SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion

Post by natik Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:12 pm

Idlemess wrote:Btw @natik if you have other shows to share it will be lovely to see. Again my thanks to you for sharing a wonderful viewing experience.

Hey Sweetheart! Sorry for making you wait to get answers to your questions. I have an emergency at work so I am going to be busy the next few days need to work overtime. I am gonna post the link to the finale here. Feel free to write down all your questions I am going to get back to them as soon as I get the chance. sweet kiss

Thank you for watching and I am really glad that you enjoyed it. As soon as we are going to wrap everything up about season 2 I am gonna post the links to season 5 or season 6. We`ll see bestbud!

Link for season 2 Finale:

http://de.dayaz.media/tvshou/3077-holostyak-(ukraina)/sezon-2-seria-12
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion

Post by natik Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:46 pm

Idlemess wrote:Oh @Natik I thoroughly enjoyed watching this season. Thank you again for sharing. Episode 10 and 11 you will have to explain because to be there was a lot going on with the girls and their families including Francis and his. There were some traditional and modern stuff so I don't want to make an assumption.
Did the girls live at home or on their own?
At the RC were Olja and Soya still pressing about Elena?
Soya seemed resigned to the matter of going home.
Are they going to have another trip like they do on other shows? Like a Final Date. Did the show try to hide the outcome or did they decide to show the love story.

I saw it in their eyes and the Elena sincereness of her concern for him. Did she give him a gift each time they had time together? Very thoughtful of her?

Now back to episode 9. It was truly one of the best episodes I've ever seen because of the true romance. Elena was glorious in and out. She's a natural beauty. Francis had a good looking group.
Details of that kiss underwater please. We're there any suspected intimacy between the two.
Anytime a man is able to cuddle and fall asleep; he's in a good place. Right where he wants to be.  

Ok sorry for making you wait. So where to begin...

Episode 9:
The underwater kiss was initiated by Francis (if you watch it again he gave her a sign to kiss him) and during that kiss he said in the voice over that they understand each other without words. No they did not slept with each other. giggling
Francis said that they just get each other and there are moments where even if the don`t speak that it`s refreshing and now awkward at all. He said it`s a beautiful silence in those moments with Elena.

About episode 10:

Yeah there were some traditional Ukrainian things especially during the HTD with Elena and some traditional Georgian things during the HTD with Soya.

During Olya`s HTD she met her father for the first time since she was a kid and he left her mum and Olya.

I´m not sure what interested you the most during the HTD. So let me know if there is something you want me to explain to you.

Olya was living with her parents. Elena and Soya had their own places.

You know after Elena`s episode 9 date both Soya and Olya kinda resigned to the whole thing. Soya was just there for the fun of it. Olya was invested and tried to kinda put the thought of Lena as F1 to the back of her mind but deep inside she knew it. It was there and it was so obvious with those two.

They have a final date before the finale. It was in London. And yes Lena had almost every time a surprise for him. And it was special with meaning behind it.

"Did the show try to hide the outcome or did they decide to show the love story". That`s a good question what do you think from watching this season? I´m just curious but I promise you I`ll answer it after your observation.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:28 pm

It`s actually mind blowing how much stuff I still have from that season  Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 6 3806527698

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 6 Cholostjak2c

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 6 Frenclena

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 6 2hU58metzOg  Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 6 Y3YV9RaLhxU  Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 6 WX8PDKJGFfg

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 6 HEFmySwDZg0  Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 6 N_bUqbQwfSM  Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 6 HTGJLQlT1T0  Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 6 -kM89tL4xwQ

Source: my stuff
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:07 am

Hi there @Natik it's been a while.

Finally saw the last episode and found it a bit subdued. Not sure why! Perhaps I was looking for the usually in the US version for a more exotic setting.
London was lovely to see but more so Elena's excitement. Girl has so much energy and enthusiasm. Loved that about her. She might be a good girlfriend laugh out loud.
Hmm, let's see. A bus tour and a view from the wheel. Trying to minimize the date? What was Elena saying/ meaning w the belt off her coat? Regardless, Francis seems so fascinated by her... the look on his face said it all.
Interesting bath scene. I get the suds were fading laugh out loud not that Francis cared ;) hahaha. What did she say to make him laugh so? He took care of his woman.
Olja got to ride in a carriage. Beautiful! Then there was the sensual dancing and baring of skin. For me, this sealed the results of the finale. Too much!!
What was Francis proposal?

The after show seemed like a lot. What was the conclusion?
For me, they seemed genuine. Don't really want to know how/if they prevailed. These shows at times need a miracle and prayer.

Overall I loved this season. Francis made it worked and he had a good group of women.

My thanks to you.

Any other show season that's a favorite

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:33 pm

Idlemess wrote:Hi there @Natik it's been a while.

Finally saw the last episode and found it a bit subdued. Not sure why! Perhaps I was looking for the usually in the US version for a more exotic setting.
London was lovely to see but more so Elena's excitement. Girl has so much energy and enthusiasm. Loved that about her. She might be a good girlfriend laugh out loud.
Hmm, let's see. A bus tour and a view from the wheel. Trying to minimize the date? What was Elena saying/ meaning w the belt off her coat? Regardless, Francis seems so fascinated by her... the look on his face said it all.
Interesting bath scene. I get the suds were fading laugh out loud not that Francis cared ;) hahaha. What did she say to make him laugh so? He took care of his woman.
Olja got to ride in a carriage. Beautiful! Then there was the sensual dancing and baring of skin. For me, this sealed the results of the finale. Too much!!
What was Francis proposal?

The after show seemed like a lot. What was the conclusion?
For me, they seemed genuine. Don't really want to know how/if they prevailed. These shows at times need a miracle and prayer.

Overall I loved this season. Francis made it worked and he had a good group of women.

My thanks to you.

Any other show season that's a favorite

The thing with her belt was a brain twister. He should make a knot without letting both sides of the belt go. It was a good one he had no idea how to do that so she teased him about that  Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 6 3806527698

Yeah the bubbles started to fading and she started to panicking because she was naked. She said to him he needs to do something about that he needs to bring her something to cover up but he couldn`t stop laughing. Actually it was so funny they both laughed tears about the whole situation in the bathroom. giggling

It was not a proposal. In the Ukraine Bachelor there are never proposing to the F1. It was just a ring as a symbol for their love. He said in Russian that "I love you pumpkin" because she told him that she associates herself as a pumpkin. Basically he said that excited for their future and hopes that is leads to a wedding.

The after the final rose show was good they just try to make the promo for it see too dramatic. Lena`s parents were there and Francis mum came as well all the way from London.

So what happened after the finale was filmed. Lena flew back to Kiev and Francis stayed to handle some of his personal things. A couple days later after the finale was filmed Francis moved to Kiev to live with Lena. They started to search for an apartment in Kiev and found one pretty quick so they moved in together. It was actually crazy because the show was in the post production and they needed to be extremely sneaky when the show started to air on national TV. So Lena wore a lot of wigs and stuff and they never left the apartment together always separate. And they even managed to flew back to London during that time to visit Francis mum and his friends. They were together for almost a year but broke up. There was no drama or bad blood. The pressure to make a relationship work when they became public persons after the show was huge. It was only the second season of the show and they were the first real couple so literally everyone wanted a piece of them. And they did not knew how to handle it. It was a really difficult situation for both of them. So they decided to go separate ways. There was no fight they broke up on good terms and both needed time to get over each other. Francis said after the break up in an interview that his biggest mistake was it to stay with Lena in Ukraine. If he knew then what a hype that show could generate he would have took Lena with him to live in the UK. And Lena said later in an interview that it took her more that a year to get over that relationship. So they generally cared for each other and tried their best it simple wasn`t meant to be.
Today Lena is married and has a little daughter and Francis has a girlfriend. And Lena is still in touch with his family and friends so all good.

Here is a snippet that shows how they lived together. It`s from the after the final rose.

And here are pics from Lena`s wedding:

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 6 24082214

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 6 24082216

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 6 1438926413_1438851561_08_result

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 6 1438926411_1438851668_10_result

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 6 Elena-rysnov-beremennaya-700x466

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 6 BAbU84_OzO8

Source:
https://kp.ua/zp/506074-pobedytelnytsa-shou-kholostiak-2-vyshla-zamuzh

http://iz.com.ua/zaporoje/77096-pobeditelnica-teleshou-holostyak-elena-ryasnova-nashla-svoego-princa-v-zaporozhe.html

http://www.ivetta.ua/kak-ustroili-svoyu-zhizn-pobeditelnitsy-shou-holostyak/

https://vk.com/id4201093
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:05 pm

Ok so let us start with watching season 5. Bachelor of season 5 was Sergej he is a professional soccer player in Ukraine. When they started with filming he was 27 years old.
He said that he was in love only once and he thought that it was the woman of his dreams. He said he already saw them in the future as a married couple with kids but it wasn`t meant to be because she died in a plane crash.

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 6 59606_0

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 6 161cccabb79cb5c51fd019399cd828bc

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 6 31c78443b029db24e7c92a20102f81d0

So here we go:

Season 5x01 part 1:

http://de.dayaz.media/tvshou/3077-holostyak-(ukraina)/sezon-5-seria-1.1

Alternative link: http://www.yourussian.ru/172730/%D1%85%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D1%8F%D0%BA-%D1%83%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B0-5-%D1%81%D0%B5%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%BD-1-%D0%B2%D1%8B%D0%BF%D1%83%D1%81%D0%BA-1-%D1%87%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%82%D1%8C/

Season 5x01 part 2:

http://de.dayaz.media/tvshou/3077-holostyak-(ukraina)/sezon-5-seria-1.2

Alternative link: http://www.yourussian.ru/120845/%D1%85%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D1%8F%D0%BA-%D1%83%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B0-5-%D1%81%D0%B5%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%BD-1-%D0%B2%D1%8B%D0%BF%D1%83%D1%81%D0%BA-2-%D1%87%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%82%D1%8C/

Source:
http://hochu.ua/cat-holostyak-5/article-59606-final-holostyak-5-kogo-vyibral-sergey-melnik/

http://freshnovosti.com/2015/05/30/ukrainskij-xolostyak-2015-opredelilsya-s-finalistkoj-sergej-melnik-vybral-nevestu/

http://ivona.bigmir.net/showbiz/stars/410124-Holostjak-5-sezona-Sergej-Mel-nik-pohvastalsja-pressom
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:19 am

Okay. Just watched Ep. 1 and I can't wait for you to explain... and I mean explain laugh out loud. That meet and greet was interesting and unusua Sergej seemed amused to say the least., can't blame him.

I'm not one to be critical of looks but the makeup and outfits were not flattering. A few caught my attention for the better and worse laugh out loud. Obviously the standouts were unusual e.g. The brunette "stripper" older contestant? I have a feeling that the ladies are fighters and this might be a thriller

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:57 am

Can you please post the pics of the ladies, this way it will be easier to place a name to the face. As stated in the above post, there's a few I want to know more of.

Thanks for the update on Elena and Francis. At least they tried at making it work. Elena made a beautiful bride to her new beau and many blessings to her and her new family.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:36 pm

Yeah you are right the reaction regarding the setting, looks and make up was the same from the most viewers.  giggling

Ok I found the pics:

Olja 24 years
 Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 6 Olga

Elena 20 years old
 Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 6 Elena_golovan

Anastasia 29 years
 Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 6 Anastasia_1

Marina 23 years
 Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 6 Marina_1

Irina 26 years
 Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 6 Irina_2

Lia 24 years
 Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 6 Liya

Tatjana 23 years
 Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 6 Tatyana

Natalia 26 years
 Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 6 Nataliya_1

Ljudmila 26 years
 Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 6 Ludmila_1

Ksenia 23 years
 Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 6 Kseniya_11

Ekaterina 24 years
 Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 6 Ekaterina_1

Julia 21 years
 Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 6 Yuliya_2

Ekaterina 23 years
 Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 6 Ekaterina_2

Ramina 22 years
 Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 6 Ramina

Lilia 21 years
 Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 6 Liliya

Ekaterina 20 years
 Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 6 Katya_1

5x02 part 1 link:

http://glossmix.ru/images/foto2015/holostyak_stb/katya_1.jpg

Alternative link:
http://www.yourussian.ru/120846/холостяк-украина-5-сезон-2-выпуск-1-часть/

5x02 part 2 link:

http://de.dayaz.media/tvshou/3077-holostyak-(ukraina)/sezon-5-seria-2.2

Alternative link:
http://www.yourussian.ru/120847/холостяк-украина-5-сезон-2-выпуск-2-часть/

Source:
http://glossmix.ru/holostyak-5-stb/uchastnitsy-shou-holostyak-5-na-stb/holostyak-5-vse-uchastnitsy-shou
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:56 am

Now I can put a face and name to what I'm watching. I'm off on Friday so I hope I'm able to binge watch. Will post my thoughts.

Sometimes with the link I can watch the next episode... if it works Smiley

Natalia reminds me of the girl from Gilmore girls

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:56 am

Idlemess wrote:Now I can put a face and name to what I'm watching. I'm off on Friday so I hope I'm able to binge watch. Will post my thoughts.

Sometimes with the link I can watch the next episode... if it works Smiley

Natalia reminds me of the girl from Gilmore girls

Can't wait to read your observations and as usual fire up all the questions you want to be answered! bestbud! It's a pleasure for me to be helpful with it.

Regarding Natalia I can see it too especially with the eyes giggling
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:07 pm

Wow @Natik this season's production went all out, it seems. Meet and greet spectacular. Sergei looks sexy and sensual, moves like a Jaguar, typical athlete. It looks like he wants to get to know these women. Good for him.
Very unusual rose ceremony letting go women in between. What was the white rose about? Interesting! My one surprise was with the girl who listened to music with him; he let go. No standouts for me but I was amused and annoyed by a few.
I really like the look of the show. Shot like a movie. Sergei sure is photogenic... What is his story?
Why do these women cry the first night? Could never understand that.
Why are half of these ladies older looking than their age? Botox? No way is Ekaterina 20. why?

No individual dates yet (still early) but I like him having the group dates 2-1 and 3:1 A lot going on.

Okay, I like Ksenia, surprisingly. She's overdone but seems harmless.
Natalia, Lilia, Ramona, Tatiana and Marina. Not sure about the rest, we will see if anything change along the way.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion

+10
Storybook
Sprite
Newto
megaa
iamreal2u