SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by soccerm3m Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:19 pm

Most of the pictures we have seen Nikki in lately have been with her group of friends. It seems like she has been friends with them pretty far back.

The latest story on Internet is that Nikki is in love again based on her post with lyrics from Beyoncé song. Their speculation is (1) someone new (2) she has crossed out of friend zone with one of her friends...referred to as eye candy (3) back with JP. We know she was talking about her cat.

The problem with crossing out of friend zone with one of guy friends is if it does not work then what happens to your network of friends.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by chinita Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:44 am

soccerm3m wrote:  Most of the pictures we have seen Nikki in lately have been with her group of friends.  It seems like she has been friends with them pretty far back.

The latest story on Internet is that Nikki is in love again based on her post with lyrics from Beyoncé song.  Their speculation is (1) someone new (2) she has crossed out of friend zone with one of her friends...referred to as eye candy (3) back with JP.  We know she was talking about her cat.

The problem with crossing out of friend zone with one of guy friends is if it does not work then what happens to  network of friends.  
I agree to the bolded. If one of those guys have interest on her, he would have been with her before not now.    It's better to stay friend with those guys, IMO

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:16 am

I keep seeing all these pictures of Amy Long who was on JP's season. She made it to 2nd episode I think. She is the one from somewhere in Florida and she was a news reporter and did mock interview with JP at cocktail party because she did not get a date that week. She hooked up with Drew Kenney and moved to California with him. I think Drew was on Des season.

I guess she took the leap of faith and moved to see what would come out of relationship.

Not sure why I care and I really need to let it go but I can't figure out what went wrong with JP and Nikki. I really was hoping they would make it to forever.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:37 am

I don't think their split was something major. It's hard for me to believe that Nikki was all over JPG and all of the sudden she can live without him. I said it upthread, is she really one of those girls than can get on and get off of a relationship that easily? scratch I mean, she claims she loves him so much (she even added "so much") she would do anything to be with him. She would do the sacrifice. Many girls who are crazily in love would do anything even if the guy doesn't reciprocate. I mean, I think she has nothing to lose with JPG. He treated her like a princess, didn't he? how bad can it be to move to Miami with him?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:00 am

whit90 wrote:
Amberish wrote:
whit90 wrote:

I disagree I do not think she is ready to move on they were together for almost a year and in her interview she said it was Juan that did not respond back  so he was the one that broke up with her which I bet he regrets now. She also stated in the interview she really wanted to work on the relationship. Also stated how much she truly loved him. JMO

I can't help but wonder if Nikki mentioning possible reconciliation was intended as a prop for Juan Pablo. After all, he is worth more as being a part of a Bachelor couple than solo and breaking up as she did pulled the Bachelor couple rug from under him.

Honestly, why would she have done the interview if not for an intended reason? She didn't need to participate in an interview as, for her, I don't see the upside and only Juan Pablo benefited.

I think Juan is doing fine on his own he does not need Nikki he does quite well and is friends with so many famous people in his industry and sports.

I think it is reasonable to assume that Juan Pablo agreeing to be the Bachelor was a career decision. And, although he didn't finish the show as a well liked Bachelor, as he didn't propose or even tell Nikki he loved her, like all other lead Bachelors and Bachelorettes, Juan Pablo financially benefitted by remaining in a relationship with his F1 and that would have continued until Chris' season begins to air.

Anyway, I still think it's possible that Nikki said what she said in that interview as a prop for Juan Pablo by attempting to blur the lines. I'm not saying Juan Pablo on his own is worthless, only that he is worth more with Nikki at his side. For example, he only got the $50,000 CT gig because he was still with Nikki.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:38 am

I also think Nikki can benefit more if JP is at her side. She follows a lot of models on IG..I think if she wanted to get more into modeling as a side job It would seem JP might have more connections than her by herself.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:41 pm

Amberish wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Amberish wrote:

I can't help but wonder if Nikki mentioning possible reconciliation was intended as a prop for Juan Pablo. After all, he is worth more as being a part of a Bachelor couple than solo and breaking up as she did pulled the Bachelor couple rug from under him.

Honestly, why would she have done the interview if not for an intended reason? She didn't need to participate in an interview as, for her, I don't see the upside and only Juan Pablo benefited.

I think Juan is doing fine on his own he does not need Nikki he does quite well and is friends with so many famous people in his industry and sports.

I think it is reasonable to assume that Juan Pablo agreeing to be the Bachelor was a career decision. And, although he didn't finish the show as a well liked Bachelor, as he didn't propose or even tell Nikki he loved her, like all other lead Bachelors and Bachelorettes, Juan Pablo financially benefitted by remaining in a relationship with his F1 and that would have continued until Chris' season begins to air.

Anyway, I still think it's possible that Nikki said what she said in that interview as a prop for Juan Pablo by attempting to blur the lines. I'm not saying Juan Pablo on his own is worthless, only that he is worth more with Nikki at his side. For example, he only got the $50,000 CT gig because he was still with Nikki.

I totally totally totally agree with you Amber. Smiley

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:08 pm

Me three!

And while I am here, I'd like to say I respectfully disagree about Nikki benefitting with JPG at her side. She is well known enough now to continue to upgrade her modeling career if she so chooses (which is not at all clear). She does not have the look for a Latina model anyway, IMO, and JPG's connections are in that arena. She seems to be much happier and better off without him. They both got paid and perks for their appearances, good for them both. Now they can move on with their very different ideas about relationships.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:21 pm

As I said upthread, Nikki's recent pics (her smile) look the same as when she was with JPG. We wouldn't able to tell if she's better off or happier now. Look can be deceiving. As for Nikki's modeling career, of course being the F1 can get her more jobs in modeling or any other area. But so far, we are not seeing her doing more modeling than before TB.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:45 pm

I think she is very dedicated to her job, which I commend her for tremendously. She works long hours, shift work, and several days in a row for 12hrs a shift. I think IMO the modelling is a side job. Something fun that she enjoys doing. She obviously had the contacts before since she has modelled, so if she wanted to model more, I'm sure those opportunities are there without anyone's help.

It doesn't appear to me that she is trying to pursue another career to replace her nursing career. I have no idea when the last time she modelled as I haven't seen anything recent.

I don't think either one of them are worth any more or any less together or apart. They both have their own careers before and after TB. It's always good to stay grounded if you're going to be on a reality TV show so you have that career to fall back on which she has been, from what we see, a very loyal employee.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:44 pm

I agree GA. I did not mean that she wanted to give up nursing. I think she loves her job. I just meant if she wanted more opportunities he might have more connections. Maybe not. I think she did a photoshoot for a magazine soon after the breakup.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:06 pm

Amberish wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Amberish wrote:

Since this is a fan thread I will not respond to your post . To me these are your opinions and not facts. I agree with GA they need to be posted in the general discussion thread. I will respect what GA says and the rules of this forum. The mods work very hard and do a great job so I will be more than happy to discuss this in the appropriate thread.

Last edited by whit90 on Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+24
FLChica
livlafluv1
Mommyof2
ElonM
eliza3