SELECT CONTENT

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:04 am

I'm so happy for Cody and Jessica!!!! I was so glad the spoilers were wrong!!!!

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by George1218 Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:58 am

mizzoufan wrote: I'm so happy for Cody and Jessica!!!! I was so glad the spoilers were wrong!!!!

What spoilers were wrong? I looked and found out the F3, but couldn't find anything after that. I really liked all F4, but Cody and Jessica were my favorites. The love and respect that they have for each other contently came through time after time after time.

This is my favorite reality TV show, I really hope this isn't the last episode!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:38 am

George1218 wrote:
mizzoufan wrote: I'm so happy for Cody and Jessica!!!! I was so glad the spoilers were wrong!!!!

What spoilers were wrong?  I looked and found out the F3, but couldn't find anything after that.  I really liked all F4, but Cody and Jessica were my favorites. The love and respect that they have for each other contently came through time after time after time.

Survivor sucks, a lot of different ones had them coming second. I'm glad they were wrong.

I hope if they come back next season we get to seem the buy there own airport tickets to me that was part of the fun seeing who could the best tickets.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:00 pm

mizzoufan wrote:
George1218 wrote:

What spoilers were wrong?  I looked and found out the F3, but couldn't find anything after that.  I really liked all F4, but Cody and Jessica were my favorites. The love and respect that they have for each other contently came through time after time after time.

Survivor sucks,  a lot of different ones had them coming second.   I'm glad they were wrong.

I hope if they come back next season we get to seem the buy there own airport tickets to me that was part of the fun seeing who could the best tickets.

I agree - some of them made REALLY poor decisions, but some of them were really good at getting options and making a decision that saved them time!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:23 pm

George1218 wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:
George1218 wrote:

Survivor sucks,  a lot of different ones had them coming second.   I'm glad they were wrong.

I agree - some of them made REALLY poor decisions, but some of them were really good at getting options and making a decision that saved them time!

I'm not sure that we will ever see them make their own flight decisions again. We will sometimes see them with scheduled flights but given the option to try to find something else that may get them there earlier but be more risky because of connection times.

IMO, the flights being done the way they are these days are for the safety of the teams and less things production has to deal with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:21 pm

I just hope we get another season. There is so much junk on tv, I would hate to see this show go. no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:09 pm

We just watched it and that's just the worst outcome. Cody was good but he carried her the whole season. I found Jessica to be the most annoying person. She complained about everyone else but couldn't see it in herself.

We were rooting for Kristi & Jen. I liked Team Yale and Indy also. Would have preferred any of them to win over BB. Oh well.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15294

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:45 pm

albean99 wrote:We just watched it and that's just the worst outcome. Cody was good but he carried her the whole season. I found Jessica to be the most annoying person. She complained about everyone else but couldn't see it in herself.

We were rooting for Kristi & Jen. I liked Team Yale and Indy also. Would have preferred any of them to win over BB. Oh well.

I totally agree with what you wrote, especially about Jessica.  While watching her on BB I saw some "mean girl" behavior from her that I found very unattractive.  At the time I thought that it was Cody who was bringing the worst out in her, because of how he was playing the game so aggressively and was making enemies.  Basically, I gave Jessica the benefit of the doubt on BB, but I again saw that "mean girl" persona rear its ugly head in the Amazing Race.  IMO she is not that nice of a person, unless everything is going HER way.  Cody might have redeemed himself during the race, but I found Jessica to be rather mean and nasty.  There seems to be two very different sides to her personality.  And you sure better never cross her.

I too liked Team Yale.  I think that Evan and Henry just concentrated on running their own race how they wanted to, which didn't include a lot of teaming up with others.  And I didn't see anything wrong with that approach, especially when teaming up with other teams did not really benefit them, like when Evan didn't want to help Jessica and Kristi (?) during that one challenge.  And Evan and Henry took it in stride when they got U-turned, unlike Jessica.  All-in-all I thought that Team Yale ran a clean race, and I never saw them be out and out rude to any of the other teams.  

And I would have been happy if Team Yale, Team Indy or the All-girl team had won it over Cody and Jessica as well.  I was very disappointed in the ending.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:12 pm

The Big Brother team only won because of luck on that last mission. Cody was the better half of that team on the show this past season. It kinda reminded me how last season the team who won only one half of the team I liked won laugh out loud

Agree, with others I was expecting Team Extreme or Team Yale to win. Those team did 50/50 of the job most of the time as teammates.

I hope we still get another season of Amazing Race and hope I can like both winners next season.

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 10 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:48 pm

@SunnyRachel good to see you! It's been awhile. handwave

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:01 pm

Jen from Team Extreme has been a participant on RFF, the forum that live tracks the running of the Amazing Race as it is being filmed.  Over the last several weeks, she has been kind enough to answer many questions the forum members have asked. I have also seen an interview by Jessica & Cody post race.

Some interesting facts about the last tasks on the USS Hornet:

It took over an hour to collect all the plane parts that would be needed to solve the plane puzzle.

During the gathering of the plane parts, 2 of the teams (Yale and Extreme) had to go back out and pay their taxis before they could continue looking for parts.  Evidently those 2 teams did not realize that the USS Hornet was the final location as the final challenge is not always right by the finish line. Once they realized that, they had to pay the taxi.

Jessica stated that she actually had her plane puzzle checked close to 30 times. She used the process of elimination to get to the right solution.  Henry only had his checked a couple of times.

Per Jen, the 3 planes had different answers so there was no way teams could copy off of another team.  All teams had the same images but they were not on the same piece of the puzzle. It took about 60-90 seconds for the "Captain" to actually check when each team called for a check. Jen thinks there were "rules guys" nearby that had the correct answers that signaled the "Captain" whether it was correct or not.

Per Jen, there was a detail to the plane that "hung her up". That was that the finished product had 2 left wings!  She knew that an airplane had to be symmetrical to fly but the finished puzzle wasn't so she kept trying to make it work. She said she was too logical for that puzzle! Evidently this one thing did not bother Jessica or Henry.

Finish times:
Jessica was approximately 10 minutes ahead of Henry. Jen was more than an hour after them.  So in the end it was not as close a finish as it appeared.

Jen has said that she and Kristy would love to do it again. It wasn't the ending they wanted, but in the end, it came down to their performance and they ran into bad times in the last 2 legs.

Jen wrote a blog post each week detailing a lot of what went on during the race.  You can find that here if you are interested in reading more about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+9
Longhornfan
albean99
George1218
mizzoufan
lipsis
Kashathediva
Sprite
suzq
GuardianAngel
13 posters
Permissions in this forum: