SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by bluwavz Sat May 26, 2018 12:39 pm

I have a question. How come Colton didn't get the same benefit of the doubt on this board when it came to the rumors about him and Tia? Just curious.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19228

Back to top Go down

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by mercieme Sat May 26, 2018 12:43 pm

@albean99....not questioning your belief, but the point some of us are making is that if this was not Garrett, we don’t believe folks would be saying give that person a chance. It has not been a consistent response that we should be giving folks a chance when they display ignorant behavior ....there are so many seasons when folks did not display behavior IMO as what Garrett diplayed with those IG likes when the backlash was huge on this forum.....this is just my honest and humble opinion.

ETA — exactly your point @bluwavz...thanks so much for that recent example.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 26, 2018 12:48 pm

I don’t care who Becca chose. I don’t base my feelings on cast’s preferences and values. I also cant see treating one cast person preferentially over another just because a cast person does.
It seems cast are fanned or raked over the coals all the time. This situation is no different to me. This is just a different person and in his case probably the f1

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat May 26, 2018 12:52 pm

It's one thing to be in a long, on again off again, tumultuous love story and manage to make it work. We all know one. Personally, none of the ones I know IRL involve garbage beliefs to this extent - but let's pretend for a second that they did. The difference here is that Becca has known this guy for a couple months. There's no epic history or backstory between them. She can and should run - it'll be just another Bachelor break up, and looking at the leads before her, she will be more than fine. More than likely she'll settle down with a great guy quickly IMO. I hope someone in her inner circle is quietly advising her. JMO.

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 48 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat May 26, 2018 12:55 pm

mercieme wrote:I consider myself an objective person. It’s for Becca to figure out but IMO no need to make excuses for what Garrett liked on IG pretty please, the world is messed up so much because we keep making excuses for ignorance displayed by folks instead of calling them out on it.

But y’all imagine if another person who is not Garrret clicked on those likes, would folks even consider saying, wow it’s ok, he makes Becca happy so that is a better read on him as a person, he was just ignorant, he didn’t really mean it etc. I honestly do believe if this was another person, there would be more backlash.

I know folks have said we all know folks that have beliefs like what Garrett displayed with those IG likes in our lives, but for me I can only be friendly towards folks like that but I just can’t be friends with them. There is a major difference between being friendly and being friends but to each their own....all JMHO.
Boom. I might know people like that but they are not my friends and I definitely would not choose to spend my life with someone I have such fundamental differences with. Obviously when looking for someone to share your life with, you want someone who loves you treats you well, but personally it's also extremely important to me how they treat others, strangers. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat May 26, 2018 12:58 pm

S
Ash2214 wrote:@Tiggerlgh that doesn’t change anything for me. IMO, you’re sick in the head if you don’t believe that innocent children were gunned down in their school while they were trying to get an education. These families will never be the same. Their classmates who survived will never be the same. I wonder what these people would think if it was their child who tragically lost their life?

We don’t need sick people in this world thinking this was all fake and these children were actors. How utterly terrifying that people, including Garrett apparently, believe this, IMO.
I do not disagree with any of this, nor am I defending him.  Just stating that story line was on what some consider to be MSM.  It’s hard to become educated when your “news” is propagating the story.  I agree no one should think the shootings are fake. 

My sister is a teacher who travels between schools,  this scares me so much as not only being in a district very similar to many of these school shootings but if something did happen I wouldn’t even know what school she was at.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat May 26, 2018 1:10 pm

To me, I have a lot more to worry about in real life other than what Garrett liked or didn't like on SM. It falls on him, not me so I won't be wasting a lot of time on it myself.

However, it does strangely bring something to my mind...When most of us watch a video of someone one falling in snow or something or just seeing someone fall. How many of us us laugh before the thought kicks in that hey they may be hurt??? Those skeletons tells on us every time. lolololol

I wish Becca the total best, be it with Garrett or without him..JMHO...
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 26, 2018 1:17 pm

@lovedovez....Regarding your example of watching a video of someone falling on the snow; I will speak for myself...my first reaction is to gasp and be like I hope they are ok.

I am also very passionate about children feeling safe in their school environment so if folks want to label me for making an outcry over ignorant behavior displayed by folks liking posts that propagate hatred and ignorance; so be it. I will take that any day, any time.......jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat May 26, 2018 1:18 pm

bluwavz wrote:I have a question. How come Colton didn't get the same benefit of the doubt on this board when it came to the rumors about him and Tia? Just curious.

I don't remember making one comment about it.. It wasn't important to me..I had a feeling he would never be F1. My question is how many would honestly admit it by making excuses for it had it been Blake that did the liking that Garrett did..
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat May 26, 2018 1:22 pm

mercieme wrote:@lovedovez....Regarding your example of watching a video of someone falling on the snow; I will speak for myself...my first reaction is to gasp and be like I hope they are ok.

I am also very passionate about children feeling safe in their school environment so if folks want to label me for making an outcry over ignorant behavior displayed by folks liking posts that propagate hatred and ignorance; so be it. I will take that any day, any time.......jmho.

@mercieme please don't think I feel that way about you. I feel the same way.. I was trying to lighten things up a little...Time for me to exit left, I guess....: (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 26, 2018 1:26 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
mercieme wrote:@lovedovez....Regarding your example of watching a video of someone falling on the snow; I will speak for myself...my first reaction is to gasp and be like I hope they are ok.

@mercieme please don't think I feel that way about you. I feel the same way.. I was trying to lighten things up a little...Time for me to exit left, I guess....: (

@lovedovez....no offense taken by me at all... the forum allows us to have diverse opinions, I was just stating my view on your post to explain my position, that is all, you are very welcome to yours as well so please no need to exit.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 26, 2018 1:33 pm

I now so wish I had done this season unspoiled. I was excited for Becca as the lead and the cute into videos of the guys and her own happiness had me looking forward to a good season, but all this just puts a downer an everything. That said, I will just try to enjoy the season as if I know nothing about these people and try to get to know everyone through her eyes.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+94
lstiff
Minney
NCGalBecca
North
Kels0012
Norcalgal
mysthelma
kmick0890
Imp
ishkabaha
pavalygurl