SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Carolina2020 Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:26 pm

soccerm3m wrote:I saw that Andi and the company that sells the tshirt reposted Nikki's tshirt picture. I looked at the tshirt company's website and the picture is posted there too. I am not sure what you call Nikki's casual style in that picture but I think she looks great in that picture.

I love Nikki's look in that pic too. Her Matthew said he loved it and wrote #BoboChic. It's a specific look and Nikki seems to have it!

matthewpberg LOVE.LOVE.LOVE... Did I mention I LOVE this look? #BoboChic 4d
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by vivi2 Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:10 pm

I think Nikki looks very pretty in this pic. Personally, I like Andi's Tee, a lot! So proud of Andi and Nikki.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:41 pm

I think Matthew Berg has a crush on Nikki.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:59 pm

I had not heard that Nikki was going to be on the Bachelor last night so I was thrilled when she stepped out of the limo. It was so good to see her make an appearance.

Here she is and she is gorgeous! I am happy for Nikki. She has cut the ties and moved on and doing what Nikki does best, being Nikki. She is her own person. She has a good head on her shoulders. She reminded Chris of things she had told him and was a class act through and through regarding JP. It takes strength of character to take a "licking and keep on ticking" and I believe she has it and is still growing and maturing as a young woman of 28. Bravo for letting go of any grudges (even if justified)and old bad blood. No point in cutting off your nose to spite your face because of old stuff when good things are ahead and life is getting better and better. She says she is loyal to a fault and has proven that to be the case. She took a lot of hits over the last year now it's healing time!!! I am proud of her!
Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion  - Page 7 Nikkif10

Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion  - Page 7 Nikkif11
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:01 am

Nice post Carolina, thanks for bringing it over. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:25 am

GA-thanks and you're welcome!

This is the link to the Bachelor where they show Nikki's  interview. You might have to scroll down and click if it does not open on Nikki. I thought she did a nice job!

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/video/most-recent/VDKA0_wumf5w4e
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:30 am

She handled that well. Grace under fire.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:55 am

Good for her for letting go and just enjoying the bach opportunity. This really proves that it was JPG who had issues with The bach, not Nikki. She really is loyal to a fault. She looks beautiful and living her life. I am so happy for her. I would not mind a "Nikki for bachelorette", just my opinion.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:58 am

I will give her kudos for getting a tasteful boob job (pretty obvious she got one). They aren't too big and fit the frame of her body.

Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion  - Page 7 87b72b10 Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion  - Page 7 86669110 Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion  - Page 7 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:10 am

Never been a Nikki fan but I give her props for not throwing JP under the bus last night. Classy.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5308

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:50 pm

Daniel Gibbs thanks Nikki for a pic with her in response to his sign. At the end he is referring to another pic of Nikki and producer, Elan, where Daniel can be seen in the background. Nikki really looks genuinely happy. Good to see.

djg_cali @nikki_ferrell : Classy in how you looked and how you spoke. Thanks for the pic together and I can just see me here too. ;)
Read more at http://websta.me/n/nikki_ferrell#wQZJozRItjsHB66U.99

Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion  - Page 7 92875410
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:49 pm

I noticed ABC is not showing any film clips of the other bachelor alumni that they interviewed Monday night. Wonder why they highlighted Nikki? Maybe they really are considering her for bachelorette.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+24
FLChica
livlafluv1
Mommyof2
ElonM
eliza3