SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:14 pm

I commend Nikki for continuing in her field, a field that is so grueling both physically, mentally and emotionally. yes I've walked in those shoes for almost 36 yrs and being a frontline nurse is becoming more and more obsolete.
Then she continued to give it her all and still maintain all the other stuff in her life when many would have said they needed to take a break.
Good for you Nikki! clapping!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by soccerm3m Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:34 pm

I think it takes individuals with big hearts to be nurses and teachers. I never would be able to do either one. I think the best teachers and best nurses are those that are passionate about theor jobs.

I know Nikki works at the children's hospital in KC...does she work on a specific floor. i think one of her patients was the little boy that had a really bad head injury but I thought another one might have battled pediatric cancer.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:39 pm

I thought she did pediatric oncology.
Honestly, I did not follow that season, so I don't pretend to know much about her other than her devotion to her profession, which I applaud.
We need more devoted nurses who don't mind doing patient care! Us old ones want to retire sooner than later.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:56 pm

I may not like Nikki much anymore, but her commitment to nursing and her patients has never wavered ever. She is an incredible nurse and her patients adore her very much.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:29 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I may not like Nikki much anymore, but her commitment to nursing and her patients has never wavered ever.  She is an incredible nurse and her patients adore her very much.

I agree ........
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:20 am

I am proud of Nikki for sticking to her guns and to her beliefs. I think she is level headed and thoughtful in her decisions. She had a very good reason for not moving to Miami; no commitment,plain and simple. She had no ILY (until too late (mho), no ring, no commitment. She realized as she said in the interview that her "life is in Kansas City." She gave things time and she was all in as I think she probably is in most things that she commits to and waited to have that commitment returned but it wasn't so she's moving on. Good for her! She admitted to being impulsive at times, she enjoys the kind of snarky humor that she and her friends like, she loves sports and music, animals, her family and her kiddos. She has time and will mature. Being in school studying has a way of maturing but not in the sense that the world and every day life can bring. Higher ed. is almost a moratorium on maturing in some ways. She only graduated in 2012 I think it was and then landed her dream job at Mercy in KC. I've raised three daughters and I love this girl Nikki. I wish her well and all good things. I also applaud her parents for being willing to let her test her wings and be supportive of her. I think it's great that she has bought a house and is establishing her life as she envisions and wants it to be.
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:28 am

Count me in as one of those people who like Nikki, for me personally I see nothing wrong with Nikki every person on this planet has flaws if we don't we aren't human.......

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:43 am

soccerm3m wrote:I also think Nikki can benefit more if JP is at her side.  She follows a lot of models on IG..I think if she wanted to get more into modeling as a side job It would seem JP might have more connections than her by herself.

Of course Nikki has benefited by being the Bachelor F1 and especially because she remained in a relationship Juan Pablo for as long as she did. No doubt about it.

Even so, I doubt if she views it as a career benefit and, instead, it's extra money, a free vacation or two and free "things" she gets in the mail by those companies that hope she'll wear/use and tweet/IG/Facebook about.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:37 am

To follow the trend, I didn't care for Nikki much, especially after watching how she treated certain people while filming CT early on, but she grew on me (as she obviously did to production and her other cast members) as the season continued.

(The Dick at Night episodes were interesting, in that CT cast members appreciated and had much nicer things to say about Nikki (the person) than they did of her relationship with JPG.)

I like strong women and she certainly is that. I wasn't a fan of Andi until after her season, either, but have come to appreciate her strength and character, too.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:47 am

Yay a Nikki fan thread!

I too like Nikki and although I think she came off a little bratty on CT still think she's a great girl who just couldn't handle the negativity.

I don't think Nikki needs Juan just like I don't think Juan needs Nikki to get more publicity or make more money on the side. Renee from Juan's season is a good example of someone who went on the show didn't win but has gotten her own publicity from just being on the show. She is even going to be on the NBC show the Taste (tonight I think). It all depends on if that's what you want to pursue and if you are likeable. Nikki has 380k followers on Instagram, that's a great social media reach that companies are attracted to. It's just a matter of her wanting to put herself out there again.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:34 pm

Carolina2020 wrote:I am proud of Nikki for sticking to her guns and to her beliefs. I think she is level headed and thoughtful in her decisions. She had a very good reason for not moving to Miami; no commitment,plain and simple. She had no ILY (until too late (mho), no ring, no commitment. She realized as she said in the interview that her "life is in Kansas City." She gave things time and she was all in as I think she probably is in most things that she commits to and waited to have that commitment returned but it wasn't so she's moving on. Good for her! She admitted to being impulsive at times, she enjoys the kind of snarky humor that she and her friends like, she loves sports and music, animals, her family and her kiddos. She has time and will mature. Being in school studying has a way of maturing but not in the sense that the world and every day life can bring. Higher ed. is almost a moratorium on maturing in some ways. She only graduated in 2012 I think it was and then landed her dream job at Mercy in KC. I've raised three daughters and I love this girl Nikki. I wish her well and all good things. I also applaud her parents for being willing to let her test her wings and be supportive of her. I think it's great that she has bought a house and is establishing her life as she envisions and wants it to be.

Great post. I like Nikki too and I could not have said it better. She has a huge heart which makes her a great nurse and some day she will be s great mom too.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:58 pm

soccerm3m wrote:
Carolina2020 wrote:I am proud of Nikki for sticking to her guns and to her beliefs. I think she is level headed and thoughtful in her decisions. She had a very good reason for not moving to Miami; no commitment,plain and simple. She had no ILY (until too late (mho), no ring, no commitment. She realized as she said in the interview that her "life is in Kansas City." She gave things time and she was all in as I think she probably is in most things that she commits to and waited to have that commitment returned but it wasn't so she's moving on. Good for her! She admitted to being impulsive at times, she enjoys the kind of snarky humor that she and her friends like, she loves sports and music, animals, her family and her kiddos. She has time and will mature. Being in school studying has a way of maturing but not in the sense that the world and every day life can bring. Higher ed. is almost a moratorium on maturing in some ways. She only graduated in 2012 I think it was and then landed her dream job at Mercy in KC. I've raised three daughters and I love this girl Nikki. I wish her well and all good things. I also applaud her parents for being willing to let her test her wings and be supportive of her. I think it's great that she has bought a house and is establishing her life as she envisions and wants it to be.

Great post.  I like Nikki too and I could not have said it better.  She has a huge heart which makes her a great nurse and some day she will be s great mom too.
soccerm3m Thanks! I agree with you!
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+24
FLChica
livlafluv1
Mommyof2
ElonM
eliza3