SELECT CONTENT

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:22 pm

I'm not a fan of Team Yale so hope anyone else but them wins.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 8367-910  The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 I_got_13  The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 E5kqdm15  The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:04 pm

I agree about the 2nd place and 3rd place teams making a better financial gain. This IMO is a hard, physically competitive reality show. I certainly could not do this.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:57 pm

I kept hoping someone would be posting here, cause I hate to monopolize.
I loved this season.
I loved the ending.
I loved turning my opinion around of Cody from BB. I loved seeing the love and respect that Cody and Jess showed each other. 
This is a hard show to compete in. I have mad respect for all the teams finishing. I can't imagine EVER being able to do half this stuff. 
Anyway, did I say I loved this season?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:03 pm

@Kashathediva I loved it too. I’ve been rooting for team B.B. since I first found out they were going to be on it. Loved Cody’s realistic no nonsense attiditde on B.B. and he was a machine on TAR. I thnk Yale was least favourite team but all in all ... best season to date for me.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:05 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I kept hoping someone would be posting here, cause I hate to monopolize.
I loved this season.
I loved the ending.
I loved turning my opinion around of Cody from BB. I loved seeing the love and respect that Cody and Jess showed each other. 
This is a hard show to compete in. I have mad respect for all the teams finishing. I can't imagine EVER being able to do half this stuff. 
Anyway, did I say I loved this season?

I agree

IMO, this was one of the best finales ever.

I went in with no favorite although I did hope BB would do well.
I grew to really like Team Extreme and Team Indy as well as Team BB. I would have been happy if any of them had won.

What I have seen after the race though has been interesting. Team BB, Team Extreme, and Team Indy are friends and have gotten together for viewing parties several times. I feel that a real friendship has formed among those 3 teams. Jen from Team Extreme has even said that the 3 teams are friends. She has been answering questions as much as allowed on RFF during the season.

Team BB are planning a wedding for this fall and I read that those 2 teams along with 1 couple from BB will definitely be invited.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:09 pm

@havadrpepper thanks for sharing that info.... nice to see people be able to separate game from real life.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:16 pm

I've been following along on RFF tonight. This is the website that live tracks the filming of the race. I followed along during filming in October as well. They had a team on the ground in San Francisco that were right with the racers taking pictures during the whole leg. They do not spoil winners but all along I have known who the final 3 teams were and that Indy were eliminated outside of a pit stop.

They knew the order of arrival at the USS Hornet and that the teams had to put on jumpsuits but due to security, they could not get close enough to take photos.

Tonight they have posted some photos taken during the leg that they hadn't shared before.

It was just shared that 2 of the teams had to quit in the middle of finding the pieces of the plane to return outside and pay the taxis. They had to do that as all taxis have to be released before the end of a leg. Those 2 teams.... Extreme and Yale! They had photos of both teams.

Rumors had been going around that a team had not paid and released their taxi and that was why they lost. So evidently it was true only it was 2 teams!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:27 pm

havadrpepper wrote:I've been following along on RFF tonight.  This is the website that live tracks the filming of the race. I followed along during filming in October as well.  They had a team on the ground in San Francisco that were right with the racers taking pictures during the whole leg.  They do not spoil winners but all along I have known who the final 3 teams were and that Indy were eliminated outside of a pit stop.

They knew the order of arrival at the USS Hornet and that the teams had to put on jumpsuits but due to security, they could not get close enough to take photos.

Tonight they have posted some photos taken during the leg that they hadn't shared before.

It was just shared that 2 of the teams had to quit in the middle of finding the pieces of the plane to return outside and pay the taxis. They had to do that as all taxis have to be released before the end of a leg.  Those 2 teams.... Extreme and Yale!  They had photos of both teams.

Rumors had been going around that a team had not paid and released their taxi and that was why they lost. So evidently it was true only it was 2 teams!
I think years ago, I followed that forum.
Funny thing is I enjoy this show so much as it is going on, I don't want to follow a spoiler board. I don't mind if spoilers come out here, but I don't need them like I love on other shows. 
YOu could see Cody was blown away with the win. He looked in shock. And it appeared during the show that some of the teams really melded with each other. 
Good--no great season.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:35 pm

@Kashathediva

I really enjoy the live following of the race and watching how these people actually find out all this information from all over the world. That in itself is really amazing. They even had an on the ground crew in Hong Kong taking photos and posting them almost in real time during the running of the leg. They missed the order of check in at the mat but did get the info about Indy being eliminated in the field.

This season was really wild though because of all the Team BB fans. Some of them were relentless and were determined that they had won every single leg! That actually got to be funny at times.

I just hope there will be another season because that is my favorite reality show. I love seeing the world but know that I could never compete myself. I love that the teams have to rely on their capabilities to do the challenges and don't get eliminated because of a block vote (like BB and even Survivor).

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:39 pm

Are they saying there will not be another season? 
I hope that is not the case. 
To me, IMO, this is the hardest reality show. 
I used to play simulated BB, Survivor, Mole and TAR online. Many many years ago. This is IMO the most difficult.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:54 pm

No official word if it has been renewed. Everyone on RFF is hoping that this season would get it back on the schedule for 2 seasons a year. Season 29 was filmed during the summer of 2016 but not aired until spring of 2017 so another season at that time was not assured. Some speculation was that they gave the go ahead for season 30 (nice, even number of seasons) and that this would be the last season. Then when it was thrown up against the Olympics, a lot of people felt it was doomed.

Ratings were actually very good the first few weeks it aired. They went down when they moved it to 9:00 and the Olympics started. But, that happened to a lot of other shows as well. And, we know that BWG was just to fill time slots while the Olympics were airing. The important thing if those in charge of scheduling CBS TV shows would bother to look at them is how the ratings of TAR when they are scheduled for 8:00. Very good. Put them at a different time and they go down. They did the worst on the Friday night time slot.

So keep your fingers crossed that it comes back!

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:08 am

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 2292733854  The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 2292733854  The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 2292733854  The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 2254279460  The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 2254279460  The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 2254279460  The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 4103285151  The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 4103285151  The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 4103285151

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 Samuel10 The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 Samuel10  The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 Family10 The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 Samuel15 The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+9
Longhornfan
albean99
George1218
mizzoufan
lipsis
Kashathediva
Sprite
suzq
GuardianAngel
13 posters
Permissions in this forum: