SELECT CONTENT

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:11 pm

provenceguy wrote:Just read who the final 3 teams are on another spoiler site.

Yep, I followed along with the tracking of the live filming in October. I'm happy with the F3 teams and actually don't care which one wins!

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:46 pm

This is one show I don't want to see spoilers. I see spoilers are in the title. Should I avoid it?

I loved that the teams seem to be getting along and were all happy about the engagement. It looks like there will be a u-turn next week and that always makes people mad so it may get more serious.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:05 pm

@albean99 we posted the spoilers a few pages back. We haven't been naming names too often but there's no guarantees it won't happen.

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Samuel10 The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Samuel10  The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Family10 The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Samuel15 The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:06 pm

Thanks, @lipsis I'll stay out just in case. I missed the spoilers at least.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:30 pm

Yeah, this thread, the BB threads and the Survivor threads have always been open to spoilers. IMO it's the nature of the forum and unless specifically stated and bordered in RED, I think spoilers are ok.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:11 pm

I am loving the travel locations this season. Africa!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:14 pm

OMF'ingG= partnerswap. What a twist. I can't even.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:16 pm

Kashathediva wrote:OMF'ingG= partnerswap. What a twist. I can't even.

I don't understand how this works.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:19 pm

@Sprite  So good to see you buddy. beatingheart
I guess we will see. 
This show is like chicken soup to my soul. It's comforting.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:24 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@Sprite  So good to see you buddy. beatingheart
I guess we will see. 
This show is like chicken soup to my soul. It's comforting.

Thanks. I  beatingheart your new avatar.

Oh, this isn't what I thought it would be. Makes sense.

They have already cut off the horn from the rhinos to protect them from poachers. So sad. I saw the Wildlife Photographer of the Year on Boxing Day and one of them had a rhino who had been killed by poachers for it's horn. Horrible.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:28 pm

@Sprite
That part saddened me also. (the cutting off of horn) 
I love animals so much. I often think I should have been a vet. Anyway...poaching is beyond horrible IMO.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:30 pm

Interesting that there were limited 4x4's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+9
Longhornfan
albean99
George1218
mizzoufan
lipsis
Kashathediva
Sprite
suzq
GuardianAngel
13 posters
Permissions in this forum: