like I don't think Juan needs Nikki to get more publicity or make more money on the side. Renee from Juan's season is a good example of someone who went on the show didn't win but has gotten her own publicity from just being on the show. She is even going to be on the NBC show the Taste (tonight I think).  It all depends on if that's what you want to pursue and if you are likeable.  Nikki has 380k followers on Instagram, that's a great social media reach that companies are attracted to. It's just a matter of her wanting to put herself out there again.

I agree with your post too. There were things about Nikki I did not like on CT but I am not sure I could have handled that situation much better. I think that show really put her outside her comfort zone. She did finally come around but was always honest about her feelings. I can't imagine being put into a house with a bunch of people that have completely different personalities and live their lives so differently.

On the last episode of Dick at Nite when Cecily was shocked to learn that JP and Nikki broke up....right away she did say she thought they both worked hard to make it work.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by soccerm3m Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:08 pm

Looks like Nikki's guy friends are going to Las Vegas in a week. They must be going to a rodeo.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:55 am

Anyone follows Nikki on Pinterest? I seldom check but today I saw a pin she liked on Nov 17. It's a quote on relationship. Sorry, I don't know how to bring the pic over so I'm typing it:

I'd rather have bad times with u,
Than good times with someone else.
I'd rather be beside you in a storm, than safe
and warm by myself. I'd rather have hard times
together, than to have it easy apart. I'd rather have
The one who holds my heart

Hmm... Who's she referring to? :gotcha:

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:46 am

Nikki's new IG post....

If you are what you eat....I am going to eat a Victoria Secret Model.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:24 am

It's such a coincidence... JPG tweeted "VS mode"

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:41 am

Nikki tagged Bihari prinsloo in that post. Nikki resembles her a little bit. The comments are interesting to read. Nikki can't complain too much with her own body and her looks...many would die to have s body like hers.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:00 am

Behati is Adam Levine's wife. They just got married few months ago I think

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:03 am

I think you are right. I saw a picture of her with at least a dozen roses if not two dozen that he sent her because he could not be there.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:11 am

soccerm3m wrote:I think you are right.  I saw a picture of her with at least a dozen roses if not two dozen that he sent her because he could not be there.

Yes! And they had a weird love story. They were talking over emails for many years before they met. He asked her Dad's permission before he proposed to her. I like it the traditional way.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:37 pm

It looks like there was a VS Fashion Show on CBS last night. Perhaps that's why all the tweets.

I wonder if Nikki would do some modelling for them, maybe she already has, I don't know.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:53 pm

I was looking at a few pictures on IG and Nikki does resemble a few of them. All of them are so tall.

One of them grew up with Graham Bunn.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:42 pm

I saw that Andi and the company that sells the tshirt reposted Nikki's tshirt picture. I looked at the tshirt company's website and the picture is posted there too. I am not sure what you call Nikki's casual style in that picture but I think she looks great in that picture.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+24
FLChica
livlafluv1
Mommyof2
ElonM
eliza3