SELECT CONTENT

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:01 am

I have really enjoyed this season. I love the 2 hour formats. 
I surprised myself by really like team BB this season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:25 am

I have really enjoyed this season as well. And, I love the 2 hour episodes. Wish they would do that more often with one change... the whole 2 hours is just 1 leg of the race. So much of what they do gets left out!

There was a sighting in Bahrain during the filming where they did a task on a ship at a dock. One of the team members was on a plank and evidently the other one was answering questions. If it was a wrong answer, the one on the plank had to go in the water. I would have LOVED to have seen that!

Even though I'm not fond of Brittany, the way she and Lucas left the race is not how it should happen. But, they weren't the first it happened to and probably won't be the last. They were lucky in that they were able to get a temporary so quickly. Other teams have not been that lucky.

I am really enjoying Team Extreme. I would be very happy with them winning! Only team I don't want to win is Team Yale. I like Henry, but can do without Evan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:36 am

Evan is pretty intense. I don't know how Henry can deal with her.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:26 pm

Loving this season of Amazing Race! I also like the 2 hour episodes. I would not have been able to eat the scorpions, etc. nor would I have handled them crawling on me well, either. I love the scenery, though and the elephants were sweet and lovely.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:44 pm

Jessica and Cody are engaged. https://www.instagram.com/p/BfPH07KFivv/?taken-by=thejessicagraf

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 8367-910  The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 I_got_13  The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 E5kqdm15  The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:55 pm

I just saw that on another forum for TAR. There was a link to an article on TMZ.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:23 pm

Count me in as fan of the two hour episodes. It really moves the show along and a shorter season doesn't bother me a bit.

Interesting timing on the Jody engagement., just before the finale. I wonder if that any indication on the outcome?

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Samuel10 The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Samuel10  The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Family10 The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Samuel15 The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:19 pm

Well, he did get the money for America's Favorite Houseguest back in September that he probably hadn't spent yet. And, they did the cameo during the premiere of Celebrity Big Brother. They would have been paid for that as well. They also came in first on Leg 2 which is $2,500 prize. They were also doing paid appearances once filming ended as well. Word is that they are being compensated when they do their live chats during the airing of the show as well. So I don't think the engagement is any indication whether they won or not!

As for the winnings at the end, word on the street is that 2nd place gets $25,000 and 3rd place gets $10,000. So to finish in the top 3, they will make some money.

Just found a breakdown of prize money:
1st: 1 million; 2nd: 25,000; 3rd: 10,000; 4th: 7,000; 5th: 6,000; 6th: 5,000; 7th: 4,000; 8th: 3,500; 9th: 2,500;
10th: 2,000; 11th: 1,500.

IMO, I feel that they probably finished 2nd just from the edit of Jessica saying she doesn't want to be the reason they lose the million.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:38 pm

See, I always assume the opposite happens from what is shown on a preview. laugh out loud

Thank for the breakdown on the cash @havadrpepper

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Samuel10 The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Samuel10  The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Family10 The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Samuel15 The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:34 pm

lipsis wrote:See, I always assume the opposite happens from what is shown on a preview. laugh out loud

Thank for the breakdown on the cash @havadrpepper

It is all in the edit for TAR just like TB. The girls are getting a decent edit. Yale has had some negative edits in the last couple of legs. BB had Jessica's comment about costing them a million. Indy has had a decent edit as well.

Having been spoiled and knowing who is in the F3, I am thinking BB didn't win. But, then I could be totally wrong! LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:47 pm

I think that the skiers probably won. Can I say that I think it is kind of stinks that the winners get a million dollars and 2nd place gets $25,000. I think 2nd place deserves more than that. Cody also has his daughter to help support and now they have a wedding to plan and pay for, it would be nice if they got more than $25,000. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:16 pm

I agree the pay could be better for the other finishers. Heck, 2nd on Survivor gets 100,000.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+9
Longhornfan
albean99
George1218
mizzoufan
lipsis
Kashathediva
Sprite
suzq
GuardianAngel
13 posters
Permissions in this forum: