SELECT CONTENT

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:46 am

I don't dislike any team either. I don't really have a favorite although kind of like Team Debate. I was glad that it was a NEL because I felt for the BB Pros.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:23 am

@havadrpepper Ah- thank you for the schedule. I like the idea of the double episodes too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:33 am

I'm not sure where to put this, so please move it if need be. BB19 and TAR30 contestants and real-life couple, Jessica Graf and Cody Nickson just filmed on the set of Bold and the Beautiful earlier today. The episodes they are in will air Feb.27-28. Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:57 pm

@havadrpepper I'm so happy we get 2 hours tonight.

Agree with many here don't really have a favorite team. I do love how every team seems great for each other. It will be interesting if the team dynamic changes more episodes in or not. I'm happy with both real life couples not hating each other to the extremes.  I felt bad for Team NBA last week. Glad they have another chance this week coming.

It was nice to see last Team Yale win it last week esp what happened prior week on the fries run!

The maze was crazy in Morocco. I call it maze since many got lost and I would've have loved to been the gnome zip lining during that time. The Belly dancing would have been the option I would have done after the maze craze.

Can't wait to see what happens in Paris France and what missions they do.  
 The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 OAjJag4
Source my gif

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:13 pm

I love those little boats! So cute. I wonder who chips her tooth?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:18 pm

I would love to make baguettes.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:08 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I would love to make baguettes.

I love eating them even more....with some nice French cheese!...and maybe a pastry after...and some wine.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:11 pm

@Sprite Yes! Delish! 
I'm glad she got her tooth fixed during the pitstop. I would have freaked.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:18 am

I am really enjoying this season. I am glued to the TV and not looking at episode commentary on websites at all. And, I loved it being on for 2 hours!

Happy for the lifeguards. What a way to make a leg win even better!

Looks like there might be some drama next week. Next week is back to 1 hour. Then the last 3 weeks are all 2 hour episodes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:41 am

Totally agree @havadrpepper.
I loved the other team's response to the proposal, too. It seemed they all were happy for them. 
I like team BB so much better in this venue. Cody is growing on me.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:44 pm

Sprite wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I would love to make baguettes.

I love eating them even more....with some nice French cheese!...and maybe a pastry after...and some wine.

Sounds sooo good!! Smiley

Back to the show, though. I love this show!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:58 pm

Just read who the final 3 teams are on another spoiler site.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1883

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+9
Longhornfan
albean99
George1218
mizzoufan
lipsis
Kashathediva
Sprite
suzq
GuardianAngel
13 posters
Permissions in this forum: